The Devil SUSHIM - Sumedh Mugdalkar AT #1 - Page 105

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by CaptainSpark

BTW Zari we forgot to tell you!! Welcome to Sushim's dreamland... πŸ€— We invite you to participate in your daily discussions tooo... About SushKara or Sushim or anyone with Sushim πŸ˜†
Thank u for the warm welcome πŸ˜›, I'll definitely try to but aaj kal they have started dragging and no sushim no ahankara πŸ˜•

BTW Zari we forgot to tell you!! Welcome to Sushim's dreamland... πŸ€— We invite you to participate in your daily discussions tooo... About SushKara or Sushim or anyone with Sushim πŸ˜†

YES, a big welcome :D ;D
Originally posted by _zari_

Thank u for the warm welcome πŸ˜›, I'll definitely try to but aaj kal they have started dragging and no sushim no ahankara πŸ˜•

Sooo true yaar!!! I am craving for Sushim to come back.. Hopefully he will be part of Magadh burning track as Devi helena aka Suzanne Bernert tweeted all characters will be a part... πŸ˜‰ *fingers crossed*
We are almost nearing to the end of our first AT!! So chalo guys next AT ke heading ke bareme charchha karein? πŸ˜‰

I love Pehli Baar song from DDD!!! Also how about a number from YJHD?? Or hav u heard Chaar Kadam from PK? 

for them i personally would prefer a classy romantic type, rehman jaisa
Originally posted by _zari_

sushim was enjoying vacations till yesterday, that's y... Hopefully vacations are over now

We are almost nearing to the end of our first AT!! So chalo guys next AT ke heading ke bareme charchha karein? πŸ˜‰

Haan :D u have something in mind ?
Originally posted by _barbie

for them i personally would prefer a classy romantic type, rehman jaisa

Jiya from Gunday ??!!?? or Manwa Laage from HNY?! 
Originally posted by _barbie

sushim was enjoying vacations till yesterday, that's y... Hopefully vacations are over now

Haan abh toh he is in mumbai 
@Barbie I have to think.. why dont we all suggest together.. Let hetVi melo and all also come and see... 
Waise I am giving some choices.. how abt...

Apple of the Devil's Eye
The Prince of our Dreams
Hero of his own LandπŸ˜†