Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey sari take care.
I agree this track if executed will can turn out to be very beautiful. It will be a treat to watch their earning to be together.  I am excited only & only for Sahil
As for Shaad, I do think he will be the villain in SaHil's love story as of now. Sanam 2 will create a hindrance from Ahil's side just as Shaad will do from Sanam's side. I dont know whether he will be a psycho or not. But he will definitely continue with his lie. Its for Sahil to overcome these hindrance & be together again. If its so easy for SaHil then it wont be fun. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sari, so glad to see your back to making posts! :) Hope your fine now.
I think this whole track is more for HER too. How SHE feels that strange tug in her heart and can't help but get drawn towards it. Its really amazing to watch how trance-d she is these days.

Aahil is being this go with your heart kinda guy these days, and its wonderful to see that connection between both, resulting in  hits and misses. And its gonna be carried on too I guess.

Like just Tanu said above, it won't be fun if they just get back together NOW. I want the build up to a nice reunion, and which means this "dreamland" would continue. Pun intended ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reshmaruth

Shaad may turn out to be a villain by pointing out that aahil is married to sanam2 who is pregnant that is why sanam left him and IM.

As per the new article there is going to be a face off between Shaad and Aahil.

Shaad can reason to keep her as long as she is Jannat.But once she is back to Sanam no reasons can let her stay with Shaad..
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Take care!

No I don't think so๐Ÿ˜†cause till now every other villian and vamps are different from one another in QH. Let's start from Raziya, she was one of a kind, Tanveer a kameeni besharam murderous woman, Faiz Darr ki K...K..K...iran version of H...H...H...Haya๐Ÿ˜†, Sanam 2 the great Chudail, Misbah The Terrorist Shashi Kapoor. ..you see each one is different from other at one point๐Ÿ˜†So let's see what happens to Delusional Shaad๐Ÿ˜›
I just hope after SaHil reunion, Shaad leaves from here and go back to Pak which won't happen anytime soon๐Ÿ˜†

Nafs, after today's article it is quite sure what they are planning to show.But my question then why are they all going back together to IM.I have a feel that may be Sanam will regain memory in Dharamsala itself.Otherwise Shaad will never let Sanam to go back to Aahil's house and even if they reach IM after knowing about Aahil's Sanam he will try to take back his fake wife.So this track may not be that longer
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Tanu...

Hey sari take care.
I agree this track if executed will can turn out to be very beautiful. It will be a treat to watch their earning to be together. I am excited only & only for Sahil
As for Shaad, I do think he will be the villain in SaHil's love story as of now. Sanam 2 will create a hindrance from Ahil's side just as Shaad will do from Sanam's side. I dont know whether he will be a psycho or not. But he will definitely continue with his lie. Its for Sahil to overcome these hindrance & be together again. If its so easy for SaHil then it wont be fun. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks

Yea track is already beautiful but can turn out magical if executed properly.

Very much excited for Sahil.

Lets wait and watch how they have planned the track
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junoon-e-SaHil

Hey Sari, so glad to see your back to making posts! :) Hope your fine now.

I think this whole track is more for HER too. How SHE feels that strange tug in her heart and can't help but get drawn towards it. Its really amazing to watch how trance-d she is these days.

Aahil is being this go with your heart kinda guy these days, and its wonderful to see that connection between both, resulting in hits and misses. And its gonna be carried on too I guess.

Like just Tanu said above, it won't be fun if they just get back together NOW. I want the build up to a nice reunion, and which means this "dreamland" would continue. Pun intended๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

I am better Prags.Thanks
I am looking forward for Sahil scenes..and junoon..
JShukla thumbnail

Shaad already has the makings of a perfect unhinged obsessive man. the way he has slowly started to feel possessive of a girl who just landed in his life out of no where, how he believes his own lies 'tum meri ho' etc.

Also the way he dismisses her 6th sense is very insulting to her. He is aware of her nationality. How is he so sure that she does not belong to McLoedGanj? Why can someone not get her painted?

Sanam will have an uphill battle because the only person she relies on currently is painting a very different picture from her memories. he is raising the heights of her hurdle bars ...๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by JShukla - 8 years ago
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: khansfan

like ur post... it's very nice..

Thanks
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

Shaad already has the makings of a perfect unhinged obsessive man. the way he has slowly started to feel possessive of a girl who just landed in his life out of no where, how he believes his own lies 'tum meri ho' etc.

Also the way he dismisses her 6th sense is very insulting to her. He is aware of her nationality. How is he so sure that she does not belong to McLoedGanj? Why can someone not get her painted?

Sanam will have an uphill battle because the only person she relies on currently is painting a very different picture from her memories. he is raising the heights of her hurdle bars ...๐Ÿ˜ก

Shaad has been shown as an obsessive character since beginning.He was obsessed with SK.Now it has been shifted to Sanam...

He is aware of Sanam being an Indian and also she has a man in her life.Inspite of all these he is trying to keep her by misguiding her..

This is the main reason I dont want him to turn into an official obsessive and pshyco villan.
darkice7_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Great post! Loved reading your thoughts/hopes about this track.

I can't wait to see Sanam falling in love, the way we witnessed Aahil fall. It will be great to watch her falling under Aahil's spell, despite knowing what is right (or so she thinks).

I also can't wait to see how they will show Aahil acting. Will he know it's Sanam, since he never did before? But there will be junoon.

As for Shaad, I hope, along with you, that they don't go the Faiz route. I think they will make him intensely gray, and he will cling to Sanam beyond all bounds, but I don't think he will become black like Faiz. (or is it I hope he won't be like Faiz?). Well, as long as he doesn't try to kill Aahil/Sanam, he'll stay gray for me. ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, can't wait to fully enjoy this track. Hopefully, the writers won't fumble this.
Edited by darkice7_12 - 8 years ago