Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

LOVE MAKE US LIVE - Manan SS

Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Here's a new ss on MaNan. MaNan, one of the cutest, romantic couple on tv. So its my second try to write on them. Please let me know if u liked it or not...

LOVE MAKE US LIVE

PART - 1

"TIME IS VERY SLOW FOR THOSE WHO WAIT
VERY FAST FOR THOSE WHO ARE SCARED
VERY LONG FOR THOSE WHO LAMENT
VERY SHORT FOR THOSE WHO CELEBRATE
BUT FOR THOSE WHO LOVE, TIME IS ETARNAL"
William Shakespeare

Today seems to be a special day. Don't know why it seems so special. Have an institution that something good is going to happen. That good which ll last forever. Once it came in my mind that probably I am going to meet my prince charming today.

Prince charming... I started blushing. Like all other girl I have also dreamt about my prince charming. But never I had any seriouswala crush or feeling for anyone. Also I didn't had any bf till now.

Till now at least 7 boys dared to propose me. But my only answer was no. As all of them were just time passing. I just believed that love just happens, it's a feeling which none can forcefully create in anyones heart.

My so sweet love thought is interrupted by my mother, "Nandu, u r getting late for ur class. Go, get ready. And beta, when u return bring my dress from the tailors"

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. I m Nandini Murthy. Just gave my 12th, waiting for the results. My father is a banker and my mother is a teacher. I have a little brother who is in class 7.

I have to attend my singing classes. I just love singing, but I really want to be a detective. I have also decided to read criminology and as a shock my parents also allowed me.

I got ready to go to classes wearing a baby pink color tops and white pants. I didn't put any makeup, just applied eyeliner and pink lipgloss. But I looked more beautiful. Don't know why I m looking sooo cute..

Todays class was also awesome. After the class I had to take moms cloths. Tailor shop was on the other side of the main road, so have to cross this busy road. Theres only a overbridge, but if I need to use it then I have to cross another road.

I just crossed half road when I saw a boy of my age. He was standing near the island, but his attention was towards somebody else. He had his earphone on and was making faces, so he couldn't understand that a bus was approaching.

I didn't think much at that time and just saved him. He was just shocked and confused and asked "whats ur problem yaar? Ase koi dara ta hai?"

" yeah, really, what about u? mene to sirf tumhe daraya hai. Tumne to yahan ke sabko dara dia. u were about to go under the bus."

" yaar, kahan rehta hain tera nazar? Told u na, yahan roj roj bohot log marte hain because of reckless driving" a voice said from behind.

I turned and said, "its not drivers mistake. Its ur friends mistake. He was dancing in the middle of road." Said i.

" what the! U saved him that doesn't mean that u ll say anything and we ll remain quiet." Said that voice.

" as if I am interested," I said that and went from there. I was really angry. Why always drivers are at fault. My so good mood spoiled because of these idiots. I took moms cloth and started towards home...

Do commenting as I really need ur support...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for the new story...wonderful start...beautifully written n executed... do continue soon...eagerly waiting for the next part...
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
congrats dear...for ur new story...!!
nice concept...loved it
continue soon
take care
thanks a lot for the pm sweety😊
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Wohhooo nice start I must say ..
Keep it up aadita
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimarious

Congo for the new story...wonderful start...beautifully written n executed... do continue soon...eagerly waiting for the next part...

Thanks ..ll try to update fast..
Manan_Ananya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for the new story..
loved the start..cont soon..
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Originally posted by: zaroge

Nice start

Thank u..
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manan_Ananya

Congo for the new story..

loved the start..cont soon..

Thank u..
Addrita.Jesin thumbnail
Originally posted by: musicialtie

Wohhooo nice start I must say ..

Keep it up aadita

Thanks for the inspiration..needed it to continue..
Luving_Gari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!!!!
Congrats for the new story adita!!!
Loved it!!!
Continue soon!!!