Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Sumedhians FC retweeted my tweet 😎
BARBlE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

LOLZ🤣

hehe I remember.. this will be too funny! I am sure Sushi will fail to do thing..and come and cry to Charu. I want Sush Charu convo 😆 watta cool mom she is (rem Ahankra case when she said Ahankra k sath samay vatit karo) 😆😲

i remember his face v well when at the time of epidemic, charu told him to go among the ppl and he said,  " main ? 😕  marne dijiye na unko... patliputra ka bojh thoda kum hoga... " 🤣  😳  awww... so bratty...

and that day when charu told him to hang out with ahanku , i was literally like --> 😲 <-- for a moment.  how did she get to know ? 😆  and as per instruction, sushim and ahanku ne quality time spend kiya ki nahi ? ðŸ˜‰  agar kiya, toh hume dikhaya kyun nahi ? ðŸ˜› 
Edited by _barbie - 8 years ago
BARBlE thumbnail

Sumedhians FC retweeted my tweet 😎

oh wow   baki log bhi notice karenge
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: _barbie

i remember his face v well when at the time of epidemic, charu told him to go among the ppl and he said,  " main ? 😕  marne dijiye na unko... patliputra ka bojh thoda kum hoga... " 🤣  😳  awww... so bratty...

and that day when charu told him to hang out with ahanku , i was literally like --> 😲 <-- for a moment.  how did she get to know ? 😆  and as per instruction, sushim and ahanku ne quality time spend kiya ki nahi ? ðŸ˜‰  agar kiya, toh hume dikhaya kyun nahi ? ðŸ˜› 

Usko aana chahiye na Sushi k paas 😭 Sushim abhi bohot busy tha 2 din se Charu k saath yojna banana mein... Embarrassed Toh who kya krein! xD aur fir baat karo Ahanku ki.. are baithne k ilava koi kam hai ki nahi 😡

And same here CharuJi ko bata kaise chala Shocked
BARBlE thumbnail

Look at his eyes 😆 "Chanakya I will Kill you" 😈😆

wait for the next pic 😳  ye face dekhkar koi kisiko punishment kaise de sakta hai ?
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: _barbie

oh wow   baki log bhi notice karenge

Arre FC ne bola Sumedh ko ki see this!! Sumedh is following them so defo he will notice this.. and they all praised it a lot... I hope he sees it and one reply/RT 😳 
Actually today na one of my fav authors followed me on twitter replied me so many times.
Sumit Kaul aka Justin replied me on Twitter
Aur abh Sushi will see this AT!!!

I AM SO HAPPPYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳
BARBlE thumbnail

Usko aana chahiye na Sushi k paas 😭 Sushim abhi bohot busy tha 2 din se Charu k saath yojna banana mein... 😳 Toh who kya krein! xD aur fir baat karo Ahanku ki.. are baithne k ilava koi kam hai ki nahi 😡

And same here CharuJi ko bata kaise chala 😲

she keeps a tab on her son's activities re , madira ka sevan karte huye bhi pakad liya tha 😆
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Ya but how? I think that Maharshi Kallatak person is behind this 😆 
BARBlE thumbnail

BARBlE thumbnail

Arre FC ne bola Sumedh ko ki see this!! Sumedh is following them so defo he will notice this.. and they all praised it a lot... I hope he sees it and one reply/RT 😳 
Actually today na one of my fav authors followed me on twitter replied me so many times.
Sumit Kaul aka Justin replied me on Twitter
Aur abh Sushi will see this AT!!!

I AM SO HAPPPYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳

congrats 🥳  happy for u 😃

@beatking_fc also RTed u 😃 

brish add those hyperlinks  in 6th post 😳  his FCs must be checking out the details...