Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
LOL! Ragini does not love Laksh, no one falls in love in the first glance especially not when all she has seen is him helping her sister and feeling more affectionate towards her sister. If someone treats that as love then may upar wala give them some brains.

Moving on in reference to the promo. Brilliant, she will spend more time with Sanskar babu winning his maa ka dil and becoming his wifey! Pheww!😆
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't think swara is yet needed in current track as current track will revolve around laksh ragini sanskaar, so I don't think she will accompany them as she can't leave her mother alone with Hitler Dada dadi after that incident & don't think durga prasad will allow swara as she has nothing to do with sanskaar.no one is denying laksh's feeling for swara as if now laksh had admitted twice to ragini that he don't luv her but not once admitted that he luv swara as he himself said that he is confuse that whether its crush or something else.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 8 years ago
-Cascade- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lakshya might be confused about his feelings for Swara but are we so delusional that we don't understand his symptoms which clearly signify love??
Screaming out loud to the world that you love a person doesn't mean that you really do, until and unless your get emotionally and mentally attached to that person where seeing his/ her getting hurt pains you, where his/ her grief makes you sad, where his/ her smile makes you happy... To conclude it where his/ her world seems your own and that is just the case with Lakshya here. In the episodes itself and while confessing his feelings to Swara he had said how much value she has in his life and all those feelings related to her.
If this is not what love is then I really don't know what love is...
Surely confessing, "I love you" doesn't mean that we love someone for in today's era there are hundreds of couples who say this yet break up the next moment while some couples survive together till eternity yet don't confess a thing.
Edited by -Kryptic.Kajal- - 8 years ago
littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If swara doesn't accompany rags as SOME of u say then it might me even more fun for SwarYa...

Swara would certainly come sneaking into the maheshwari house to make sure her sissy is fine ...toh lakshya will help her

Either way I am positive 😆 😳
Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

ragini is not a child that she cannot surviv without swara as she dealt with sanskaar very patiently. ragini is also strong cause in previous episode she had taken the stand against durga prasad for her parents & swara. for the need of time durga prasad may allow ragini to enter the mansion but will not welcome swara so soon . laksh's family excluding durga prasad & chacha-chachi likes ragani specially her mother & sister . so i think she will deal with them & laksh will be there for her.yes laksh will not mind the closeness of rasan but may be he will start to like ragini as a person & vice versa.
ragini stay in maheshwari mansion can be start of 2 relations ragya & rasan.
ragya will get to know different layers of each others as laksh many beliefs regarding ragini will be proven wrong. laksh thinks:-
ragya can't open up to each other now they will definitely open up to each other.
ragini is haji type girl which she is actually not
ragini can't voice out her thoughts as ragini does respect her elders but can take stand when needed.
due to sanskaar ragya may come close as during laksh stay in garodia house they couldn't interact with each other as dadi never allowed as she always interept them & when swara is with them laksh's attention is on swara , this time swara & dadi both r out of the scene.ragya relation will definitely develop.
I think laksh wants to stay connected to ragini & ragini will also get to laksh as a person.

ragini is that,ragini is this...why are u so ragini-centered?

@bold how did u get that idea?lakshya said like that in any epi?
seriously,even general discussion posts become 'ragya' DT these days,barring a few posts.

littleliar thumbnail
@ratna.nanda- absolutely right!
And these ragya posts are only by a few people! Its getting irritating 😆
laila.zkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's cute how everyone is supporting and defending their preferred couple but seriously, bashing Swara or Ragini for this is just plain childishness. I mean, would Swara or Ragini want you to do that? 😆

Yes, Ragini is somewhat clouded about her feelings for Lakshya just because he was about to marry her but that doesn't mean she's a weak and feeble character that can't survive without Swara. What she shares with Swara, whatever she confides in Swara is something normal sisters would do.

Yes, It's sort of inevitable that Swara and Lakshya will end up together but making out Ragini as a narrow character just because she's quiet and likes Lakshya is just plain thoughtlessness.

Ragini's stances have counted a few times but Swara's loud nature seems to be all people see. Ending up at Maheshwari's when Swara got caught, confronting Maheshwari when her family were being insulted for no clear reason apart from small mindedness, and then handling a mentally challenged Sanskaar in such a way that he trusts her over Lakshya and his mother. I mean, not losing your calm over someone whose held a knife at your throat is definitely not the sign of a scared and dependant on others person. She managed fine without Swara then, didn't she?

I'll have to admit she's exaggerating her feelings for Lakshya a bit but that is nothing to judge her character by and I'm sure Ragini will be more of an asset when the show comes to focus on Swara and Lakshya.

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laila.zkhan

It's cute how everyone is supporting and defending their preferred couple but seriously, bashing Swara or Ragini for this is just plain childishness. I mean, would Swara or Ragini want you to do that? 😆

Yes, Ragini is somewhat clouded about her feelings for Lakshya just because he was about to marry her but that doesn't mean she's a weak and feeble character that can't survive without Swara. What she shares with Swara, whatever she confides in Swara is something normal sisters would do.

Yes, It's sort of inevitable that Swara and Lakshya will end up together but making out Ragini as a narrow character just because she's quiet and likes Lakshya is just plain thoughtlessness.

Ragini's stances have counted a few times but Swara's loud nature seems to be all people see. Ending up at Maheshwari's when Swara got caught, confronting Maheshwari when her family were being insulted for no clear reason apart from small mindedness, and then handling a mentally challenged Sanskaar in such a way that he trusts her over Lakshya and his mother. I mean, not losing your calm over someone whose held a knife at your throat is definitely not the sign of a scared and dependant on others person. She managed fine without Swara then, didn't she?

I'll have to admit she's exaggerating her feelings for Lakshya a bit but that is nothing to judge her character by and I'm sure Ragini will be more of an asset when the show comes to focus on Swara and Lakshya.

Sorry if I've offended anyone.

Everyone has different views 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thnks for sharing ur views here. tougher time ahead for swaragini as ragini may leave for maheshwari mansion & swara had to live in garodia nivas. in case of swara she is lucky in current scenerio as dida , shekhar , shomi will be there with her to deal with hitler couple ( dada-dadi )but ragini moving in maheshwari  mansion will be all alone to deal with  maheshwari family as laksh will be there for her but this time laksh main focus will be sanskaar. personally i think ragini can deal with the maheshwari clan as chachi & hitler maheshwari will be forced to tolerate  ragini for sanskar & rest of the family dont have any problem ragini has they like her specially laksh's mother.current track swaragini relation will grow strong as both will pine for each other & both will be strength of each other . i think during this process hitler maheshwari may get impressed with ragini.
littleliar thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

thnks for sharing ur views here. tougher time ahead for swaragini as ragini may leave for maheshwari mansion & swara had to live in garodia nivas. in case of swara she is lucky in current scenerio as dida , shekhar , shomi will be there with her to deal with hitler couple ( dada-dadi )but ragini moving in maheshwari mansion will be all alone to deal with maheshwari family as laksh will be there for her but this time laksh main focus will be sanskaar. personally i think ragini can deal with the maheshwari clan as chachi & hitler maheshwari will be forced to tolerate ragini for sanskar & rest of the family dont have any problem ragini has they like her specially laksh's mother.current track swaragini relation will grow strong as both will pine for each other & both will be strength of each other . i think during this process hitler maheshwari may get impressed with ragini.

Dear I have always had a doubt if u are a cv
...you seem so sure of yourself 😆
Did the writer tell u that rags is going alone?