India-Forums

Gulmohar Grand
Gulmohar Grand

THIS SHOW--Very sleek ,ENGROSSING and a tad classy too

mishkatfanfrevr IF-Dazzler
mishkatfanfrevr
mishkatfanfrevr

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
 Ever since i spotted Gaurav Chopra in Lavanya several years ago..i have been dying to see him in a role like this..i did see him a glimpse in some v channel show but it did not get me to see it.. also i did not see uttaran..so after lavanya i am seeing him here Clap must say the role has Gaurav CHOPRA written all over it..
The hotel going on of such grand hotels..the dynamics between the staff n reactions ..obligatory ones to customers always facinated n intrigued me..i am so looking fwd to this show..Today's EPISODE was GREAT right frnm the WORD..GO...the introductory philosophical lines.. were AWESOME.Clap narrated with character too..

Very absorbing..the show did not take long or a tedious route to establish characters or the show..it moved swift..ONE more PLUS for the show..

And now comin to AKANKSHA... this woman amazes me... in NBT she amazed me with beauty ..controlled acting and simplicity ...she was the main reason I followed her to this show..agar akku ne ek show itney time baad choose kiya hai..kkuch toh dum hoga usmei... and yes the show is awsome ..right frm the first episode...a little mystery..a littl of the corporate world.. a little lingering on service industry principles n work ethics..a lttle bit on media-buisness nexus ..amazing story weaving Clap I have never seen such a BRILLIANT first episode for any show tilll now..

It works to its advantage that the show is a weekly n the one hour slot ...pata bhi nahi chalta pace is swft..better than most three hour movies these days...

All the best to this show...abhi tak toh superb start hui hai..hope it keeps up the slickness and engrossing tone. 

Oh yes i like the guy playing security guard too..haha he thinks anahita is a naive bechaari girl..but i think she is the biggest player of them all...Clap

Excited for next week ..Good start ...
So ppl do comment ur reactions to the show... the makers need to know itni mehnat se they put together a good show like this...feedback is deserved na ..so do share ur views too Smile

attetion to detail..loved the way the showed the son glued to the phone..so typical of teenagers these days ..hahhaha

Edited by MishkatDeewaani - 10 May 2015 at 9:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuresh.pstarryLove_skMysticalSenseapple64Imperfect_OneManzzhalifax004FairyHM-Panda-Mehek25

MysticalSense Newbie
MysticalSense
MysticalSense

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Missed the first episode...heard lot of positive reviews so wont miss today's episode... hope it lives up to my expectation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishkatfanfrevr

angel3142 IF-Dazzler
angel3142
angel3142

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i loved the start of show it is interesting .Such shows are always classy which focus on a particular industry like this one with hotel as concept  and every episode has new challenge with which they deal

mishkatfanfrevr

HINNA212 Newbie
HINNA212
HINNA212

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed last weeks episode and today's. I mainly watched it because of Aakansha after seeing her in nbtnmkk I was excited to see how she would portray this character she has done really well. I'm also enjoying watching Gaurav I haven't seen any of his past shows but he is also a great character In this show. Neil is very good looking

mishkatfanfrevr

...Shrisha... Goldie
...Shrisha...
...Shrisha...

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
1st and 2nd both the episodes were awesome.
Though first was a bang on
Really looking forward for this serials

mishkatfanfrevr

FairyHM Goldie
FairyHM
FairyHM

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Initially I watched this show only for akku but after watching the first epi each and every character of this show is coolCool so I'm eagerly waiting for the next epiDay Dreaming

mishkatfanfrevr

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 30 August 2015 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Big smile Thank You  Embarrassed  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile For The Article  Wink Big smile Wow Embarrassed LOL Wink Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink LOL LOL Wink LOL LOL LOL

Big smile Embarrassed   Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed  Embarrassed LOL LOL  Big smile Embarrassed  Embarrassed Going  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed  Big smile Big smile Big smile Nice  Big smile Big smile Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index