Qubool Hai

Jannat Se Sanam tak...

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi,

The journey of Sanam from Jannat to her real self has already begun.It has been shown that Aahil has been yearning for Sanam all these days and cvs had given much importance to it all these time...But now it is actually Sanam who is been focussed...After memory loss, Sanam has been changed to a different character. How does memory loss change a person's character is something unanswerable...Even if Jannat could have been in same character as Sanam also, she could have been compassionate towards Shaad and his family and investigative towards SK. But she never had mannerisms of Sanam, she was more of Zoya or Seher...a move of cvs to keep all the fan groups attached to the show...But what remained same was her pure and selfless soul which made Shaad fall for her.

Sanam is now living in an imaginary and fake world created by Shaad. But now with her true's love presence around her, she is being strongly pulled towards him..Though confused, she feels her past has started overpowering her her thoughts.She is now desperately attracted towards a stranger..With the beginning of this new track, her mannerisms and characterisation is becoming back to that of Sanam...

Poor Aahil will be shattered to see look alike of his love, whom he has been yearning for months in front of his eyes...I really hope he finds out the truth soon..But Sanam's turmoil will be worth watching.On one side, a person who she believes is her husband whom she doesn't feel for and on other side a stranger but with strong feelings for him...Spending more time with Aahil with definitely bring a clear view of her vague flashbacks...And if Sanam is back in IM, very soon she will regain her memory..But till then to see Sanam falling for Aahil, Aahil sensing Sanam and a lots of junoon will be worth watching...But with S2 in the house, why would Aahil go back if he feels this is not Sanam is of question.

And coming to Shaad, he is trying to keep Sanam as his Jannat as till now.But what is in store is yet to watch.As we have so many negative characters, I would really appreciate if he doesn't turn negative.He is definitely going to have a heart break..I still remember how Rehaan was shattered after Sahil's marriage.One of the best enacted scenes by Shehzaad in the show...I always appreciate wellwritten and enacted scenes.We have to wait and see how Shaad's character shapes up ..I am not in favour of male villan because I really dont want to see another Faiz. He has been shown as a man on mission. I really wish he still stick on to his mission rather than becoming a villan in Sahil's love story..

I must say last week episodes have been so beautifully written and executed..It is after ages that I am looking forward to future episodes...It is high time story should be moved..Looking forward for beautiful junoon moments...QH is back on track again.
And I must say the actors are doing a wonderful job...KV and SJ as we all know they pull off their scenes so easily and so beautifully...So waiting for more intense scenes of Sahil...And not to mention now its Varun's turn to pull off emotional scenes..

And a special mention to SJ for the way she can speak with her eyes...The episodes in which she was in burqa also, Sanam's feelings were voiced out through her eyes...and that too in such a convincing way.

And good job cvs...We always bash you but for this track you derserve an applause..so beautifully written and executed and good choice of location...

I am sorry for the lengthy and late post...Have not been keeping well last week.But couldn't resist making the post today..I know I am late...Sorry...

Thanks,

Sarita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Are you okay Sari? Hope you are doing good.
Okay now coming to post...its awsome!  ðŸ˜³
Must say CVs back to work ðŸ˜† I am loving Jannat nowdays cause she is back to herself that is Sanam😳 SJ and KV are doing brilliant job in potraying the characters.  I am in Love with KV's new look as Aahil😆 So Cool and Hot! 
Now coming to Shaad...he is already a villian!  And if he is not he can't be redeemed and his actions can't be justified.  And even if he becomes officially a villian not necessary he will be like Faiz.  
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is so true
the dharamshala track has kept the audience at the edge of their seats where they are really desperate to know what this track has in store for us and i totally agree to the fact that last week was a treat to watch for all sahil fans including me and i am so looking forward to the future episodes of qh.
thanks for such a wonderful post😊
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Take care, Sari

Coming to your post. Shaad is living in a delusional world and is doing wrong and negative actions. Negative doesn't mean psycho villain like Faiz. His actions are clearly going to be negative as he continues to lie. He has no right to be doing what he's doing. And it should clearly be shown as wrong. Just because he justifies it to himself doesn't mean it is right. Faiz, Tanveer and Sanam2 all justify their actions. And in fact Sanam2 has had good reason to turn negative. I'm not asking him to be make villain, but his actions should clearly be shown as wrong and negative.

