Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

India-Forums

   
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian
Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Love is a slow poison - A SamArj THREE SHOT (LAST CHAPTER- PG 6!)) (Page 3)

Sea-Hawk IF-Dazzler
Sea-Hawk
Sea-Hawk

Joined: 09 December 2010
Posts: 4914

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Hey nice starting .. ohh I too feel Arjun will fall for her and he is ging to understand his feelings only after a big event .. nicely written piece .. there is going to be another part right ?? waiting for it ..  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9238

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo1986

loved itClap

Thank u! Embarrassed
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9238

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arthishefali

Awesome yaar. Would love to read more. Update soon

Thank u Embarrassed .Will do... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AartShefa

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9238

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aisha1996

Awesome shot

Thank u! Embarrassed
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9238

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Scarlettkevin

Lovely written dear. I liked how Arjun was genuinely worried and loves sam without acknowledgement.Hope to see something like this in the show too.I just loved the first part and eagerly waiting for the second. Update the next chapter ASAP and make this a ss if possible.

With Love,
Scarlett.

Thank u dear! Embarrassed n yeah will try me best to update tomorrow as promised. Embarrassed
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9238

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrushika321

Superb piece of writing
I think in a plan to make her fall for him, he himself had fallen for her
Continue soon

Thank u so much! Embarrassed N yeah will do. :)
Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 01 August 2007
Posts: 9238

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SayaneeH.Lecter

<font color="#cc0033">Hey nice starting .. ohh I too feel Arjun will fall for her and he is ging to understand his feelings only after a big event .. nicely written piece .. there is going to be another part right ?? waiting for it .. </font>

Thank u dear. Embarrassed N yeah one more part is there ... :)
Mrs.JamesBarne IF-Dazzler
Mrs.JamesBarne
Mrs.JamesBarne

Joined: 29 November 2012
Posts: 4461

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Originally posted by Scarlettkevin

Lovely written dear. I liked how Arjun was genuinely worried and loves sam without acknowledgement.Hope to see something like this in the show too.I just loved the first part and eagerly waiting for the second. Update the next chapter ASAP and make this a ss if possible.

With Love,
Scarlett.

Thank u dear! Embarrassed n yeah will try me best to update tomorrow as promised. Embarrassed
Thanks sweety

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SamArj/RaNeil Fiction- Bonding over a coffee [Chap- 5 Updated 29/6]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: Zephyr_57   Replies: 149   Views: 11425

Zephyr_57 149 11425 13 December 2015 at 4:55am by Zephyr_57
SamArj FF:Love For A Lifetime[CH 7 UPD]

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Mrs.JamesBarne   Replies: 220   Views: 13416

Mrs.JamesBarne 220 13416 02 July 2015 at 8:16am by PriyaSweety-Anu
Rival Site Article About Samarj

2

Author: VIMAL.SM   Replies: 14   Views: 1951

VIMAL.SM 14 1951 18 June 2015 at 9:12am by dmegha
samarj: the end

Author: ponswetha   Replies: 2   Views: 750

ponswetha 2 750 16 June 2015 at 1:11am by wow123
samarj samarj and samarj <3

2

Author: beatsdongandy   Replies: 12   Views: 1172

beatsdongandy 12 1172 23 May 2015 at 10:46am by sweetypie225

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index