The Devil SUSHIM - Sumedh Mugdalkar AT #1 - Page 102

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by _barbie

kya sachhi baat boli hai yaar

last week mujhe bhi aisa fel ho raha tha , but vacations wali baat sunne k baad se i m not expecting to see sushim this week

Kitne torture karte hai!! Ajke epi bhi boring hi raha hoga kyun 😭😭😭
Originally posted by _zari_

I m not getting the right song for them , which song r u doing on..

I was thinking Offo from 2 States... also barbie suggested some song... u tell me what kind of song u want.. since they are young i m trying a funky song!!! 😉
Originally posted by _barbie

from twitter

Embedded image permalink

I just had a wrong thought... I felt this girl is Karurvaki 🤣 

Waise this is recent kya... 

Thank u so much @barbie 🤗, ur a sweetheart 😳, actually the problem is I cannot DL from yt bcoz colors have not made it available in UK 😕, so that is why I have to DL from some other place, but thanks to u I have managed to get all there scenes ⭐️
And yes thank u for that pushup wala reminder also 😆
Once the vm is ready I'll share it here 😛, but I m not that good a vm maker, it's just that they r so adorable that I thought of making a vm on them 😉

welcome 🤗  happy to know my info helped u find out wat u wanted 😊

i was looking for an alternate source where i can find the videos , can u tell me from where u are downloading ?  or is there any source , where the these parts  are available in pieces (not as whole episode) ?  downloading entire episodes will consume lots of   my net data

i dont know vid editing at all 😆 but willing to make an attempt , because as u said , they are adorable together 😳

looking forward for ur VM 👍🏼

Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Kitne torture karte hai!! Ajke epi bhi boring hi raha hoga kyun 😭😭😭

friday ko ek slim sa chance hai shayad usse dikhaye

haan aaj bhi wohi purana.. ashok searching for chanakya n all that... 🥱
Originally posted by CaptainSpark

I just had a wrong thought... I felt this girl is Karurvaki 🤣 

Waise this is recent kya... 

i dont think this is recent
@barbie I have downloaded from videoweed but its not a very safe site... But since I have downloaded most of there scenes I'll upload them in Google drive, and share that link with u, ok so my vm is ready, it hasn't turned out that nice I suppose, but pls do give ur views, tomorrow I'll post in the main forum
Edited by _zari_ - 8 years ago

@barbie I have downloaded from videoweed but its not a very safe site... But since I have downloaded most of there scenes I'll upload them in Google drive, and share that link with u, ok so my vm is ready, it hasn't turned out that nice I suppose, but pls do give ur views, tomorrow I'll post in the main forum
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5yghi3R9sMg

It says it's blocked due to copyright 😕
Originally posted by hetvi.ipkknd

It says it's blocked due to copyright 😕
Here is the vimeo link..

@bold - thank u very much for that  😃

ur vimeo link s working here , just watched the VM... in my opinion it has turned out really well  👍🏼 liked the song selection also 😊 

and first VM on SushKara is always special 😳

😆 kind of u to give me special thanks at the end of the video