India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Jannat Se Sanam tak... (Page 2)

reshmaruth Senior Member
reshmaruth
reshmaruth

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Shaad may turn out to be a villain by pointing out that aahil is married to sanam2 who is pregnant that is why sanam left him and IM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssrdjflora212

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrdj

Originally posted by flora212

Are you okay Sari? Hope you are doing good.
Okay now coming to post...its awsome! Embarrassed
Must say CVs back to workLOLI am loving Jannat nowdays cause she is back to herself that is SanamEmbarrassedSJ and KV are doing brilliant job in potraying the characters. I am in Love with KV's new look as AahilLOLSo Cool and Hot!
Now coming to Shaad...he is already a villian! And if he is not he can't be redeemed and his actions can't be justified. And even if he becomes officially a villian not necessary he will be like Faiz.

I am better today Nafs.But has not keeping well in last four days.

Yea Sahil are officially back..Cvs back to work..

If Shaad becomes villan,high chances are there for him to be like Faiz because I trust cvs in their creativity about this.Lets see.But then, none other than Sahil and Lateef will be positive.Too many negative characters...S2 is already there in between Sahil.I dont want more villans for Sahil..

Take care! 
No I don't think soLOL cause till now every other villian and vamps are different from one another in QH. Let's start from Raziya, she was one of a kind, Tanveer a kameeni besharam murderous woman, Faiz Darr ki K...K..K...iran version of H...H...H...Haya LOL, Sanam 2 the great Chudail, Misbah The Terrorist Shashi Kapoor. ..you see each one is different from other at one pointLOL So let's see what happens to Delusional ShaadTongue
I just hope after SaHil reunion, Shaad leaves from here and go back to Pak which won't happen anytime soon LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-JShuklassrdj

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Hey sari take care.
I agree this track if executed will can turn out to be very beautiful. It will be a treat to watch their earning to be together.  I am excited only & only for Sahil
As for Shaad, I do think he will be the villain in SaHil's love story as of now. Sanam 2 will create a hindrance from Ahil's side just as Shaad will do from Sanam's side. I dont know whether he will be a psycho or not. But he will definitely continue with his lie. Its for Sahil to overcome these hindrance & be together again. If its so easy for SaHil then it wont be fun. WinkLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-ssrdjRaingoddessKhatamKahaniflora212

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Hey Sari, so glad to see your back to making posts! :) Hope your fine now.
I think this whole track is more for HER too. How SHE feels that strange tug in her heart and can't help but get drawn towards it. Its really amazing to watch how trance-d she is these days.

Aahil is being this go with your heart kinda guy these days, and its wonderful to see that connection between both, resulting in  hits and misses. And its gonna be carried on too I guess.

Like just Tanu said above, it won't be fun if they just get back together NOW. I want the build up to a nice reunion, and which means this "dreamland" would continue. Pun intended TongueLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lelya-GrilledCheese-JShuklassrdjRaingoddess...Tanu...flora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmaruth

Shaad may turn out to be a villain by pointing out that aahil is married to sanam2 who is pregnant that is why sanam left him and IM.

As per the new article there is going to be a face off between Shaad and Aahil.

Shaad can reason to keep her as long as she is Jannat.But once she is back to Sanam no reasons can let her stay with Shaad..
ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ssrdj

Are you okay Sari? Hope you are doing good.
Okay now coming to post...its awsome! Embarrassed
Must say CVs back to workLOLI am loving Jannat nowdays cause she is back to herself that is SanamEmbarrassedSJ and KV are doing brilliant job in potraying the characters. I am in Love with KV's new look as AahilLOLSo Cool and Hot!
Now coming to Shaad...he is already a villian! And if he is not he can't be redeemed and his actions can't be justified. And even if he becomes officially a villian not necessary he will be like Faiz.

I am better today Nafs.But has not keeping well in last four days.

Yea Sahil are officially back..Cvs back to work..

If Shaad becomes villan,high chances are there for him to be like Faiz because I trust cvs in their creativity about this.Lets see.But then, none other than Sahil and Lateef will be positive.Too many negative characters...S2 is already there in between Sahil.I dont want more villans for Sahil..

Take care!
No I don't think soLOLcause till now every other villian and vamps are different from one another in QH. Let's start from Raziya, she was one of a kind, Tanveer a kameeni besharam murderous woman, Faiz Darr ki K...K..K...iran version of H...H...H...HayaLOL, Sanam 2 the great Chudail, Misbah The Terrorist Shashi Kapoor. ..you see each one is different from other at one pointLOLSo let's see what happens to Delusional ShaadTongue
I just hope after SaHil reunion, Shaad leaves from here and go back to Pak which won't happen anytime soonLOL

Nafs, after today's article it is quite sure what they are planning to show.But my question then why are they all going back together to IM.I have a feel that may be Sanam will regain memory in Dharamsala itself.Otherwise Shaad will never let Sanam to go back to Aahil's house and even if they reach IM after knowing about Aahil's Sanam he will try to take back his fake wife.So this track may not be that longer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flora212

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Tanu...

Hey sari take care.
I agree this track if executed will can turn out to be very beautiful. It will be a treat to watch their earning to be together. I am excited only & only for Sahil
As for Shaad, I do think he will be the villain in SaHil's love story as of now. Sanam 2 will create a hindrance from Ahil's side just as Shaad will do from Sanam's side. I dont know whether he will be a psycho or not. But he will definitely continue with his lie. Its for Sahil to overcome these hindrance & be together again. If its so easy for SaHil then it wont be fun. WinkLOL

Thanks

Yea track is already beautiful but can turn out magical if executed properly.

Very much excited for Sahil.

Lets wait and watch how they have planned the track

...Tanu...

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junoon-e-SaHil

Hey Sari, so glad to see your back to making posts! :) Hope your fine now.
I think this whole track is more for HER too. How SHE feels that strange tug in her heart and can't help but get drawn towards it. Its really amazing to watch how trance-d she is these days.

Aahil is being this go with your heart kinda guy these days, and its wonderful to see that connection between both, resulting in hits and misses. And its gonna be carried on too I guess.

Like just Tanu said above, it won't be fun if they just get back together NOW. I want the build up to a nice reunion, and which means this "dreamland" would continue. Pun intendedTongueLOL

I am better Prags.Thanks
I am looking forward for Sahil scenes..and junoon..

...Tanu...

Go to top