Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I Highly Doubt That Rags Will Be Going Alone n Ur Saying Swara Is Not Needed In This Track Really Dude Ragini's Backbone Is Swara, She Wont Speak Loud To Her Elders So I Dont Think She Will Handle Maheshwari Devils.
N Ur FOrgetting Lucky's Love for Swara,It Will Not Change In A Day Only Bcz Rags Is Staying At His Place n Helping His Brother, Infact He May Get Ideas That Rags Will Keep His Brother Happy n Might Want Rags TO Marry Sanskaar😉
See Then Swara's MU Will Be Cleared Too n Swarya Will Couple😃

starrynight98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even if swara does not accompany ragini to the maheshwari mansion...it nowhere means laksh will develop feelings for rags..aare the entire track is to bring sanskaar and rags closer...har jagah lucky ko tapkana zaroori hai kya...aur if the CVS r dragging Laksh into this track...uski Shonan na ho aisa kabhi ho sakta hai kya
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Princess_Devil

I Highly Doubt That Rags Will Be Going Alone n Ur Saying Swara Is Not Needed In This Track Really Dude Ragini's Backbone Is Swara, She Wont Speak Loud To Her Elders So I Dont Think She Will Handle Maheshwari Devils.

N Ur FOrgetting Lucky's Love for Swara,It Will Not Change In A Day Only Bcz Rags Is Staying At His Place n Helping His Brother, Infact He May Get Ideas That Rags Will Keep His Brother Happy n Might Want Rags TO Marry Sanskaar😉
See Then Swara's MU Will Be Cleared Too n Swarya Will Couple😃

Me too 😆
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Dear I have always had a doubt if u are a cv
...you seem so sure of yourself 😆
Did the writer tell u that rags is going alone?

LOL totally agree with you! 😆
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
In my view in just ONE scene Sanskaar established hilmself as a great potential partner for Ragini. He brought out the strong and caring Ragini that I admired when she stood up to Maheshwari for her family. I loved the way her kindness shone through despite her fear and she had more sympathy for the afflicted
Surely we should like our favoured characters to be with people who bring out the best in them.
Not just people they pine for without actually knowing much about them. Pining for Lakshya makes Ragini weak while Sanskaar has already made her strong by needing her.  

This is not to say RagYa are impossible but I seriously hope this would not be the typical forced marriage and gradual falling in love process we see in a million serials. If Ragini got to know Lakysha and vice versa and they actually discovered they were in love I would accept it. but frankly it seems very unlikely.  

The way I hope to see the Sanskaar Ragini story unfolding is through ragini discovering her strengths and her gentleness and goodness bringing out Sanskaar to recovery (at least in telly world this is possible!) Their chemistry in the last episode was really striking.

Princess_Devil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: velvetscarf

Pining for Lakshya makes Ragini weak while Sanskaar has already made her strong by needing her.  

I Totally Agree With This Point👍🏼
Sanskaar Brings Best Out Of Rags Where Lucky Makes Her Weak
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 sorry to be rude but can swarya fans explain plz wat swara can do in curren scenerio ??
har jagah swara ka tapkna jaruri nhi hai vo har insaan ki problem nhi kar sakti. this track involve 3 characters excluding swara. laksh is sanskaar's brother & part of maheshwari family is will be the part of this , ragani coz of sanskaar & sanskaar himself . swara can only provide the needed support to ragya nothing more . do u think hitler maheshwari & his family will welcome swara in this curren track where she has nothing to do yet.this time ragya will work as a team for sanskaar & this time laksh main focus will be his brother sanskaar.
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

sorry to be rude but can swarya fans explain plz wat swara can do in curren scenerio ??

har jagah swara ka tapkna jaruri nhi hai vo har insaan ki problem nhi kar sakti. this track involve 3 characters excluding swara. laksh is sanskaar's brother & part of maheshwari family is will be the part of this , ragani coz of sanskaar & sanskaar himself . swara can only provide the needed support to ragya nothing more . do u think hitler maheshwari & his family will welcome swara in this curren track where she has nothing to do yet.this time ragya will work as a team for sanskaar & this time laksh main focus will be his brother sanskaar.

Dear is show ka Swaragini hai just in case you forgot...aur voh tapakti nahi all right...hum kabhi rags ke baare Mai much nahi bolte...swara is moral support 😊
matreyee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think some how both the sisters will end up at the maheswari house i don't think ragini's family members will leave her alone..however i would actually like ragini to get more screen time now coz in the past few episodes she has been clouded by swara..and its only right that the show which was advertised with two protagonist should give equal weight age to both. 
neetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the current track in the show is high voltage drama..m loving this sanskar guy! there is lot to unfold in his character..wat happened on the past and how he survived the death ...as of now potential couple are sanskar -ragini and swara-lakshya,..i love these characters individually so i would not like to quote anythin more on couple front...and wen it comes to maheshwari mansion entry..as of now..i do not think swara would accompany ragini..coz hitler dad isnt allowing sanskar entry itself n swara toh door ki baat...but eventually wit luckys help she might get in the maheshwari house...

abt ragini ..its time fr her character to grow..ragini is fr sure not weak..she very kindly and patiently handled sanskar..n lucky and swara would whole heartedly support her

but yea cvs ka bharosa nahi...who would end upto to be coules and m still wondering if sanskar is a positive character..i mean if he is really in a bad state of if he is just acting...

lets just wait n watch..story is pretty interesting..