Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

<font color="#cc0033">Hey nice starting .. ohh I too feel Arjun will fall for her and he is ging to understand his feelings only after a big event .. nicely written piece .. there is going to be another part right ?? waiting for it .. </font>

Thank u dear. 😳 N yeah one more part is there ... :)
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lifez_Beautiful

Thank u dear! 😳 n yeah will try me best to update tomorrow as promised. 😳

Thanks sweety
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
amazing do continue soon :)
Originally posted by: ASYA4eveAAA

amazing do continue soon :)

Thank u! 😳
For Scarlet. Sorry couldn't update on time dearie but hopefully the update makes up for it. :)

@all: One more chapter to go... it's officially a three shot now. :) Hope you guys like this short chapter. Happy reading! :)
--------------

CHAPTER 2

Arjun had never cursed a traffic signal so much as he was cursing at the moment. With every passing minute his heart beat was increasing... Just when the signal was about to turn green, his eyes fell on a wet patch and few shattered pieces of glass on the other side of the road. He felt a cold chill pass through him... He closed his eyes tightly and gripped the steering wheel until his knuckles were white and said "no" "no" ... He kept on saying it like a chant like if he said it with his full conviction maybe... just maybe it would become the truth ...

He was jolted out his fugue by the sound of someone angrily knocking on the window. The signal had turned green and he was blocking the traffic. He didn't bother to look or reply, he didn't have time... Sam... his Sam was waiting for him.

Finally the old Government hospital building came into view and with it came both relief and dread... dread of 'what if...' .

After parking the car haphazardly, he ran inside. It was a huge crowded building and for a second in his panic, he didn't know where to go... He stood there lost... It was chaotic everywhere... both outside and inside him...

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and decided it wasn't time to panic; his Sam needed him and he will be strong for her. He then opened his eyes and looked for some sort of queue, which would hint him towards the enquiry desk. Finding one, he hurried towards it. It was the hospital registration counter. And without bothering about the queue and its protests he went ahead to the counter hurriedly and started asking about Sam.

The counter was manned by an old lady who just glared at him and said, " Can't you see the queue?"

Arjun: Please it's really urgent, please tell me where is Sam, Samira Khanna admitted?

Lady: Every person's work who is standing in this queue is urgent and important too!

It was all becoming too much to bear for Arjun - the grief, the dread, the confusion, the helplessness... Which finally led him to burst out in anger, shouting, "I don't bloody care about anything! All I want to know is where is my Samira at the moment ! So just look it up and tell me now!"

The lady then finally decided to give him his answer and started checking the entry register. And this she hadn't decided to do because she was afraid of his booming voice or his angry demeanour because really she had heard worst threats aimed at her, it was a Government hospital after all and all sorts of emergency cases usually landed up there. She had decided to help him out because of those angry helpless tears which were escaping his eyes unknown to even himself... And so thought to end his misery. But the results weren't good ...

Her name was nowhere to be found in the register... She gave a pitiful look and said " Son, it isn't there in this register... Was it a road traffic accident? "

Arjun took a deep breath so that he could form some sensible word and finally said, "...yes"

Lady: I will check in another register and see... It was written DOA on it.

Arjun didn't comprehend the meaning but something clicked and he emphatically said, "No! I'm sure her name is not there! Not possible!"

lady: But if it's an RTA case it is a possibility that her name was entered in the Dead On Arrival register...

Arjun just gave a deathly glare towards her and just moved away from the counter. He didn't want to hear this nonsense!

There was a lone seat available and he sat there dejected with his head bent and covered his face with his hands. His mind spinning and silent tears were flowing freely and falling wetting his palms...

------------------------
TBC

AN: Please don't kill me! ;) Just thought it's a good place to end the chapter! Will update soon! :D

rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update Niki. I loved his pain and helplessness and worry for Sam. And I think Sam is OK. Waiting for next update
OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
His pain and worry for Sam ðŸ˜­ I literally imagined Aham and Kash in this scene  It was amazing.. Plz do update the next chapter soon..
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The pain" this chapter was beautifully written!
Mrs.JamesBarne thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
sweetheart that was lovely...I felt Arjun's feelings like mine...you described it so nice and i just loved it...Hope nothing happens to sam...and I HATE YOU ...hmmm...well not literally... But a Little bit for ending the chapter in cliffhanger... Update soon and thanks a lot for the PM...
Originally posted by: rekha.366

Nice update Niki. I loved his pain and helplessness and worry for Sam. And I think Sam is OK. Waiting for next update

Thank u dear. :) N hey generally I don't kill the main protagonists but thn again I have killed them in two of my fics... so u may nvr knw... this could be the third! 😉 😆