Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

The Devil SUSHIM - Sumedh Mugdalkar AT #1 (Page 72)

_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Arey they planning to take a leap?? DONT TELL ME!!!!! !ShockedShockedShocked

no no, abhi leap bahut duuur hai Wink  Big smile  do din ki chhutti mili hogi

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _barbie

Originally posted by hetvi.ipkknd

BTW I was a Sushim hater in initial episodes ROFL I hated him till the time he pushed Ashok from cliff... that track. Then IDK when I suddenly started liking him Confused Historcial Sushim i am always sympathetic towards though but I hated CAS Sushim LOLLOL Like I prayed hard for him to get punished and all...LOL

OMG ME TOO Shocked I thought I was the only one who hated him in the beginning and started loving him later. LOLEven I don't know when did I start liking him.Confused

i liked him almost from beginning, like from one week after his introductionLOL Wink

i told my friend, yaar rajkumar sushim pasand aa raha hai mujhe , on 24th feb LOL and i made my #TeamSushim thread on 28th feb Tongue ----> http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4320960

to be particular i started 'liking' him from the episode when ashok was doing shiv ratri puja and he went there and started whipping ashok Tongue  that aggression and anger impressed me Embarrassed Embarrassed

@brish - m surprised u hated him for that long LOL  coz u left comment on my #TeamSushim thread on 3rd march where u wrote that u liked the guy playing sushim ROFL

frankly i did not even know a historical character like such existed in history Tongue  just after this sushim caught my attention , i researched from net about real sushim , and turned overtly sympathetic towards him  Cry  Cry

u liked him then xD I toh almost cried when he whipped Ashok because that time I had diff thoughts.. (I will elaborate in DM. A lot to say here.)

Waise yes Sushim is cute handsome and hhawt that is from the beginning!! uska toh koi shaq nahi hai na LOL
and abt ur team sushim thread it was so cute u said "u all wont bash him haan" AWW!! LOL
And I do like the guy who plays sushim.. I was just angry with the character,,, aur pata nahi how now I LOVE HIM Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hetvi.ipkknd

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Sure na ? CryCry
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged

i liked him almost from beginning, like from one week after his introductionLOL Wink

i told my friend, yaar rajkumar sushim pasand aa raha hai mujhe , on 24th feb LOL and i made my #TeamSushim thread on 28th feb Tongue ----> http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4320960

to be particular i started 'liking' him from the episode when ashok was doing shiv ratri puja and he went there and started whipping ashok Tongue  that aggression and anger impressed me Embarrassed Embarrassed

@brish - m surprised u hated him for that long LOL  coz u left comment on my #TeamSushim thread on 3rd march where u wrote that u liked the guy playing sushim ROFL

frankly i did not even know a historical character like such existed in history Tongue  just after this sushim caught my attention , i researched from net about real sushim , and turned overtly sympathetic towards him  Cry  Cry

u liked him then xD I toh almost cried when he whipped Ashok because that time I had diff thoughts.. (I will elaborate in DM. A lot to say here.)

Waise yes Sushim is cute handsome and hhawt that is from the beginning!! uska toh koi shaq nahi hai na LOL
and abt ur team sushim thread it was so cute u said "u all wont bash him haan" AWW!! LOL
And I do like the guy who plays sushim.. I was just angry with the character,,, aur pata nahi how now I LOVE HIM Day Dreaming

yes i said it with lots of love LOL  back then forumwalas were not bashing him much , actual bashing was happening on twitter.  now the situation has reversed LOL  on twitter,now they praise his acting and looks , but here crazy ashok supporters has replaced the neutral members and started bashing sushim mindlessly D'oh
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Sure na ? CryCry

ya almost Big smile  i read on contiloe website how the story will progress...
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Arre I dont uderstand this logic... What d hell.. Chanakya is searching around for an able heir for the throne... Why cant he train the princes in the palace! I dont believ in his stupid logics like he has this blood and he had uski maa ki mahatyakangsha..
If nto Sushim Siamak, Draupad there are so many people! (Bindu had many sons) Chanakya is goin around looking for heirs.

