The Devil SUSHIM - Sumedh Mugdalkar AT #1 - Page 48

Posted: 8 years ago
This pic is steaming hawt!!!!!
But I love his looks in the epis where Sushim wears his typical red uttariya and mostly bare chested!!!!!! AaaH!!! ❤️
Originally posted by CaptainSpark

yes I know but I wish that Bindu does not hear anything 😭 Not another thappar for Sushim 😭

see the whole forum agrees that bindu is ____ . ab agar apne sushi ko single out karke sirf iske case me bindu ko intelligent bana dete hai, toh ye toh nainsaafi hogi na   then we will have to raise our voice  against this injustice 😛

btw , ye bindu kuchh zyada hi strict ho raha hai sushi k mamle me , itne pyaare ladke pe itna zulm koi karta hai bhala
Originally posted by _barbie

see the whole forum agrees that bindu is ____ . ab agar apne sushi ko single out karke sirf iske case me bindu ko intelligent bana dete hai, toh ye toh nainsaafi hogi na   then we will have to raise our voice  against this injustice 😛

btw , ye bindu kuchh zyada hi strict ho raha hai sushi k mamle me , itne pyaare ladke pe itna zulm koi karta hai bhala

I bet yeh koi aur hota toh woh itna strict nahi hota.. 😡
I hate Bindu! Ek toh he doesnt know under his nose so much is happening upar se Sushim ko aise dekhte hai jaise usne khun kar diya 🤣

Now I hope Bindu does not become clever in hsi case but who will we stand up against?? No one will listen to us!!!! 😡😭

This pic is steaming hawt!!!!!
But I love his looks in the epis where Sushim wears his typical red uttariya and mostly bare chested!!!!!! AaaH!!! ❤️

yeah!

u like the red uttariya or the dressing style ? 😉

yes the way he carries the uttariya gives him that young look , but in the coronation episode , with the additional cloth , he looked more mature

I bet yeh koi aur hota toh woh itna strict nahi hota.. 😡
I hate Bindu! Ek toh he doesnt know under his nose so much is happening upar se Sushim ko aise dekhte hai jaise usne khun kar diya 🤣

Now I hope Bindu does not become clever in hsi case but who will we stand up against?? No one will listen to us!!!! 😡😭

even i hv started to lose regard for bindu , from the way he is behaving with sushim 😕  specially coz real bindusar was exactly opposite in this case , he loved sushim a lot and was clearly biased towards him 😃

lets see what happens today...

yeah!

u like the red uttariya or the dressing style ? 😉

yes the way he carries the uttariya gives him that young look , but in the coronation episode , with the additional cloth , he looked more mature

I love dressing style 😆 and his hairstyle xD

In coronation episode the SushMitra scene was so delightful na... I was dreaming 😆

even i hv started to lose regard for bindu , from the way he is behaving with sushim 😕  specially coz real bindusar was exactly opposite in this case , he loved sushim a lot and was clearly biased towards him 😃

lets see what happens today...

ok lets make up an imaginary track!! FOr eg Sushim is saved today(thinking postive!) then what do u think can happen in coming weeks?

Please NO NO NO Dharma-Chanakya drama 😭 Poor Ashok is trapped in all dat.. he shud get exciting stuff to do!!

I love dressing style 😆 and his hairstyle xD

In coronation episode the SushMitra scene was so delightful na... I was dreaming 😆

i knew it 😆  even i luv that unique hairstyle, when he runs, that thing on top starts moving too 🤣  i find it funny but cute ❤️

ya, some beautiful affectionate sushmitra scene in that epi 😃

ok lets make up an imaginary track!! FOr eg Sushim is saved today(thinking postive!) then what do u think can happen in coming weeks?

Please NO NO NO Dharma-Chanakya drama 😭 Poor Ashok is trapped in all dat.. he shud get exciting stuff to do!!

see if bindu remains aloof of wats brewing , then i expect him to praise sushim for the service he is providing to the patiens 😆  coz he was doing jasoosi of him and saw him behaving well with that oldie😉

irrespective of wat we want, there will be bindu - dharma- ashok drama n this week 🥱  i really want the marraige functions to start in full speed, that track is atleast exciting... 

i knew it 😆  even i luv that unique hairstyle, when he runs, that thing on top starts moving too 🤣  i find it funny but cute ❤️

ya, some beautiful affectionate sushmitra scene in that epi 😃

arey evn i love his hairstyle.. its quite trendy!! 😆 None of the other princes have that! BUHAHAAH!