As for his heartbreak and redemption. I don't really care. I just want Sanam and Aahil to react accordingly to him when they find out. 

As for SaHil, I agree with your it will be a treat to watch. And I want a along track. We should get that. Don't want SaHil reunion or them to get back together quickly. 
Edited by KhatamKahani - 8 years ago
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: flora212

Are you okay Sari? Hope you are doing good.

Okay now coming to post...its awsome! 😳
Must say CVs back to work😆I am loving Jannat nowdays cause she is back to herself that is Sanam😳SJ and KV are doing brilliant job in potraying the characters. I am in Love with KV's new look as Aahil😆So Cool and Hot!
Now coming to Shaad...he is already a villian! And if he is not he can't be redeemed and his actions can't be justified. And even if he becomes officially a villian not necessary he will be like Faiz.

I am better today Nafs.But has not keeping well in last four days.

Yea Sahil are officially back..Cvs back to work..

If Shaad becomes villan,high chances are there for him to be like Faiz because I trust cvs in their creativity about this.Lets see.But then, none other than Sahil and Lateef will be positive.Too many negative characters...S2 is already there in between Sahil.I dont want more villans for Sahil..

ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan17rocks

This is so true

the dharamshala track has kept the audience at the edge of their seats where they are really desperate to know what this track has in store for us and i totally agree to the fact that last week was a treat to watch for all sahil fans including me and i am so looking forward to the future episodes of qh.
thanks for such a wonderful post😊

The track is really very good.

Looking forward for future episodes...

And thanks
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhatamKahani

Take care, Sari

Coming to your post. Shaad is living in a delusional world and is doing wrong and negative actions. Negative doesn't mean psycho villain like Faiz. His actions are clearly going to be negative as he continues to lie. He has no right to be doing what he's doing. And it should clearly be shown as wrong. Just because he justifies it to himself doesn't mean it is right. Faiz, Tanveer and Sanam2 all justify their actions. And in fact Sanam2 has had good reason to turn negative. I'm not asking him to be make villain, but his actions should clearly be shown as wrong and negative.

As for his heartbreak and redemption. I don't really care. I just want Sanam and Aahil to react accordingly to him when they find out.

As for SaHil, I agree with your it will be a treat to watch. And I want a along track. We should get that. Don't want SaHil reunion or them to get back together quickly.

Thanks

I am not justifying Shaad.He is definitely wrong to keep Sanam in a fake relationship and now he is trying to live his lie.His actions are wrong and it should be shown like that.

But I dont want him to become a villan as there is no reason for him to become one.As you said Faiz, S2 and Tanveer had reasons where Shaad doesnt have a reason..He is going to suffer for his lies but Sahil are no where responsible for his condition.So why should he become villan in Sahil's life once they are reunited..

Most importantly I dont want more villans in Sahil's life.Already S2 is there.More the villans more trouble and more separation and cvs will come up with more crappy tracks..

But as you said as of now, I am bothered about only Sahil and their junoon
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res ðŸ˜³

Hope u r doing fine Sari ðŸ˜³
Wow glad to see u guys r making posts again, ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
reshmaruth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaad may turn out to be a villain by pointing out that aahil is married to sanam2 who is pregnant that is why sanam left him and IM.
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ssrdj

I am better today Nafs.But has not keeping well in last four days.

Yea Sahil are officially back..Cvs back to work..

If Shaad becomes villan,high chances are there for him to be like Faiz because I trust cvs in their creativity about this.Lets see.But then, none other than Sahil and Lateef will be positive.Too many negative characters...S2 is already there in between Sahil.I dont want more villans for Sahil..

Take care! 
No I don't think so😆 cause till now every other villian and vamps are different from one another in QH. Let's start from Raziya, she was one of a kind, Tanveer a kameeni besharam murderous woman, Faiz Darr ki K...K..K...iran version of H...H...H...Haya ðŸ˜†, Sanam 2 the great Chudail, Misbah The Terrorist Shashi Kapoor. ..you see each one is different from other at one point😆 So let's see what happens to Delusional Shaad😛
I just hope after SaHil reunion, Shaad leaves from here and go back to Pak which won't happen anytime soon ðŸ˜†