Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zrn1312 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Nice one Brishty! Prothom ta shobche right though πŸ˜† Love how you found a way to put the whole kiss scene in there πŸ˜›
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brishty, This is really hilarious.   I am really laughing out loud. Thank you so much for this :-)
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣
awesome...

Brishti...u rock galπŸ‘
mydiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
.🀣  superb Brishti ...πŸ‘πŸΌ ...reallly awesome edit πŸ‘

- Mini

dushturain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! so many comments!!😲

Just came back from mother's day special dinner treat...

thank you all for appreciating, liking and commenting!!..i was so bored this weekend...i had nothing to do..and u guys know an idle mind is the devil's workshop!!

happy no one took it  wrong way!

thank you all!πŸ€—

Edited by dushturain - 8 years ago
DilSeSidNaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is something very amazing πŸ€£
plz upload ths video on youtube and give me link plz...
Spero thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome VM! Real representation of KY2 fandom.

I'd like to share my experience of being a KY2 fan, and I hope that no one takes it the wrong way.

I started watching KY2 a few months back, and I'm totally hooked on to the show. Obviously I was late to the party. I came to this forum, looking for a place to share my love of KY2,Manan, Pani, Cabir and Abhi.

My observations:

1 A stranger's post gets few replies here.
2 Many Parth fans don't like Niti and many Niti fans don't like Parth. Why? No idea. I've seen all the interviews and articles, and never have I seen either Parth or Niti insulting each other. They've always been very 'professional' towards each other πŸ˜†
3 I love watching Pani interviews on youtube. But when I scroll down to the comments section, Parth fans are bashing Niti and Niti fans are bashing Parth.

Basically, Parth is responsible for everything that's wrong in Niti's life and Niti is responsible for everything that is wrong in Parth's life.

4 Poor Parth gets bashed if he is clicked with any other girl besides Niti.
5 Niti gets bashed coz she's friendly with all her male colleagues besides Parth.
6 Other KY2 cast are tortured in group gift segments where mostly Manan get most of the gifts.
7 Cameos who dare to come between Manan are bashed. Doesn't matter that they are playing their roles according to the script. They somehow become real life villains in the minds of some fans, and they get bashed on all their social accounts. Karan Jotwani is being hated by some before we even understand his role on the show! I admit I like him, but not more than Parth so no need for the chappals and all.

In the middle of all this, there are fans like me who love KY2, Manan/Pani and the whole cast. Where do we go? Where do we fit in?

I love Parth and Niti equally. In a small hidden corner of my heart, I'm like the Pani fan in the VM. Yes, I want Pani to fall in love, get married, have babies and be happy forever. But rational me knows that all wishes aren't fulfilled. So, I'm happy even if Pani is not the end game. I just want both to be happy and successful in life. One's success is not at the detriment of the other's.

No wonder Pani are so uncomfortable in interviews. Too many expectations and too many people dissecting their every move. If I were in the place of either and I had feelings for the other, I would also run. How can any relationship survive amidst so much scrutiny? 😊 But all these are mere speculations. The reality is that these people work really hard to give us the best show on Indian TV actually. We should be grateful towards all of them for all that they do.

Pheww, I finally managed to get all of that off my chest. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my feelings. Rocking VM! Hope u r bored some more and make many more amazing VMs 😊

S
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣 ROFL. ...Awesome video man. You totally cracked me up. And you are BANG ON with the KY2 Fandom analysis. 
IFollower thumbnail
🀣🀣 Such a great video Dushtu!! How can you come up with these hilarious posts/ videos. And so true... we r but humans at the end of the day and get carried away! But so subtly and well put without offending anyone!!!
πŸ‘ to U!!!!

IFollower thumbnail
Originally posted by: Spero

Awesome VM! Real representation of KY2 fandom.

I'd like to share my experience of being a KY2 fan, and I hope that no one takes it the wrong way.

