Posted: 8 years ago
This show is not a finite series and hence you showed us all the unnecasary crap and tracks like :

1) Raginis Fake Marriage with FL3.

2) Ranbir accident fiasco and the love triange of the kids involving Shilpa.

3) Nishis marriage for 3 months

4) Even in last weeks Epis,you gave more screen space for Pam and other freeloaders more than Niera..

So why cant you show some good moments between Neira along with some beautiful moments between kids and then take leap after another months or so.Dont you think the kids deserve to get the love affection and attention of their parents?

You can create MU or sacrifice (whatever crap you are upto) after another month instead of May 25.Its not even a month where the MU cleared between Neira.

i know im just wasting my time through this post and you will do what you want to as you believe you are doing great job with this show.But i just thought of sharing my views here.i even tweeted you today morning regarding this.

anyhow,will be uploading some random pics from various episodes in an hour,stay tuned.

I think the problem is - NB thinks that the online audience does not influence ratings .. and that is why she does not give our feedback much importance.. 

I do agree with the points you've raised.. but she will continue to live in her protected sphere unless ratings take a DRASTIC hit! 
NB Please consider these factors before making a decision

Leap doesn't make any sense NOW, it should go down slowly.

Yeh Ek Honest Anurodh Hain.
It is because NB has no idea what to do with d serial as its beyond her capabilities ! She must have read that tagline of parents can't be seperated somewhere randomly and then thought to fool audiences with that !

So far we have seen Nachiket coming to India not for his daughter but to make sure if Ragini has moved on or not !

Seeing her already moved on he planned to marry another lady without thinking about his kids once ...

Ragini on the other hand somewhat plays role of mother to Nishi and Arav but other kids just don't exist for her unless they r in front of her eyes ... There seems no effort to bridge d bond between parents n kids ... For Neil no kid exist at all ... He was least bothered with Arav arranging his engagement ceremony ... Which was creating a biggest hype when being done ...

Even now ... Be it MUs or sacrifice by any or both ... They will again jeopardize feelings n wishes of kids rather than handling the situation wisely together !

So all we see are two idiots being anything but parents ... Coz NB forgo what this serial was all about !
Sukhi absolutely Right

her Arrogance will lead to nothing but down fall, rather it will definitely lead to the decrease of trp's

It's high time that the makers pull up their socks right now.
Jia well said,

Despite having a great star cast, fail to make any impact due to the lack of story line.

infact they never had a story, no one will trust or buy #***
But m afraid if they will ever realize their mistakes since they seem quite contended with the praises of few bunch of stupids who are ready with their guns on Twitter whenever someone tries to give honest feedback or ask NB to buy some brains !
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

It is because NB has no idea what to do with d serial as its beyond her capabilities ! She must have read that tagline of parents can't be seperated somewhere randomly and then thought to fool audiences with that !

So far we have seen Nachiket coming to India not for his daughter but to make sure if Ragini has moved on or not !

Seeing her already moved on he planned to marry another lady without thinking about his kids once ...

Ragini on the other hand somewhat plays role of mother to Nishi and Arav but other kids just don't exist for her unless they r in front of her eyes ... There seems no effort to bridge d bond between parents n kids ... For Neil no kid exist at all ... He was least bothered with Arav arranging his engagement ceremony ... Which was creating a biggest hype when being done ...

Even now ... Be it MUs or sacrifice by any or both ... They will again jeopardize feelings n wishes of kids rather than handling the situation wisely together !

So all we see are two idiots being anything but parents ... Coz NB forgo what this serial was all about !

Totally agree what you said
they had never showed any kids and parents bonding
actually it would have make sense if they would have shown neira and kids going for dinner together 
kids celebrating mothers day 

Instead of that they are showing stupid mu and again separation 

They are not all thinking of their kids and their future 

Very bad creativity 
Originally posted by NeiRaFreak

But m afraid if they will ever realize their mistakes since they seem quite contended with the praises of few bunch of stupids who are ready with their guns on Twitter whenever someone tries to give honest feedback or ask NB to buy some brains !

It's okay.. 
there are people on both sides.. we must persist with our criticism.. 
Btw I'm Super excited! The Big Day , tomorrow

100th Episode, Pune Conference Trip

Might be a long wait, but I'm sure it'll be worth it