Wat if ashok wud not be there? wat wud he do?? And how does he know Ashok is flawless (as he decribed yuvraj ko yeh hona chaiye n all)

This show is showing it like this, Chanakya had no role in Ashoka's reign. It was Radhagupt Dead But sicne this show is doing it like this why cant they have logic? WTH? Baki sbake liye sab bhala aur Sushim ke liye nahi. AngryAngryAngry

yaar not just coz wat he is doing with sushim , but i m observing something very weird in chanakya's behavior for quite some time Confused  attitude towards sushim is just the recent addition

i knw this is not the correct thread to discuss details about him , i thought of making a topic on it, but given how lazy the the forum is, i dint and now that i m  a known sushim admirer , i thought ppl will think i m saying all this out of frustration

we are discussing it in accordance to Sushim and we are talking about the SHOW's portrayal of Chanakya. I totally support the real Chanakya as i know he is not a lobbyist Angry so no worries discuss him

first of all , as per my understanding he holds no formal position in royal court. he is supposed to act only as a guardian. so him influencing bindu to act in a certain manner is understandable , but deeds like stopping the coronation shud b regarded unconstitutional interference in proceeding of royal court.

LOL. Ok but even if we accept his opinion is taken as regard.. lets see it this way that he just wanted to say to Samrat its not rght.. okay his opinion. But what I dont understand is what is wrong in him becoming the Yuvraj. I think it is radhagupt who was pro ashoka and not chanakya. I am afraid he wasnt in the condition to go here and there saying this and that. He was quite old when he brought Chandragupt.

about your point, yes yaar Confused  for last few days he is going on n on how siamak cant b king becos he has khorasani blood... WTH .  so what he hs khorasani blood, he is a mauryan too . and if he had that much objection about mixing of blood , then why did he allow the marraige to take place ? same discriminaion  from his side for justin and helena too... that their origins are greek. suppose agar helena negative character na hoti , toh ye nainsaafi hoti na unke aur justin k saath! aise discrimination agar ho, toh +ve character bhi  - ve ban jaye...

Dear Helena is one of the most interesting love stories of CGM! I read about it in the net and I dont think she was liek this. Most importantly ashokavadhana does not refer to her like this.. not any account of Bindusar. This is totally wrong... and Justin is anyways the eldest. I dont understand... history has the example of such a HUGE war just because of dis...(Kurukshetra!) .. having the legal ELDEST in the throne. I dont know why justin is not king. WTH! Khorassani khun so what? Chanakya's greatest quote is "A man is known for his deeds, not his birth." IDK what these makers plan...

about sushim , this is wat he said in friday's episode ------>

" Sushim ne jis prakar se shama maangi, uss balak ke netro me vishaili rajniti ki kutilta pratyaksh dekhi maine. Ek uttejit balak ko vikrit mansikta se grath yuvak k roop mein dekha maine usse... issliye maine usse aisa dand diya hai, jo dand uski pariksha lega aur iss pariksha me uska dhong sabke samaksh  prakat ho jayega 

Ashok k liye jo yojna maine banayi hai, uske liye ye anivarya hai"

this is an ACHARYA (GURU) talking, i m stunned. matlab being a teacher , a guardian u give an assignment to ur pupil and pray that they fail to complete it Wacko Thumbs Down  to reiterate ur point , why didnt he train the existing rajkumars accordingly on the first place Confused Confused  now that the bus has missed the stoppage , he is calling my boy names Ouch

DISGUSTING.

m sure the real one had no similarities in nature with this one , so that i can still say that i have regards for this historical character

my response in blue
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Sure na ? CryCry

ya almost Big smile  i read on contiloe website how the story will progress...

how how how!!!!
_barbie IF-Sizzlerz
_barbie
_barbie

Posted: 02 June 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
took 2-3 screen caps from yesterdays episode Smile

Go to top