The Devil SUSHIM - Sumedh Mugdalkar AT #1 - Page 13

Posted: 8 years ago
@Suki Welcome to Sushim's dreamland!!!!! (Cant give hug emo as i m from phone :'( ) 
Well thanks for the HD caps!!!! That small scene in this whole week has made me dance in happiness ... We sushim fans are craving for another :'((((((,
Why does my net run in horse speed only in Sushim's AT 🤣
Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Sumedh RTed this AT link which i tweeted to him!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happieee guys and i just cant control sharing my happiness with you alll !!! Btw he only rted me yesterday night;) Bad boy he disappeared my sleep by doing that xD!! 

Omg.. lucky U! Congo Brish ðŸ¤—

Why does my net run in horse speed only in Sushim's AT 🤣

Coz ur net luvs Sushi too ðŸ¤£

Sumedh RTed this AT link which i tweeted to him!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happieee guys and i just cant control sharing my happiness with you alll !!! Btw he only rted me yesterday night;) Bad boy he disappeared my sleep by doing that xD!! 

I actually opened my timeline after ages to post my edit & saw the RT.
Congo Brish & I'm happy too as that means he saw the edits that I made on the first page. 😃

@Suki Welcome to Sushim's dreamland!!!!! (Cant give hug emo as i m from phone :'( ) 
Well thanks for the HD caps!!!! That small scene in this whole week has made me dance in happiness ... We sushim fans are craving for another :'((((((,

Lol! I'm from phone too. ðŸ¤—
Thanks for the welcome. Hoping to spend some wonderful time here. ðŸ˜³
You are welcome. ðŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sukanya_Datta

Congo Brish & I'm happy too as that means he saw the edits that I made on the first page. 😃

Yeah congos to u too den ðŸ¥³
Originally posted by melodica

Omg.. lucky U! Congo Brish ðŸ¤—

Thnks darling!!!! U know i m thinkinf of giving our game thread link to him tooo!!!! Lolz sumedh will die laughing dont u think? 🤣
Originally posted by melodica

Coz ur net luvs Sushi too ðŸ¤£

Lagta toh wahi hai 🤣 
Meri net sushim ka deewana xD
Originally posted by Sukanya_Datta

Yes Suki of course he saw... And our views increased overnight just check!!!! And he only RTed my tweet yday...  I was like so happy!!! And it was 2 am and i started jumping our of joy 🤣