India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

ragani in maheshwari mansion (Page 2)

main-ishaqzaadi Groupbie
main-ishaqzaadi
main-ishaqzaadi

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I hope Ragini and Sanskaar end up together though and waiting to see how she deals with this... hope she realises that Sanskaar needs her and her compassion to help him recover.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littleliar

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Pardon me, but I don't understand one thing... If Ragini's love for Lakshya, when she doesn't knows even an inch about him, is considered true then why is Lakshya's love for Swara, when he knows her inside out, is consider fickle?? Why is Lakshya's love for Swara subjected to so much criticism when he shows clear signs of Love, not verbally but emotionally, physically and mentally??
Sorry for asking this question out of context but when people say that just by staying with Ragini for merely few days Lakshya will develop feelings for her and RagYa will happen I pity the character Lakshya where his feelings and emotions are considered null and void.

Now, coming to the topic, I think that maybe Swara will accompany Ragini and then will start their fight to change the orthdox norms and beliefs of Durgaprasad. It'll be now that we'll see Swaragini emerging in new light where both the sisters will be dependent on the other for their existence, where new relations will build and new truths will be unveiled.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfNabilaIslamratna.nandadare.devil

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
LOL! Ragini does not love Laksh, no one falls in love in the first glance especially not when all she has seen is him helping her sister and feeling more affectionate towards her sister. If someone treats that as love then may upar wala give them some brains.

Moving on in reference to the promo. Brilliant, she will spend more time with Sanskar babu winning his maa ka dil and becoming his wifey! Pheww!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfNabilaIslamlittleliar

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I don't think swara is yet needed in current track as current track will revolve around laksh ragini sanskaar, so I don't think she will accompany them as she can't leave her mother alone with Hitler Dada dadi after that incident & don't think durga prasad will allow swara as she has nothing to do with sanskaar.no one is denying laksh's feeling for swara as if now laksh had admitted twice to ragini that he don't luv her but not once admitted that he luv swara as he himself said that he is confuse that whether its crush or something else.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 10 May 2015 at 2:38pm
-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Lakshya might be confused about his feelings for Swara but are we so delusional that we don't understand his symptoms which clearly signify love??
Screaming out loud to the world that you love a person doesn't mean that you really do, until and unless your get emotionally and mentally attached to that person where seeing his/ her getting hurt pains you, where his/ her grief makes you sad, where his/ her smile makes you happy... To conclude it where his/ her world seems your own and that is just the case with Lakshya here. In the episodes itself and while confessing his feelings to Swara he had said how much value she has in his life and all those feelings related to her.
If this is not what love is then I really don't know what love is...
Surely confessing, "I love you" doesn't mean that we love someone for in today's era there are hundreds of couples who say this yet break up the next moment while some couples survive together till eternity yet don't confess a thing.

Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 10 May 2015 at 2:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

velvetscarfkaku17King07

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
If swara doesn't accompany rags as SOME of u say then it might me even more fun for SwarYa...

Swara would certainly come sneaking into the maheshwari house to make sure her sissy is fine ...toh lakshya will help her

Either way I am positive LOL Embarrassed

ratna.nanda

ratna.nanda IF-Dazzler
ratna.nanda
ratna.nanda

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

ragini is not a child that she cannot surviv without swara as she dealt with sanskaar very patiently. ragini is also strong cause in previous episode she had taken the stand against durga prasad for her parents & swara. for the need of time durga prasad may allow ragini to enter the mansion but will not welcome swara so soon . laksh's family excluding durga prasad & chacha-chachi likes ragani specially her mother & sister . so i think she will deal with them & laksh will be there for her.yes laksh will not mind the closeness of rasan but may be he will start to like ragini as a person & vice versa.
ragini stay in maheshwari mansion can be start of 2 relations ragya & rasan.
ragya will get to know different layers of each others as laksh many beliefs regarding ragini will be proven wrong. laksh thinks:-
ragya can't open up to each other now they will definitely open up to each other.
ragini is haji type girl which she is actually not
ragini can't voice out her thoughts as ragini does respect her elders but can take stand when needed.
due to sanskaar ragya may come close as during laksh stay in garodia house they couldn't interact with each other as dadi never allowed as she always interept them & when swara is with them laksh's attention is on swara , this time swara & dadi both r out of the scene.ragya relation will definitely develop.
I think laksh wants to stay connected to ragini & ragini will also get to laksh as a person.

ragini is that,ragini is this...why are u so ragini-centered?

@bold how did u get that idea?lakshya said like that in any epi?
seriously,even general discussion posts become 'ragya' DT these days,barring a few posts.

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
@ratna.nanda- absolutely right!
And these ragya posts are only by a few people! Its getting irritating LOL

ratna.nanda

Go to top