Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

*~H.G.O.R.C. #522~*- $~Invites Only~$ (Page 46)

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 51260

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Itne pages hogie meko pta nhe lga

main aaygayi naEvil Smile
i am good, wbu?LOL
kiu ayi?ROFL me MJBROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Rockerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 8686

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

oopsROFL




Maybe she is your SapnoKiRani ROFL ROFL
nahee ye meri bhabhi na heROFL

Kyun? ROFL
nhe he. meri bhabhi bht pyari he.ROFL

Bhabhi or imaginary bhabhi? ROFL
apko 250 posts smj nhe aya to ye kya smjau?ROFLROFL

OMG good point bhaiROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL
point to unhone dia mene bs bolaROFL

tumlog kuch kaam ke ho hi nahi, ullo ke pattheAngryROFLROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#990000"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">hahahaha yaar Ap funny hoROFL</font></font></div>

mujhe pata haiCool[
bhai ye? Ye funny? ROFLna na
phirse start mat karo 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 51260

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.


CC mein Dostana?ShockedShockedShocked
ROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#990000"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">pagal bhai hain wo mereAngryROFLROFLbhai wala pyaar haiEmbarrassedROFL
</font>
</font></div>

bhai wala aur dostana wala pyaar hai aap logo kaROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#990000"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ary nahi just bhai wala haiEvil SmileROFL dostana kya hai hamain to pata nahiEvil SmileROFL</font></font></div>

bhai wala pyaar kaise hota haiROFL
acha? main bataun kaise hota hai dostana wala pyaar?Evil SmileROFL
pi ke ayi ho kya?ROFL

aapko kaise pata?
kya pi ke ayi ho?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Rockerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 8686

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
ROFL
Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-


dekhna 1 din dra ke rahon gaROFL
Hehehehe! Aapke emojis cute hai LOL

thanksROFLemo he cute hain main nahiCryROFL
Nahi, aap cute nahi ROFL

pata hai ke main cute nahi hoonDisapproveROFLROFLmai to bohat pyara hoonEmbarrassedEmbarrassedROFL.ROFL
Okay... Joh aapko khush rakhe ROFL ROFL

matlab yakeen nahi kiyaAngryROFL
nahi kiya Evil Smile isme yakeen karne wali koi baat hi nahi ROFL

okDisapproveROFL
aap bahaut pyaare ho, khush? ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Rockerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 8686

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Itne pages hogie meko pta nhe lga

main aaygayi naEvil Smile
i am good, wbu?LOL
kiu ayi?ROFL me MJBROFL
apko acha nahi laga ki main aayi DisapproveDisapprove
MJB matlab

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Zzzzz. IF-Addictz
Zzzzz.
Zzzzz.

Joined: 27 May 2012
Posts: 51260

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

oopsROFL



Maybe she is your SapnoKiRani ROFL ROFL
nahee ye meri bhabhi na heROFL

Kyun? ROFL
nhe he. meri bhabhi bht pyari he.ROFL

Bhabhi or imaginary bhabhi? ROFL
apko 250 posts smj nhe aya to ye kya smjau?ROFLROFL

OMG good point bhaiROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL.ROFLROFLROFL
point to unhone dia mene bs bolaROFL

tumlog kuch kaam ke ho hi nahi, ullo ke pattheAngryROFLROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#990000"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">hahahaha yaar Ap funny hoROFL</font></font></div>

mujhe pata haiCool[<img src="http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w426/Besharm/funny%20cc%20smileys/156_zpsfd7206bd.gif" alt="" />
bhai ye? Ye funny? ROFLna na

phirse start mat karo
hahaha lal tamatarROFLROFLme jo b kru meri marziROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Defected-Piece IF-Addictz
Defected-Piece
Defected-Piece

Joined: 12 July 2010
Posts: 69494

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-


main puchon ga kal nahi to 2 din badEvil SmileROFL
Aap bhool jaoge. Aap buladkat ho ROFL
So mujhe koi tension nahi ROFL

main bohat sharp hoon main 2 sal tak ye bat nahi bool saktaEvil SmileROFLROFL
hahaha heheheheROFL
jaise maine pehle kaha tha... whatever make you happy ROFLROFLROFL

ok ye bhe theek hai thenDisapproveROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.LiveLaughLove.

.LiveLaughLove. IF-Rockerz
.LiveLaughLove.
.LiveLaughLove.

Joined: 20 December 2012
Posts: 8686

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Skipper-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.

Originally posted by -Chotta-Don-

Originally posted by .LiveLaughLove.


CC mein Dostana?ShockedShockedShocked
ROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#990000"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">pagal bhai hain wo mereAngryROFLROFLbhai wala pyaar haiEmbarrassedROFL
</font>
</font></div>

bhai wala aur dostana wala pyaar hai aap logo kaROFL

<div align="center"><font color="#990000"><font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">ary nahi just bhai wala haiEvil SmileROFL dostana kya hai hamain to pata nahiEvil SmileROFL</font></font></div>

bhai wala pyaar kaise hota haiROFL
acha? main bataun kaise hota hai dostana wala pyaar?Evil SmileROFL
pi ke ayi ho kya?ROFL

aapko kaise pata?
kya pi ke ayi ho?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Defected-Piece

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Thread #4 Crazy Friend *STRICTLY INVITES* thread link on pg 121

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 114 115

Author: Persiko   Replies: 914   Views: 32192

Persiko 914 32192 02 October 2015 at 6:13am by not.here
"***STRICTLY I.O.*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: DrModel   Replies: 457   Views: 19084

DrModel 457 19084 22 June 2015 at 1:17pm by DrModel
Malai Mirchi CC #16 : Invites only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: alwaysaTVFan   Replies: 1145   Views: 21209

alwaysaTVFan 1145 21209 16 May 2015 at 9:41am by The_Imane
Telugu Allari Mooka: Strictly Invites only: THREAD SIXTEEN

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: lovedrops   Replies: 1158   Views: 19077

lovedrops 1158 19077 14 May 2015 at 5:35pm by Pinky.Raizada
*~H.G.O.R.C. #521~*- $~Invites Only~$

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112

Author: Defected-Piece   Replies: 895   Views: 9772

Defected-Piece 895 9772 10 May 2015 at 8:42am by .LiveLaughLove.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index