spoiler pics shared by Anita/ruhanika on insta more added - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Looks like a promo shoot...seems like shagun will attempt to kidnap the kids. yhm gone really weird

looks like the kids are going to be in danger ,just hoping they will have raman rescuing them.

I bet shagun will not get punishment for this either, afterall she gets away with everything.

Thanks for posting .
Tfs Ramona, 
keeping the crappy drama aside..dunno why these pics unsettle me big time🤢. As a mother myself, looking at these kids ( the child actors) standing in the middle of this fire is a very disturbing pic. Esp this from a telly serial set whose earlier set totally burned down in a freak accidental fire. Really -could they not think of any other set up for this s drama😕🥱..are there no norms at all...and how are the parents ok with this😲🤢.
I would be bawling my eyes out...if my kid was asked to stand in the Centre of a burning room..even if was a so called controlled fire. .
...shocking truly.😲
tfs dis is horrible yaar , hope ishra save kids on time , shagun crossed all limits , she shld be punished dis time😡😭
Originally posted by bscorp13

Tfs Ramona, 
keeping the crappy drama aside..dunno why these pics unsettle me big time🤢. As a mother myself, looking at these kids ( the child actors) standing in the middle of this fire is a very disturbing pic. Esp this from a telly serial set whose earlier set totally burned down in a freak accidental fire. Really -could they not think of any other set up for this s drama😕🥱..are there no norms at all...and how are the parents ok with this😲🤢.
I would be bawling my eyes out...if my kid was asked to stand in the Centre of a burning room..even if was a so called controlled fire. .
...shocking truly.😲

agree with u🤢
Tfs 😊 Where is the story heading to? Pray #ISHRA save them on time and bye bye Shagun.  Hope we some positive tracks now..😕😊
Anita commented ishita is there to save them don't worry
Don't worry! Jagat Mata will come and save her kids and then a big lecture shagun will get!

Seriously, such a lame attempt! The show standard has gone downwards.
Looks like promo...yhm deteriorating👎🏼
So confusing Let me wait for the episode.. TFS Ramona.