India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

ragani in maheshwari mansion

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
as per the new promo ragani may be accompanying maheshwari brothers to their mansion as sanskaar refuses to go without her. will she accompany them, how will she deal with maheshwari family ? share ur views.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 10 May 2015 at 8:38am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaadiishqwaalalovelittoos

ishqwaalalove Goldie
ishqwaalalove
ishqwaalalove

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:54am | IP Logged
dont knowConfused...how will she dealConfused ...one thing for sure is love triangle btw laksh,ragini and sanskar LOLEmbarrassed
laksh will get jealous from the proximity btw ragini and sanskar...StarEmbarrassed
littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by creationschhavi

dont knowConfused...how will she dealConfused ...one thing for sure is love triangle btw laksh,ragini and sanskarLOLEmbarrassed
laksh will get jealous from the proximity btw ragini and sanskar...StarEmbarrassed

Sorry dear I think u got it wrong it is swara lakshya sanskaar triangle LOL
Lakshya can never get jealous of a mad person instead he will encourage proximity to make his bro better faster LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

King07lovely_lady

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i think hitler dadi will definately allow her purposely to accompany maheshwari brothers specially laksh to settle her score with durga prasad coz in form of sanskaar she did had hit a jackpot but i think there i very tough time for ragini ahead as due to circumstances may be for time being she has to live in maheshwari manion & that to without swara as i dont think this time swara will be accompanying ragini to maheshwari mansion as in this case she has nothing to do  in this track yet as this  current track mainly revolves around laksh , ragini & sanskaar excluding swara for time .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

littleliar

littleliar IF-Rockerz
littleliar
littleliar

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepikagupta9

i think hitler dadi will definately allow her purposely to accompany maheshwari brothers specially laksh to settle her score with durga prasad coz in form of sanskaar she did had hit a jackpot but i think there i very tough time for ragini ahead as due to circumstances may be for time being she has to live in maheshwari manion & that to without swara as i dont think this time swara will be accompanying ragini to maheshwari mansion as in this case she has nothing to do in this track yet as this current track mainly revolves around laksh , ragini & sanskaar excluding swara for time .

How can you be so sure eh?
This shows name is swaragini not ragini LOL
Ragini wouldn't last a day without swara now Big smile

Vt-Cl

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guest28

i think hitler dadi will definately allow her purposely to accompany maheshwari brothers specially laksh to settle her score with durga prasad coz in form of sanskaar she did had hit a jackpot but i think there i very tough time for ragini ahead as due to circumstances may be for time being she has to live in maheshwari manion & that to without swara as i dont think this time swara will be accompanying ragini to maheshwari mansion as in this case she has nothing to do in this track yet as this current track mainly revolves around laksh , ragini & sanskaar excluding swara for time .

How can you be so sure eh?
This shows name is swaragini not ragini LOL
Ragini wouldn't last a day without swara now Big smile

Yeah but if it was Swara she could have survived

Vt-Cl

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
ragini is not a child that she cannot surviv without swara as she dealt with sanskaar very patiently. ragini is also strong cause in previous episode she had taken the stand against durga prasad for her parents & swara. for the need of time durga prasad may allow ragini to enter the mansion but will not welcome swara so soon . laksh's family excluding durga prasad & chacha-chachi likes ragani specially her mother & sister . so i think she will deal with them & laksh will be there for her.yes laksh will not mind the closeness of rasan but may be he will start to like ragini as a person & vice versa.
ragini stay in maheshwari mansion can be start of 2 relations ragya & rasan.
ragya will get to know different layers of each others as laksh many beliefs regarding ragini will be proven wrong. laksh thinks:-
ragya can't open up to each other now they will definitely open up to each other.
ragini is haji type girl which she is actually not
ragini can't voice out her thoughts as ragini does respect her elders but can take stand when needed.
due to sanskaar ragya may come close as during laksh stay in garodia house they couldn't interact with each other as dadi never allowed as she always interept them & when swara is with them laksh's attention is on swara , this time swara & dadi both r out of the scene.ragya relation will definitely develop.
I think laksh wants to stay connected to ragini & ragini will also get to laksh as a person.

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 10 May 2015 at 10:57am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Warriorhighishqwaalalove

NabilaIslam Goldie
NabilaIslam
NabilaIslam

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged

ragini is not a child that she cannot surviv without swara as she dealt with sanskaar very patiently. ragini is also strong cause in previous episode she had taken the stand against durga prasad for her parents & swara. for the need of time durga prasad may allow ragini to enter the mansion but will not welcome swara so soon . laksh's family excluding durga prasad & chacha-chachi likes ragani specially her mother & sister . so i think she will deal with them & laksh will be there for her.
yes laksh will not mind the closeness of rasan but may be he will start to feel for ragini

Naaahhh !

Go to top