Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Welcome to KY2 Fandom!-a video edit (Page 5)

..RS.. Goldie
..RS..
..RS..

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged
this is jst awesome ...
i cnt stop ROFLROFL
luv u dushtu u r brilliantClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Thank you tonks, raksha and read between lines...
Lol i guess we all  are hopeless secret pani shipper at heart!

Parth makes my heart beat faster...some times i even forget to breathe watching him...

And Niti hayeee...she represents innocence...she is just perfect!

Anyways..

No , i m not saying specifically that some one reported this...but if it is reported and  gets closed i wont be surprised...i did use some terms not appicable to forum anymore...but i love to live dangerously Tongue

nymphadoratonks

IFollower Groupbie
IFollower
IFollower

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dushturain

Originally posted by IFollower

Hello IFollower, first of all thank you for liking and appreciating the video
Its a real pleasure seeing ur posts and in fact we need to thank you, for such spontaneity and originality. 

...I tried not to offend anyone...but i'm sure I did and this post has gotten reported already...I accept  all that...LOLLOLLOL
Really??? What's there to report? Oh boy.. people really lack sense of humour, dont they??? Dont U worry, I am sure, its only  a small percentage of such ones. 

I saw your reply on my other vm too...thank you  so much for that!!..

Now about your reply to S, ClapClap loved it, yea forum is like family, we shout , we fight, we get mad at each other, and then we make up...because our endgame is same..we all love KY2...we r a family after all..and families r bound to be dysfunctional...its cool...LOL
Yup, very true. 

And I know which other offscreen couple you were referring to..LOLLOLLOL, I'm a big fan of them...and I remember what happened with their spouses ..such sadness...what can we say but accept there are weirdos on this planet..we gotta bear them...Angry
In fact, that was the soap, which got me to this Telly land, of Indian soaps. It was literally forced down my throat by one of my very close friends and I can't thank her enough, for giving me the most beautiful moments of Telly at that time (thought I watched that, long after it go aired off). And my search continued for something like that and though there have been a few, but nothing and nothing comes even close to KY2, which I started in mid-March and got hooked onto. Till KY2, I was just a silent follower and from being a newbie, within a few weeks, I have been promoted now..EmbarrassedWink. That clearly shows where I seem to be spending most of my free time. 

hope to see you round the forum...
Sure...!! With posts like urs, U r bound to see me around!!

And U can call me Lavy!!

dushturain

aman1605 IF-Sizzlerz
aman1605
aman1605

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hilarious ROFLTfs

dushturain

Ushu Senior Member
Ushu
Ushu

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:27am | IP Logged
@Dusturain the VM was a hilarious oneClap ... Loved it totally yaar.Thumbs Up..
The first two I don't know how much true they rUnhappy... but the others r very apt.Wink.. The stupid articles r basically d result of d over-analysis of some fans nothing elseAngry... I am a Parth "Admirer" Heart... and I love each n everyone in the KY2 team... Ayaz, Charlie, Krissan, Niti, Utkarsh, Veebha, The CVS evry1Heart... I feel bad when anyone of them get bashed unreasonbly.Broken Heart.. be it Parth, Niti, Ayaz, Charlie... even the CVS for draggingCry... 

At the end of the day I can say we watch a show for releasing our stress not to increase it... I am very thankful to the team KY2 for giving us the most beautiful showHug
Thank u for making this wonderful VM as it very appropriately describes the forum conditionD'oh

dushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ushu

@Dusturain the VM was a hilarious oneClap ... Loved it totally yaar.Thumbs Up..
The first two I don't know how much true they rUnhappy... but the others r very apt.Wink.. The stupid articles r basically d result of d over-analysis of some fans nothing elseAngry... I am a Parth "Admirer" Heart... and I love each n everyone in the KY2 team... Ayaz, Charlie, Krissan, Niti, Utkarsh, Veebha, The CVS evry1Heart... I feel bad when anyone of them get bashed unreasonbly.Broken Heart.. be it Parth, Niti, Ayaz, Charlie... even the CVS for draggingCry... 

At the end of the day I can say we watch a show for releasing our stress not to increase it... I am very thankful to the team KY2 for giving us the most beautiful showHug
Thank u for making this wonderful VM as it very appropriately describes the forum conditionD'oh

Thanks Ushu ...me too i agree, we r watching the show after all for entertainment, why should we take stress and do unnecessary meddling in stars life...LOL

Well i hv seen fans who think Niti should be thank ful and greatful that she is getting to work alongside Parth because clearly she doesnt deserve it...LOLLOL And then again i saw fans who thinks parth is very arrogant and has god complex...lol LOLLOL

So funny , they all pretend like they know parth and niti on personal level...and live next door...so know everything whats happening...

While the fandom dies fighting for their favourites its funny how the casts r hving fun all together...LOL

Thank you

Ushu

alicedsouza17 Senior Member
alicedsouza17
alicedsouza17

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
LOL lol.

dushturain

mananforever Groupbie
mananforever