BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
just saw a SushKara offscreen pic 😃
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _barbie

see if bindu remains aloof of wats brewing , then i expect him to praise sushim for the service he is providing to the patiens 😆  coz he was doing jasoosi of him and saw him behaving well with that oldie😉

irrespective of wat we want, there will be bindu - dharma- ashok drama n this week 🥱  i really want the marraige functions to start in full speed, that track is atleast exciting... 

arey asubh bat mat karo. I dont want AgTin wedding. I want lovely dramas till the last moment like TV serials show and finally a twist and the wedding is stopped (Acharya Chanakya are u listening???)😉😉😉
BARBlE thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

arey evn i love his hairstyle.. its quite trendy!! 😆 None of the other princes have that! BUHAHAAH!

i m so glad that rajkumar sushim has his signature hair/dressing style. no one can ever match him in this department 😉
BARBlE thumbnail

arey asubh bat mat karo. I dont want AgTin wedding. I want lovely dramas till the last moment like TV serials show and finally a twist and the wedding is stopped (Acharya Chanakya are u listening???)😉😉😉

no no let me explain why i want it...

Agtin wedding functions  =  noor /charu faceoff , noor / helena face off  , presence of ahankara in the scene , chances of an eyelock with sushim 😉

and the whole conspiracy is meant go finish mauryas, which includes our sushim also... so he gotta be saved , isme kuchh twist toh hoga 😛
BARBlE thumbnail

barbie!!! Post it 😡

ya posting... 😉
CaptainSpark thumbnail

i m so glad that rajkumar sushim has his signature hair/dressing style. no one can ever match him in this department 😉

The other day I was pairing Rajkumar Sushim wid Alia Bhatt 🤣 I know Alia is older much older to him but somehow I got dat wild idea!! 😛😛😆
BARBlE thumbnail
let me quote the person who tweeted it... 🤣

yashasvisumedh @love_sumedh
@Beatking_Sumedh with his sweet sister and his co-star tunisha. Unseen pic..

Embedded image permalink

BARBlE thumbnail
look at the pic carefully,  we havent got any sushkara scene with sushim wearing blue dress , unless it is from the episode where he returned after winning competition  🤔
CaptainSpark thumbnail
That kid's shirt has Twitter written on it I want dat 😭

Okay now coming to Sushi n Ahanku.. achha is this recent pic from sets.. if yes then we can hope for SushKara until Ahankara only either stands or sits and Sushim does everything 🤢😡

And if from purana epis which epi can dis be from.. Sushi is blue dresss...
CaptainSpark thumbnail

look at the pic carefully,  we havent got any sushkara scene with sushim wearing blue dress , unless it is from the episode where he returned after winning competition  🤔

uss din Ahankara was wearing konsa dress... We will hav to become Sherlock Holmes now to find out 🤣