Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~H.G.O.R.C. #522~*- $~Invites Only~$ (Page 51)

Defected-Piece IF-Addictz
Defected-Piece
Defected-Piece

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 69159

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

 
CC mein Dostana? ShockedShockedShocked 
ROFL

pagal bhai hain wo mereAngryROFLROFLbhai wala pyaar haiEmbarrassedROFL
bhai wala aur dostana wala pyaar hai aap logo ka ROFL

ary nahi just bhai wala haiEvil SmileROFL dostana kya hai hamain to pata nahiEvil SmileROFL
bhai wala pyaar kaise hota hai ROFL
acha? main bataun kaise hota hai dostana wala pyaar? Evil SmileROFL

jesa dekh rahi ho wesa hota haiEvil SmileROFL
han han btao naEmbarrassedROFL
main toh kuch aur hi dekh rahi hoon ROFLROFL
sachme bolun? sarma jaoge ROFL

Ap kya dekh rahi ho?Evil SmileROFL
nahi sharmata bol do sach mainEmbarrassedROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 51260

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

AC?ROFL

aap ko bhi chahiye hogi after drinking your milkROFL
jaldi finish karoROFL
finish kr leaROFL AC nhe pasnd mjeROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Rockerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 8683

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

ROFL
Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-


dekhna 1 din dra ke rahon gaROFL
Hehehehe! Aapke emojis cute hai LOL

thanksROFLemo he cute hain main nahiCryROFL
Nahi, aap cute nahi ROFL

pata hai ke main cute nahi hoonDisapproveROFLROFLmai to bohat pyara hoonEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL.ROFL
Okay... Joh aapko khush rakhe ROFL ROFL

matlab yakeen nahi kiyaAngryROFL
nahi kiya Evil Smile isme yakeen karne wali koi baat hi nahi ROFL

okDisapproveROFL
aap bahaut pyaare ho, khush? ROFLROFL

ye to mujhe pata haiEmbarrassedROFL kuch or bolo jo mujhe na pata hoEmbarrassedROFL
apko gandi baat nahi maloom... woh bolun? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Defected-Piece IF-Addictz
Defected-Piece
Defected-Piece

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 69159

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

BhaiBig smile

bhai a gaye, hugss, hugss, bhai kese ho?
ShockedShockedShocked mera shak sahi nikla Evil SmileROFL

OMG kese samjhaon is pagal koROFLROFL
main pagal nahi hoon Angry mera dimag kharab hai ROFLROFL

1 he bat haiEvil SmileROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 51260

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

N

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Defected-Piece IF-Addictz
Defected-Piece
Defected-Piece

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 69159

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

BhaiBig smile

bhai a gaye, hugss, hugss, bhai kese ho?

ShockedShockedShockedmera shak sahi niklaEvil SmileROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#990000"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">OMG kese samjhaon is pagal koROFLROFL</font></font></div>
une smjake koi fayda na heROFLune kuch b smj nhe ata bechariROFL

hahahahaha sahi kaha bhai neROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.Zzzzz.

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Rockerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 8683

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

 
CC mein Dostana? ShockedShockedShocked 
ROFL

pagal bhai hain wo mereAngryROFLROFLbhai wala pyaar haiEmbarrassedROFL
bhai wala aur dostana wala pyaar hai aap logo ka ROFL

ary nahi just bhai wala haiEvil SmileROFL dostana kya hai hamain to pata nahiEvil SmileROFL
bhai wala pyaar kaise hota hai ROFL
acha? main bataun kaise hota hai dostana wala pyaar? Evil SmileROFL

jesa dekh rahi ho wesa hota haiEvil SmileROFL
han han btao naEmbarrassedROFL
main toh kuch aur hi dekh rahi hoon ROFLROFL
sachme bolun? sarma jaoge ROFL

Ap kya dekh rahi ho?Evil SmileROFL
nahi sharmata bol do sach mainEmbarrassedROFL
arrey... bola toh tha.. phir bhool gaye uff 
matlab gay wala love ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Rockerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 8683

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

AC?ROFL

aap ko bhi chahiye hogi after drinking your milkROFL
jaldi finish karoROFL
finish kr leaROFL AC nhe pasnd mjeROFL
arrey... you will need it... ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thread #4 Crazy Friend *STRICTLY INVITES* thread link on pg 121

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: Persiko   Replies: 914   Views: 31766

Persiko 914 31766 02 October 2015 at 6:13am by not.here
"***STRICTLY I.O.*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: DrModel   Replies: 457   Views: 18876

DrModel 457 18876 22 June 2015 at 1:17pm by DrModel
Malai Mirchi CC #16 : Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: always_a_TV_fan   Replies: 1145   Views: 20987

always_a_TV_fan 1145 20987 16 May 2015 at 9:41am by The_Imane
Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SIXTEEN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: lovedrops   Replies: 1158   Views: 18654

lovedrops 1158 18654 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm by Pinky.Raizada
*~H.G.O.R.C. #521~*- $~Invites Only~$

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: Defected-Piece   Replies: 895   Views: 9465

Defected-Piece 895 9465 10 May 2015 at 8:42am by .LiveLaughLove.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index