nice TS tia.different 4m original story...πŸ˜›
so shaddy lying jannatπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ&jannat will b cured by psychratist dr.ARIπŸ˜‰
waiting 4 janah EMAπŸ˜‰
interesting.continue soon..😊
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Look who's back to Her Awesomeness β­οΈπŸ˜†
Tia! Amazing amazing and AHMAZING this is! Woohoo!! So excited to read how the EMA occurs from now on. Such an interesting story and the backdrop you have provided as her case study to Dr. Ibrahim. How sexy this name sounds! The name Aahil Raza Ibrahim is such a powerful and sexy name in itself!

Loved how you have penned Shaad here, really πŸ‘

This sounds excitingly naughty πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Counselling sessions between a doctor and a patient, which would lead to something more...πŸ˜›

Loved how SHE din't feel anything towards him whenever it came to marriage with Shaad and loving him. Heart never lies.. πŸ˜³

AMAZING! Can't wait for the next part! πŸ˜ƒ
JShukla thumbnail

πŸ˜ƒRes

Un ResπŸ˜›
the title got me as well as the writer.πŸ˜ƒ

So this Jannat is a memory loss patient... things seemed familiar until Dr Ibrahim happened Imagine Aahil the psychiatrist. Women will hope for some kind of mental illness to befall themπŸ€ͺ 

So he has not seen Jannat yet... will he know her from past?

Are Shad and Jannat really married. Wish they areπŸ˜‰ 

But I'll stop predicting and leave the story in your able hands and wait for the next parts
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amaziiing! I'm already hooked on this beautiful story. It's so fresh and different :)

Aahil is a psychiatrist! Hot damn! I cannot wait to see how it would unfold.. I wonder how their sessions will go..

Beautiful start. Especially how Jannat is behaving.. Cannot wait to see what her story really is. I would love to read what will happen next. Count me in :) ❀️
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Sounds very exciting. Can't wait for those two to meet and see what happens between them. Update soon!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DELETEDEdited by TIA.Tia - 8 years ago
TIA.Tia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Look who's back to Her Awesomeness β­οΈπŸ˜†

Tia! Amazing amazing and AHMAZING this is! Woohoo!! So excited to read how the EMA occurs from now on. Such an interesting story and the backdrop you have provided as her case study to Dr. Ibrahim. How sexy this name sounds! The name Aahil Raza Ibrahim is such a powerful and sexy name in itself!

Loved how you have penned Shaad here, really πŸ‘

This sounds excitingly naughty πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Counselling sessions between a doctor and a patient, which would lead to something more...πŸ˜›

Loved how SHE din't feel anything towards him whenever it came to marriage with Shaad and loving him. Heart never lies.. πŸ˜³

AMAZING! Can't wait for the next part! πŸ˜ƒ

You always have such nice things to say about my writing. May it be worth it or not. That's why I love you so much. Hugs Sisters. Muahhh Lots of Love.πŸ€—
TIA.Tia thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JShukla

πŸ˜ƒRes

Un ResπŸ˜›
the title got me as well as the writer.πŸ˜ƒ

So this Jannat is a memory loss patient... things seemed familiar until Dr Ibrahim happened Imagine Aahil the psychiatrist. Women will hope for some kind of mental illness to befall themπŸ€ͺ 

So he has not seen Jannat yet... will he know her from past?

Are Shad and Jannat really married. Wish they areπŸ˜‰ 

But I'll stop predicting and leave the story in your able hands and wait for the next parts

You see how sexy and irresistible I made Aahil by giving him the Doctor Title and license to play Doctor-Doctor with Naughty Nurse and Female Patient.πŸ˜‰

Well I think I answered your question related to Aahil knowing Jannat from her past or not in my second part. Wanted to keep it as surprise, so answering all the queries after I have posted the second part. Hope you like it.
Edited by TIA.Tia - 8 years ago