Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyaar

Why NB Why - Page 2

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

But m afraid if they will ever realize their mistakes since they seem quite contended with the praises of few bunch of stupids who are ready with their guns on Twitter whenever someone tries to give honest feedback or ask NB to buy some brains !

Jia, well said . there are some in Twitter who praise nb and the cast sky high. Not only nb, but the cast also replies to only these syrupy comments. Others comments do not exist for them, not acknowledged, nothing. I say they all deserve this. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goldstar678 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Vidya_Bng

Btw I'm Super excited! The Big Day , tomorrow

100th Episode, Pune Conference Trip

Might be a long wait, but I'm sure it'll be worth it

Dont expect too much Vidya,i expected a lot for last Mondays epi,after seeing the precap.Im sure Pam will spoil it.
NeiRaFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poetic

Jia, well said . there are some in Twitter who praise nb and the cast sky high. Not only nb, but the cast also replies to only these syrupy comments. Others comments do not exist for them, not acknowledged, nothing. I say they all deserve this.

U r right Rachna ... Its just once that RR retweeted and acknowledged my tweet abt no logic in NB serials otherwise all only reply to praises n never respond to even a simple query if asked ... Even PK too
poetic thumbnail
I have observed that as well. I understand they all crave for the adulation. I guess we should not put so much on line for a show. They definitely are not thinking about us. 
goldstar678 thumbnail

I have observed that as well. I understand they all crave for the adulation. I guess we should not put so much on line for a show. They definitely are not thinking about us. 

Agree with you completely.
poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goldstar678

Agree with you completely.

For us, it should be - aao, dekho, haso, or jaao ðŸ˜‰
goldstar678 thumbnail

For us, it should be - aao, dekho, haso, or jaao ðŸ˜‰

We r not laughing becoz of comedy,but due to the stupidity that they r serving us.
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@goldstar agree with ur post.  
Farmhouse during Nishi's wedding was the best place to show NeiRa and Kids bonding as a family when everyone was there under one roof, but they did not avail that opportunity.

In initial episodes Ragini played the mothers role but now no such thing both NeiRa have forgotten that they have kids.

Nishi's wedding started from epi 1 and went on for months, same with the fake marriage.  Ample time given to FL's and GFN's in the show.  

Finally after months and months of just going in circles and seeing repetitive things MU's / Fake marriage got cleared.  I think it is only fair to viewers that they can enjoy some good NeiRa times now.

There are so many ways the story can go forward with NeiRa being together (not married but together as parents).   

But sorry to say the creatives cannot think of anything else and have to blindly follow the BT tradition of patch up / break up cycle.  Maybe we will be spared multiple marriages... not engagements.

I am just wondering how many times are they going to bring NeiRa together and  then separate them on 1 pretext or another.  

poetic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: goldstar678

We r not laughing becoz of comedy,but due to the stupidity that they r serving us.

Of course, we will laugh at their stupidity and insensitivity ðŸ˜†

@Decent - The cycle will repeat as long as the Show runs, because that's the extent of creativity of the Team. 
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeiRaFreak

It is because NB has no idea what to do with d serial as its beyond her capabilities ! She must have read that tagline of parents can't be seperated somewhere randomly and then thought to fool audiences with that !

So far we have seen Nachiket coming to India not for his daughter but to make sure if Ragini has moved on or not !

Seeing her already moved on he planned to marry another lady without thinking about his kids once ...

Ragini on the other hand somewhat plays role of mother to Nishi and Arav but other kids just don't exist for her unless they r in front of her eyes ... There seems no effort to bridge d bond between parents n kids ... For Neil no kid exist at all ... He was least bothered with Arav arranging his engagement ceremony ... Which was creating a biggest hype when being done ...

Even now ... Be it MUs or sacrifice by any or both ... They will again jeopardize feelings n wishes of kids rather than handling the situation wisely together !

So all we see are two idiots being anything but parents ... Coz NB forgo what this serial was all about !

Well said

The story is not woven together at all.