Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Spoiler Pics Uploaded By Dolly Dhawan & Anita (Page 2)

EkPahelii IF-Stunnerz
EkPahelii
EkPahelii

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momb24

It does seem like a promo shoot. i am really hoping it's raman who saves them and shagun finally get some sort of punishment, cvs always seems to forget what she does and gets a way with it,ensuring it is ishita who has sympathy for her and giving her one chance after another Ouch

It should be the proverbial straw that broke the camel' back Momb, sorry I have never asked your name may I know it please Embarrassed

So far Ishita has been lenient and forgiving towards Shagun even after all the mess she created and crap she did for the sake of the kids since she doesnt want them to grow up with any negeative attitude towards their birth mother and because perhaps she has felt that she owes this to Shagun at least as these are her kids after all, she isnt much of a mother but she did give them birth - something which Ishita is unable to do, which has made her always be compassionate and forgiving but this - endangering the lives of the kids should be the thing that snaps Ishita honestly, at least I hope so.

So lets see what happens next - this could be a turning point in a big way if that happens for Ishita' character as well as that of Adi, who if abandoned by his mom in the face of death wouldnt be forgiving towards her nor love neither respect her - his closure with Shagun, the end of the chapter can lead to the beginning of the new one - with Ishita, who despite her injury would be there to save the kids being what a mother should be

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumya-K.13-

hdivan Goldie
hdivan
hdivan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EkPaheli

Originally posted by shravsss

tfs Aani...

P.S : This isn't The YHM we fell in Love With...
P.S.S Its Looking Like a Promo Shoot Though...

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Seems like it too Shravu</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I think Raman will be back with a bang and get a hero' entry saving his kids from the incident since Shagun definitely is not the patron saints of mothers or motherhood to try and save her kids and with Divyanka' leg I doubt she can run or do any rigorous activity though Ishita would be there for the kids.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Looks like with this stunt Shagun might lose visitation rights and her son would finally see what his mom is like and possibly break ties with her</font>
may be u r right.read an article that ranimahal shooting ll start soon and it ll telecast from June.so I think Anita ll b on break from yhm.
agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. I have nothing much to say about this track. 
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
tfs...didnt we see another pic about Ishita reaching to save them...Confused
so why are members discussing bt Raman entering as a hero...

as far as i know the cv's, its gonna be either Ishita or Subbu saving the kids...cause as it is, Subbu is omnipresent in every scene nowadays

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged

this is for everyone who think cv's will loose their mind, n give Raman a chance to make a hero-entry

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4376567

Go to top