India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

ragani in maheshwari mansion (Page 3)

laila.zkhan Senior Member
laila.zkhan
laila.zkhan

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
It's cute how everyone is supporting and defending their preferred couple but seriously, bashing Swara or Ragini for this is just plain childishness. I mean, would Swara or Ragini want you to do that? LOL

Yes, Ragini is somewhat clouded about her feelings for Lakshya just because he was about to marry her but that doesn't mean she's a weak and feeble character that can't survive without Swara. What she shares with Swara, whatever she confides in Swara is something normal sisters would do.

Yes, It's sort of inevitable that Swara and Lakshya will end up together but making out Ragini as a narrow character just because she's quiet and likes Lakshya is just plain thoughtlessness.

Ragini's stances have counted a few times but Swara's loud nature seems to be all people see. Ending up at Maheshwari's when Swara got caught, confronting Maheshwari when her family were being insulted for no clear reason apart from small mindedness, and then handling a mentally challenged Sanskaar in such a way that he trusts her over Lakshya and his mother. I mean, not losing your calm over someone whose held a knife at your throat is definitely not the sign of a scared and dependant on others person. She managed fine without Swara then, didn't she?

I'll have to admit she's exaggerating her feelings for Lakshya a bit but that is nothing to judge her character by and I'm sure Ragini will be more of an asset when the show comes to focus on Swara and Lakshya.

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paki_angelvelvetscarfmatreyeeneethasoniadutta

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laila.zkhan

It's cute how everyone is supporting and defending their preferred couple but seriously, bashing Swara or Ragini for this is just plain childishness. I mean, would Swara or Ragini want you to do that? LOL

Yes, Ragini is somewhat clouded about her feelings for Lakshya just because he was about to marry her but that doesn't mean she's a weak and feeble character that can't survive without Swara. What she shares with Swara, whatever she confides in Swara is something normal sisters would do.

Yes, It's sort of inevitable that Swara and Lakshya will end up together but making out Ragini as a narrow character just because she's quiet and likes Lakshya is just plain thoughtlessness.

Ragini's stances have counted a few times but Swara's loud nature seems to be all people see. Ending up at Maheshwari's when Swara got caught, confronting Maheshwari when her family were being insulted for no clear reason apart from small mindedness, and then handling a mentally challenged Sanskaar in such a way that he trusts her over Lakshya and his mother. I mean, not losing your calm over someone whose held a knife at your throat is definitely not the sign of a scared and dependant on others person. She managed fine without Swara then, didn't she?

I'll have to admit she's exaggerating her feelings for Lakshya a bit but that is nothing to judge her character by and I'm sure Ragini will be more of an asset when the show comes to focus on Swara and Lakshya.

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Everyone has different views 
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:14am | IP Logged
thnks for sharing ur views here. tougher time ahead for swaragini as ragini may leave for maheshwari mansion & swara had to live in garodia nivas. in case of swara she is lucky in current scenerio as dida , shekhar , shomi will be there with her to deal with hitler couple ( dada-dadi )but ragini moving in maheshwari  mansion will be all alone to deal with  maheshwari family as laksh will be there for her but this time laksh main focus will be sanskaar. personally i think ragini can deal with the maheshwari clan as chachi & hitler maheshwari will be forced to tolerate  ragini for sanskar & rest of the family dont have any problem ragini has they like her specially laksh's mother.current track swaragini relation will grow strong as both will pine for each other & both will be strength of each other . i think during this process hitler maheshwari may get impressed with ragini.
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

thnks for sharing ur views here. tougher time ahead for swaragini as ragini may leave for maheshwari mansion & swara had to live in garodia nivas. in case of swara she is lucky in current scenerio as dida , shekhar , shomi will be there with her to deal with hitler couple ( dada-dadi )but ragini moving in maheshwari mansion will be all alone to deal with maheshwari family as laksh will be there for her but this time laksh main focus will be sanskaar. personally i think ragini can deal with the maheshwari clan as chachi & hitler maheshwari will be forced to tolerate ragini for sanskar & rest of the family dont have any problem ragini has they like her specially laksh's mother.current track swaragini relation will grow strong as both will pine for each other & both will be strength of each other . i think during this process hitler maheshwari may get impressed with ragini.

Dear I have always had a doubt if u are a cv
...you seem so sure of yourself LOL
Did the writer tell u that rags is going alone?
Princess_Devil IF-Rockerz
Princess_Devil
Princess_Devil

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
I Highly Doubt That Rags Will Be Going Alone n Ur Saying Swara Is Not Needed In This Track Really Dude Ragini's Backbone Is Swara, She Wont Speak Loud To Her Elders So I Dont Think She Will Handle Maheshwari Devils.
N Ur FOrgetting Lucky's Love for Swara,It Will Not Change In A Day Only Bcz Rags Is Staying At His Place n Helping His Brother, Infact He May Get Ideas That Rags Will Keep His Brother Happy n Might Want Rags TO Marry SanskaarWink
See Then Swara's MU Will Be Cleared Too n Swarya Will CoupleBig smile

starrynight98 Goldie
starrynight98
starrynight98

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Even if swara does not accompany ragini to the maheshwari mansion...it nowhere means laksh will develop feelings for rags..aare the entire track is to bring sanskaar and rags closer...har jagah lucky ko tapkana zaroori hai kya...aur if the CVS r dragging Laksh into this track...uski Shonan na ho aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess_Devil

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Devil

I Highly Doubt That Rags Will Be Going Alone n Ur Saying Swara Is Not Needed In This Track Really Dude Ragini's Backbone Is Swara, She Wont Speak Loud To Her Elders So I Dont Think She Will Handle Maheshwari Devils.
N Ur FOrgetting Lucky's Love for Swara,It Will Not Change In A Day Only Bcz Rags Is Staying At His Place n Helping His Brother, Infact He May Get Ideas That Rags Will Keep His Brother Happy n Might Want Rags TO Marry SanskaarWink
See Then Swara's MU Will Be Cleared Too n Swarya Will CoupleBig smile

Me too LOL
NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

Originally posted by deepikagupta9

thnks for sharing ur views here. tougher time ahead for swaragini as ragini may leave for maheshwari mansion & swara had to live in garodia nivas. in case of swara she is lucky in current scenerio as dida , shekhar , shomi will be there with her to deal with hitler couple ( dada-dadi )but ragini moving in maheshwari mansion will be all alone to deal with maheshwari family as laksh will be there for her but this time laksh main focus will be sanskaar. personally i think ragini can deal with the maheshwari clan as chachi & hitler maheshwari will be forced to tolerate ragini for sanskar & rest of the family dont have any problem ragini has they like her specially laksh's mother.current track swaragini relation will grow strong as both will pine for each other & both will be strength of each other . i think during this process hitler maheshwari may get impressed with ragini.

Dear I have always had a doubt if u are a cv
...you seem so sure of yourself LOL
Did the writer tell u that rags is going alone?

LOL totally agree with you! LOL

Go to top