Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

   
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat
Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

The Devil SUSHIM - Sumedh Mugdalkar AT #1 (Page 6)

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Joined: 03 January 2014
Posts: 9858

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Look at his eyes LOL "Chanakya I will Kill you" Evil SmileLOL

CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Joined: 03 January 2014
Posts: 9858

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged
6 pages done Dancing Aise challenge toh AT will be superactive LOL
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Joined: 03 January 2014
Posts: 9858

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Sumedhians FC retweeted my tweet Cool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BARBlE

BARBlE IF-Sizzlerz
BARBlE
BARBlE

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 21271

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Originally posted by _barbie



 i dunno , but i dont think aisa hoga...

this chikitsalay thing will b fun to watch if we go by what happened when there was an epidemic in patliputra LOL
 
LOLZROFL
 
hehe I remember.. this will be too funny! I am sure Sushi will fail to do thing..and come and cry to Charu. I want Sush Charu convo LOL watta cool mom she is (rem Ahankra case when she said Ahankra k sath samay vatit karo) LOLShocked


i remember his face v well when at the time of epidemic, charu told him to go among the ppl and he said,  " main ? Confused  marne dijiye na unko... patliputra ka bojh thoda kum hoga... " ROFL  Embarrassed  awww... so bratty...

and that day when charu told him to hang out with ahanku , i was literally like --> Shocked <-- for a moment.  how did she get to know ? LOL  and as per instruction, sushim and ahanku ne quality time spend kiya ki nahi ? Wink  agar kiya, toh hume dikhaya kyun nahi ? Tongue 


Edited by _barbie - 28 May 2015 at 7:24am
BARBlE IF-Sizzlerz
BARBlE
BARBlE

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 21271

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Sumedhians FC retweeted my tweet Cool


oh wow Dancing  baki log bhi notice karenge
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Joined: 03 January 2014
Posts: 9858

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie

Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Originally posted by _barbie



 i dunno , but i dont think aisa hoga...

this chikitsalay thing will b fun to watch if we go by what happened when there was an epidemic in patliputra LOL
 
LOLZROFL
 
hehe I remember.. this will be too funny! I am sure Sushi will fail to do thing..and come and cry to Charu. I want Sush Charu convo LOL watta cool mom she is (rem Ahankra case when she said Ahankra k sath samay vatit karo) LOLShocked


i remember his face v well when at the time of epidemic, charu told him to go among the ppl and he said,  " main ? Confused  marne dijiye na unko... patliputra ka bojh thoda kum hoga... " ROFL  Embarrassed  awww... so bratty...

and that day when charu told him to hang out with ahanku , i was literally like --> Shocked <-- for a moment.  how did she get to know ? LOL  and as per instruction, sushim and ahanku ne quality time spend kiya ki nahi ? Wink  agar kiya, toh hume dikhaya kyun nahi ? Tongue 
Usko aana chahiye na Sushi k paas Cry Sushim abhi bohot busy tha 2 din se Charu k saath yojna banana mein... Embarrassed Toh who kya krein! xD aur fir baat karo Ahanku ki.. are baithne k ilava koi kam hai ki nahi Angry
 
And same here CharuJi ko bata kaise chala Shocked
BARBlE IF-Sizzlerz
BARBlE
BARBlE

Joined: 24 May 2011
Posts: 21271

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Look at his eyes LOL "Chanakya I will Kill you" Evil SmileLOL



wait for the next pic Embarrassed  ye face dekhkar koi kisiko punishment kaise de sakta hai ? Ouch
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Joined: 03 January 2014
Posts: 9858

Posted: 28 May 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _barbie

Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Sumedhians FC retweeted my tweet Cool


oh wow Dancing  baki log bhi notice karenge
Arre FC ne bola Sumedh ko ki see this!! Sumedh is following them so defo he will notice this.. and they all praised it a lot... I hope he sees it and one reply/RT Embarrassed 
Actually today na one of my fav authors followed me on twitter replied me so many times.
Sumit Kaul aka Justin replied me on Twitter
Aur abh Sushi will see this AT!!!
 
I AM SO HAPPPYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sushim Ahankara and Ashok

2 3 4 5 6

Author: CaptainSpark   Replies: 44   Views: 23332

CaptainSpark 44 23332 05 August 2015 at 3:36pm by TamaraCrazyLegs
Sushim and Ahankara [SushKara] OS - The Evil Love Story of Magadh

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: CaptainSpark   Replies: 71   Views: 13505

CaptainSpark 71 13505 08 July 2015 at 5:05pm by TamaraCrazyLegs
Why Sushim ???

Author: mustafa786   Replies: 2   Views: 805

mustafa786 2 805 23 May 2015 at 10:24am by Happy__Days
So it's really true...sushim does win

Author: Mansi322   Replies: 0   Views: 589

Mansi322 0 589 18 May 2015 at 10:16am by Mansi322
Team Sushim

2 3 4

Author: BARBlE   Replies: 29   Views: 2889

BARBlE 29 2889 05 May 2015 at 8:09am by melodica

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index