Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Welcome to KY2 Fandom!-a video edit - Page 4

Read_BW_Lines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This one of the best VM i have ever seen abt KY2πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ . U cracked me up and this s sooo true.
Okay, I love Parth little more than others,,but success of the MaNan s the result of both Parth and Niti's hard work and i will be forever thankful to them for giving us a love story to cherish. And yeah i also love all the characters of KY2 including Soha's maid and watchmen of Navya's hostel. I LOVE KY2.
People reported this alsoπŸ˜•?  Actually not surprisingπŸ€” TRUTH HURTSπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣
This is just amazing! I gave my friends the link too, so sahiii! I realised I belong to all groups except the first two, how I love it when Parth goes all sexy and hot and when Niti smiles her pretty one and I am this PaNi shipper and I so freaking want MaNan kiss and sax πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
..RS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is jst awesome ...
i cnt stop πŸ€£πŸ€£
luv u dushtu u r brilliantπŸ‘
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you tonks, raksha and read between lines...
Lol i guess we all  are hopeless secret pani shipper at heart!

Parth makes my heart beat faster...some times i even forget to breathe watching him...

And Niti hayeee...she represents innocence...she is just perfect!

Anyways..

No , i m not saying specifically that some one reported this...but if it is reported and  gets closed i wont be surprised...i did use some terms not appicable to forum anymore...but i love to live dangerously πŸ˜›
IFollower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dushturain

Hello IFollower, first of all thank you for liking and appreciating the video
Its a real pleasure seeing ur posts and in fact we need to thank you, for such spontaneity and originality. 

...I tried not to offend anyone...but i'm sure I did and this post has gotten reported already...I accept  all that...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Really??? What's there to report? Oh boy.. people really lack sense of humour, dont they??? Dont U worry, I am sure, its only  a small percentage of such ones. 

I saw your reply on my other vm too...thank you  so much for that!!..

Now about your reply to S, πŸ‘πŸ‘ loved it, yea forum is like family, we shout , we fight, we get mad at each other, and then we make up...because our endgame is same..we all love KY2...we r a family after all..and families r bound to be dysfunctional...its cool...πŸ˜†
Yup, very true. 

And I know which other offscreen couple you were referring to..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, I'm a big fan of them...and I remember what happened with their spouses ..such sadness...what can we say but accept there are weirdos on this planet..we gotta bear them...😑
In fact, that was the soap, which got me to this Telly land, of Indian soaps. It was literally forced down my throat by one of my very close friends and I can't thank her enough, for giving me the most beautiful moments of Telly at that time (thought I watched that, long after it go aired off). And my search continued for something like that and though there have been a few, but nothing and nothing comes even close to KY2, which I started in mid-March and got hooked onto. Till KY2, I was just a silent follower and from being a newbie, within a few weeks, I have been promoted now..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰. That clearly shows where I seem to be spending most of my free time. 

hope to see you round the forum...
Sure...!! With posts like urs, U r bound to see me around!!

And U can call me Lavy!!

Ushu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Dusturain the VM was a hilarious oneπŸ‘ ... Loved it totally yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ..
The first two I don't know how much true they rπŸ˜”... but the others r very apt.πŸ˜‰.. The stupid articles r basically d result of d over-analysis of some fans nothing else😑... I am a Parth "Admirer" ❀️... and I love each n everyone in the KY2 team... Ayaz, Charlie, Krissan, Niti, Utkarsh, Veebha, The CVS evry1❀️... I feel bad when anyone of them get bashed unreasonbly.πŸ₯Ί.. be it Parth, Niti, Ayaz, Charlie... even the CVS for dragging😭... 

At the end of the day I can say we watch a show for releasing our stress not to increase it... I am very thankful to the team KY2 for giving us the most beautiful showπŸ€—
Thank u for making this wonderful VM as it very appropriately describes the forum condition
dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ushu

@Dusturain the VM was a hilarious oneπŸ‘ ... Loved it totally yaar.πŸ‘πŸΌ..

The first two I don't know how much true they rπŸ˜”... but the others r very apt.πŸ˜‰.. The stupid articles r basically d result of d over-analysis of some fans nothing else😑... I am a Parth "Admirer" ❀️... and I love each n everyone in the KY2 team... Ayaz, Charlie, Krissan, Niti, Utkarsh, Veebha, The CVS evry1❀️... I feel bad when anyone of them get bashed unreasonbly.πŸ₯Ί.. be it Parth, Niti, Ayaz, Charlie... even the CVS for dragging😭... 

At the end of the day I can say we watch a show for releasing our stress not to increase it... I am very thankful to the team KY2 for giving us the most beautiful showπŸ€—
Thank u for making this wonderful VM as it very appropriately describes the forum condition

Thanks Ushu ...me too i agree, we r watching the show after all for entertainment, why should we take stress and do unnecessary meddling in stars life...πŸ˜†

Well i hv seen fans who think Niti should be thank ful and greatful that she is getting to work alongside Parth because clearly she doesnt deserve it...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And then again i saw fans who thinks parth is very arrogant and has god complex...lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So funny , they all pretend like they know parth and niti on personal level...and live next door...so know everything whats happening...

While the fandom dies fighting for their favourites its funny how the casts r hving fun all together...πŸ˜†

Thank you

mananforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant amazing awesome ...πŸ‘
MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh girl!!!🀣 But I wants mores!!! πŸ€£ Edited by MaNanmatic_Sana - 8 years ago
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4