Why NB Why (Page 3)

goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poetic

Originally posted by goldstar678

I have observed that as well. I understand they all crave for the adulation. I guess we should not put so much on line for a show. They definitely are not thinking about us. 

Agree with you completely.

For us, it should be - aao, dekho, haso, or jaao Wink

We r not laughing becoz of comedy,but due to the stupidity that they r serving us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeiRaFreak

d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@goldstar agree with ur post.  
Farmhouse during Nishi's wedding was the best place to show NeiRa and Kids bonding as a family when everyone was there under one roof, but they did not avail that opportunity.

In initial episodes Ragini played the mothers role but now no such thing both NeiRa have forgotten that they have kids.

Nishi's wedding started from epi 1 and went on for months, same with the fake marriage.  Ample time given to FL's and GFN's in the show.  

Finally after months and months of just going in circles and seeing repetitive things MU's / Fake marriage got cleared.  I think it is only fair to viewers that they can enjoy some good NeiRa times now.

There are so many ways the story can go forward with NeiRa being together (not married but together as parents).   

But sorry to say the creatives cannot think of anything else and have to blindly follow the BT tradition of patch up / break up cycle.  Maybe we will be spared multiple marriages... not engagements.

I am just wondering how many times are they going to bring NeiRa together and  then separate them on 1 pretext or another.  

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged

I have observed that as well. I understand they all crave for the adulation. I guess we should not put so much on line for a show. They definitely are not thinking about us. 

Agree with you completely.

For us, it should be - aao, dekho, haso, or jaao Wink

We r not laughing becoz of comedy,but due to the stupidity that they r serving us.

Of course, we will laugh at their stupidity and insensitivity LOL

@Decent - The cycle will repeat as long as the Show runs, because that's the extent of creativity of the Team. 
d3c3nt Goldie
d3c3nt
d3c3nt

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

It is because NB has no idea what to do with d serial as its beyond her capabilities ! She must have read that tagline of parents can't be seperated somewhere randomly and then thought to fool audiences with that !

So far we have seen Nachiket coming to India not for his daughter but to make sure if Ragini has moved on or not !

Seeing her already moved on he planned to marry another lady without thinking about his kids once ...

Ragini on the other hand somewhat plays role of mother to Nishi and Arav but other kids just don't exist for her unless they r in front of her eyes ... There seems no effort to bridge d bond between parents n kids ... For Neil no kid exist at all ... He was least bothered with Arav arranging his engagement ceremony ... Which was creating a biggest hype when being done ...

Even now ... Be it MUs or sacrifice by any or both ... They will again jeopardize feelings n wishes of kids rather than handling the situation wisely together !

So all we see are two idiots being anything but parents ... Coz NB forgo what this serial was all about !

Well said

The story is not woven together at all.

NeiRaFreak

NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Agreeing above ... I m now having no hope from NB devi... 
Tomorrow's supposedly exciting episode/week will give us nothing more than few pathetically edited NeiRa moments for not more than 4-5 minutes in total ... and those too will be showered on us with extremely annoying scenes of Arav and Babu Bhai Ouch,  torturous comedy of Super Nani and Sunny Tai Dead  and not to forget our beloved Pam, K, D , RK, Fl2 and Fl3 Angry in between NeiRa scenes Confused
goldstar678 IF-Dazzler
goldstar678
goldstar678

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Tomorrow's supposedly exciting episode/week will give us nothing more than few pathetically edited NeiRa moments for not more than 4-5 minutes in total ... and those too will be showered on us with extremely annoying scenes of Arav and Babu Bhai Ouch,  torturous comedy of Super Nani and Sunny Tai Dead  and not to forget our beloved Pam, K, D , RK, Fl2 and Fl3 Angry in between NeiRa scenes Confused

We know Nb so well now,6 months bitter experiences.

NeiRaFreak

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

God, we have all turned so bitter Confused, courtesy NB and her Team. 
NeiRaFreak Goldie
NeiRaFreak
NeiRaFreak

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

God, we have all turned so bitter Confused, courtesy NB and her Team. 

Sadly True Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index