Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Whoa!!! Overnight VM ready bhi ho gaya I am watchign right now!!! BTW regarding downlaoding videos I download them from YT and Barbie I can give u a very good site from where u vcan get ony a particular part of the 23 min ong epis... if u want I can share here 😃😃
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Barbie tu ne khakee movie se jo song suggest kiya uska name again bata.. meine ek song suni YT mein... Akshya aur Aish ka smething Waha raha pyar ka.. were u talking of that one?? I really lved the song yaar!! But let me know If i gt the correct one... 
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: _barbie

@bold - thank u very much for that  😃

ur vimeo link s working here , just watched the VM... in my opinion it has turned out really well  👍🏼 liked the song selection also 😊 

and first VM on SushKara is always special 😳

😆 kind of u to give me special thanks at the end of the video

Thank u 😛, yes I had to give credit to u bcoz for helping me getting the scenes 😃
_zari_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Whoa!!! Overnight VM ready bhi ho gaya I am watchign right now!!! BTW regarding downlaoding videos I download them from YT and Barbie I can give u a very good site from where u vcan get ony a particular part of the 23 min ong epis... if u want I can share here 😃😃

Yes 😆 well u didn't say how u found it 😃
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Barbie tu ne khakee movie se jo song suggest kiya uska name again bata.. meine ek song suni YT mein... Akshya aur Aish ka smething Waha raha pyar ka.. were u talking of that one?? I really lved the song yaar!! But let me know If i gt the correct one... 

yes, i think u heard the right one.

"vada raha pyaar se pyaar ka, ab hum na honge juda" <3 film: khakee. Akshya kumar and Aishwarya rai

I wasted a lot of yesterday browsing romantic songs from recent lot, could not find any suitable one. Abhi innocent romantic songs Ki bahut kami hai yaar :\.
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

yes do share the site from where only those particular parts can b downloaded, here or on twitter, wherever u prefer:)
CaptainSpark thumbnail
My bloody net 😡😡😡 The VM still hasnt loaded i m trying to download... what song did u use @zari 
CaptainSpark thumbnail
The name of the site is www.clipconverter.cc. You just need to give video URL and there is tab where they say convert from "starting of Video" to ENd of video. You just need to untick thos boxes and give there from what min to what min you want video to be converted. They will give you onl that much of the video!! It is a superb side and so so convenient!!! 
CaptainSpark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _barbie

yes, i think u heard the right one.

"vada raha pyaar se pyaar ka, ab hum na honge juda" <3 film: khakee. Akshya kumar and Aishwarya rai

I wasted a lot of yesterday browsing romantic songs from recent lot, could not find any suitable one. Abhi innocent romantic songs Ki bahut kami hai yaar :\.

I loved the song a lot!! <3 But should I add it into SushKara VM. They are young couple 😆😆 Suggest some funky song na!!