I started watching KY2 a few months back, and I'm totally hooked on to the show. Obviously I was late to the party. I came to this forum, looking for a place to share my love of KY2,Manan, Pani, Cabir and Abhi.

My observations:

1 A stranger's post gets few replies here.
2 Many Parth fans don't like Niti and many Niti fans don't like Parth. Why? No idea. I've seen all the interviews and articles, and never have I seen either Parth or Niti insulting each other. They've always been very 'professional' towards each other πŸ˜†
3 I love watching Pani interviews on youtube. But when I scroll down to the comments section, Parth fans are bashing Niti and Niti fans are bashing Parth.

Basically, Parth is responsible for everything that's wrong in Niti's life and Niti is responsible for everything that is wrong in Parth's life.

4 Poor Parth gets bashed if he is clicked with any other girl besides Niti.
5 Niti gets bashed coz she's friendly with all her male colleagues besides Parth.
6 Other KY2 cast are tortured in group gift segments where mostly Manan get most of the gifts.
7 Cameos who dare to come between Manan are bashed. Doesn't matter that they are playing their roles according to the script. They somehow become real life villains in the minds of some fans, and they get bashed on all their social accounts. Karan Jotwani is being hated by some before we even understand his role on the show! I admit I like him, but not more than Parth so no need for the chappals and all.

In the middle of all this, there are fans like me who love KY2, Manan/Pani and the whole cast. Where do we go? Where do we fit in?

I love Parth and Niti equally. In a small hidden corner of my heart, I'm like the Pani fan in the VM. Yes, I want Pani to fall in love, get married, have babies and be happy forever. But rational me knows that all wishes aren't fulfilled. So, I'm happy even if Pani is not the end game. I just want both to be happy and successful in life. One's success is not at the detriment of the other's.

No wonder Pani are so uncomfortable in interviews. Too many expectations and too many people dissecting their every move. If I were in the place of either and I had feelings for the other, I would also run. How can any relationship survive amidst so much scrutiny? 😊 But all these are mere speculations. The reality is that these people work really hard to give us the best show on Indian TV actually. We should be grateful towards all of them for all that they do.

Pheww, I finally managed to get all of that off my chest. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my feelings. Rocking VM! Hope u r bored some more and make many more amazing VMs 😊

S

A very good post, Spero! I can say, I am almost in the same league as you, just lagging behind. Though, I dont make my own posts, I have started to add on to posts recently, purely because of my love for KY2 and MaNan. Its hard to resist!

Your observations are spot on!!! This forum is more like a family and I think it does take time for new members to be recognised. I think everyone is welcome here. Anyway, I have no issues with it. Am happy where I am, as long as the forum does not get ugly with unnecessary controversial posts and bashing of the actors. I think the problem arises, when they are articles (true or false) that come up saying Niti and Parth dont get along well and they dont see eye to eye or they had an open fight etc etc. And hence these groups, taking sides. 

I think the reason there are "PaNi" shippers is becooz, we get too involved in the show, and there comes a stage where we can't differentiate them as Niti and Parth- all that they exist are as Nandini and ManikActors dont need to be in a relationship to become onscreen couple. But it'd be nice, if they are cordial to each other or at least their differences, if they have any, dont come out in the open- esp if a show is as popular as this. 

I remember watching off screen segments of the team and a couple of a very famous show (ranked Top 1) 2-3 yrs back. As much as it was fun to watch them on screen, it was greater pleasure to see them off screen. And their off screen segments were as much and in fact more watched than the episodes themselves. I could be wrong, but in their case, the bashers were mostly against that couple's respective spouses/ partners and not against each other, because they got along very well. 

I have highlighted the last part of your post. So well said. Yes, we can't stop having our preferences, but we should not forget that they are living people too, just like us and they have their own likes and dislikes. And as actors, they are doing their job and putting in their best, I would say more than 100%. And we should be thankful to them and appreciate all that they do. 

Once again.. a good post and an apt thread u chose to post this. 
Edited by IFollower - 8 years ago