And they have ruined Ishaan's character!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes the writers have done it! They have successfully managed to ruin Ishaan's character.

I agree that Ishaan is all confused about his relationship with Malvika and all. But the fact remains that he is still sharing very intimate moments with her.

The point that I want to make here is that the writers could have handled the angle of Aaliya falling for Ishaan very maturely. It was not at all necessary for them to show him falling for her (read cliche). Imagine a guy who is madly in love with a girl suddenly finds him falling for his buddy. The writers should have shown Aaliya trying to handle her feelings towards Ishaan in a very mature way and he in return acknowledging her feelings but at the same time being loyal to his girl without letting things affect the friendship.

After yesterday's episode where Malvika told Ishaan that her father used her mother like a tissue paper and then discarded her, I hope she too doesn't end up with the same fate. Suddenly I see my loyalties with Malvika after the scene yesterday where Dr. Bedi walks on Ishaan in her bedroom.

I can see a jilted, obsessive and possessive Malvika on the way! I hope the writers handle this sensibly and don't turn her into a daily soap vamp! Hoping they don't ruin a character that is practical and rationale.
i just made a similar topic ðŸ˜†
yes.. they are ruining ishaan character which was the best character on show. well..i think ishaan was in love with aaliya when malavika came back to him. but he realising it like a normal thing is out of character. 

i agree that malavika's rude characetr is mainly becz of her dad. but that cant justify the way she behaved with ishaan during their break up. i think thats what created distance between ishaan and malavika and that gap is still there in ishaan's mind. and sleeping in same room doesnt mean they slept together too?? or did i missed something in between?

I dont get it ...how can u say dat ishaan's char is ruined...I guess its ur perspective. ..bt it ws all based on situation. ..wat he is doing is nt intentional. ...he's just on his way f realisation. ..we have seen him confess it...bt we still hv to see hw he handles d situation. ..he does realise d intensity and emotional quotient involved. ...we know he cares fr malvika too...so we know...he wont just use her as a tissue paper. ..like her father did to her mother...comparing d two situations on d basis f only d realisation and nt his actions...wat steps he wud take we dunno...so I think we shud not judge ishaan as f now...and definitely not compare him to Dr Bedi. ...
P.S.: I am lovinv d caring veer
And m eager to know hw he s responsible. .!!!!Edited by ky2fan01 - 8 years ago