Swaragini

India-Forums

   
Swaragini
Swaragini

ragani in maheshwari mansion (Page 4)

velvetscarf Senior Member
velvetscarf
velvetscarf

Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 306

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:51am | IP Logged
In my view in just ONE scene Sanskaar established hilmself as a great potential partner for Ragini. He brought out the strong and caring Ragini that I admired when she stood up to Maheshwari for her family. I loved the way her kindness shone through despite her fear and she had more sympathy for the afflicted
Surely we should like our favoured characters to be with people who bring out the best in them.
Not just people they pine for without actually knowing much about them. Pining for Lakshya makes Ragini weak while Sanskaar has already made her strong by needing her.  
 
This is not to say RagYa are impossible but I seriously hope this would not be the typical forced marriage and gradual falling in love process we see in a million serials. If Ragini got to know Lakysha and vice versa and they actually discovered they were in love I would accept it. but frankly it seems very unlikely.  
 
The way I hope to see the Sanskaar Ragini story unfolding is through ragini discovering her strengths and her gentleness and goodness bringing out Sanskaar to recovery (at least in telly world this is possible!) Their chemistry in the last episode was really striking.
   
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamPrincess_Devilsoniadutta

Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Joined: 05 February 2013
Posts: 7548

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velvetscarf

 Pining for Lakshya makes Ragini weak while Sanskaar has already made her strong by needing her.  
 
 
I Totally Agree With This PointThumbs Up
Sanskaar Brings Best Out Of Rags Where Lucky Makes Her Weak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarf

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Joined: 30 April 2015
Posts: 8233

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 9:59am | IP Logged
 sorry to be rude but can swarya fans explain plz wat swara can do in curren scenerio ??
har jagah swara ka tapkna jaruri nhi hai vo har insaan ki problem nhi kar sakti. this track involve 3 characters excluding swara. laksh is sanskaar's brother & part of maheshwari family is will be the part of this , ragani coz of sanskaar & sanskaar himself . swara can only provide the needed support to ragya nothing more . do u think hitler maheshwari & his family will welcome swara in this curren track where she has nothing to do yet.this time ragya will work as a team for sanskaar & this time laksh main focus will be his brother sanskaar.
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Joined: 06 April 2015
Posts: 8620

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

sorry to be rude but can swarya fans explain plz wat swara can do in curren scenerio ??
har jagah swara ka tapkna jaruri nhi hai vo har insaan ki problem nhi kar sakti. this track involve 3 characters excluding swara. laksh is sanskaar's brother & part of maheshwari family is will be the part of this , ragani coz of sanskaar & sanskaar himself . swara can only provide the needed support to ragya nothing more . do u think hitler maheshwari & his family will welcome swara in this curren track where she has nothing to do yet.this time ragya will work as a team for sanskaar & this time laksh main focus will be his brother sanskaar.



Dear is show ka Swaragini hai just in case you forgot...aur voh tapakti nahi all right...hum kabhi rags ke baare Mai much nahi bolte...swara is moral support Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarf

matreyee Senior Member
matreyee
matreyee

Joined: 11 December 2011
Posts: 847

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i think some how both the sisters will end up at the maheswari house i don't think ragini's family members will leave her alone..however i would actually like ragini to get more screen time now coz in the past few episodes she has been clouded by swara..and its only right that the show which was advertised with two protagonist should give equal weight age to both. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

paki_angellaila.zkhan

neetha IF-Rockerz
neetha
neetha

Joined: 05 October 2011
Posts: 5481

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
the current track in the show is high voltage drama..m loving this sanskar guy! there is lot to unfold in his character..wat happened on the past and how he survived the death ...as of now potential couple are sanskar -ragini and swara-lakshya,..i love these characters individually so i would not like to quote anythin more on couple front...and wen it comes to maheshwari mansion entry..as of now..i do not think swara would accompany ragini..coz hitler dad isnt allowing sanskar entry itself n swara toh door ki baat...but eventually wit luckys help she might get in the maheshwari house...

abt ragini ..its time fr her character to grow..ragini is fr sure not weak..she very kindly and patiently handled sanskar..n lucky and swara would whole heartedly support her

but yea cvs ka bharosa nahi...who would end upto to be coules and m still wondering if sanskar is a positive character..i mean if he is really in a bad state of if he is just acting...

lets just wait n watch..story is pretty interesting..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenhamlittleliarsoniadutta

wondermaid89 Groupbie
wondermaid89
wondermaid89

Joined: 16 February 2010
Posts: 51

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
hey everyone,,
I'm new to the forum but have been watching swaragini since day one. I do believe it will be a case of ragsan and swarya. Also, judging by the precap, ragini will be allowed to go eventually but dadi-maa has the upper hand at the moment so...get ready for lots of "arghhhAngry from her"

I do believe Ragini has the potential to grow as we have been starting to witness so let's not write her off just yet
One thing that has disappointed is swara. Her constant switch from "laksh it good to bad and vice versa" and then reporting to ragini when she chooses fine ,is to blame for ragini's "hope" of the fact that laksh and ragini will come together.



The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswiniwenham

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Joined: 22 February 2015
Posts: 2258

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wondermaid89

hey everyone,,
I'm new to the forum but have been watching swaragini since day one. I do believe it will be a case of ragsan and swarya. Also, judging by the precap, ragini will be allowed to go eventually but dadi-maa has the upper hand at the moment so...get ready for lots of "arghhhAngry from her"

I do believe Ragini has the potential to grow as we have been starting to witness so let's not write her off just yet
One thing that has disappointed is swara. Her constant switch from "laksh it good to bad and vice versa" and then reporting to ragini when she chooses fine ,is to blame for ragini's "hope" of the fact that laksh and ragini will come together.




i dont think now in any time in future...swara will fall for laksh because she also lives in dreamworld somewhere ,...without even confirming it ...she is giving false hopes to ragini that he loves her...

waise...are you a swarya or ragya fan? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wondermaid89

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
maheshwari brothers

Author: deepikagupta9   Replies: 7   Views: 1551

deepikagupta9 7 1551 16 August 2015 at 7:36am by deepikagupta9
maheshwari breaks the engagement new promo.it is really shocking

Author: VirusForever   Replies: 8   Views: 1379

VirusForever 8 1379 12 May 2015 at 4:28am by VirusForever

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Swaragini Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index