Love is a slow poison - A SamArj THREE SHOT (LAST CHAPTER- PG 6!))

Posted: 8 years ago
Hi friends!
So I read 2 really interesting Samarj fanfictions today and they inspired me to write this 2 shot even though I had actually wanted to write a new chapter of my ongoing SS for another show! So err by chance anybody from that forum who is waiting for my update is reading this, I just wanna say I will pakka update it by tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So anyway here's the first chapter of the simple short two shot, hope you all like it. Happy Reading! :)

DISCLAIMER: Characters aren't mine. They belong to their respective creators. Made for entertainment pupose only. Not proof read.Sorry for the typos and grammatical errors you might encounter.

CHAPTER -1

It's been 6 months and Arjun had almost succeeded in his plan of making Samira Khanna aka Sam fall head over heels for him. He had to give it to her because the task was no where near easy as he had imagined it would be. Sam even though seemed vulnerable from outside had a core of steely determination inside her.
The interest she had shown towards him initially had vanished abruptly after his entry into Bird Song. He had to start from scratch again to woo her and make her fall for him. And her best friend, Neil whom she affectionately called 'idiot' , her supporters 'changu mangu' and her new bff and flatmate, Radhika didn't help his matter. They where there with her in every step of her way...But finally or so to say, slowly and steadily he had made her fall for him.

Today he was waiting for her reply...He had professed his fake love to her yesterday night during their regular night out and she said she would answer his question tonight.

It was 8 PM and the traffic was peak on the jam-packed roads of Mumbai city. Arjun was waiting outside her favorite restaurant. She had called him one hour back that she was leaving the house to come there and the distance from her house to restaurant was only half an hour one... He tried calling her phone repeatedly but it was coming out of reach... He was starting to panic... Something felt out of place...

Then suddenly he got a call from Radhika... his palms were sweaty from some untold fear griping his heart... He finally picked the call at the 3rd ring ... "Hello ..."
Radhika: "Hello Arjun, Sam is at the hospital, there was an accident ..."
Before she could say another word he interrupted her in panic and asked, "Which hospital? "
Radhika: Government hospital...b...
Arjun had cut the call by then threw his phone into the passenger seat and started to drive towards the hospital in a mad dash... All sorts of morbid thoughts were starting to form in his head and he was trying to quash it unsuccessfully... He felt as if someone was trying to crush his heart with their bare hands...it was unbearable... Driving was becoming difficult as his eyes were starting to blur with unshed tears... The only thing he wanted in the whole world at the moment was to see his Sam safe and hold her tightly and securely in his arms...
He didn't even notice his phone ringing relentlessly being lost in these thoughts...
--------------------------------
TBC

Do take a minute to post your thoughts... Your comments are valuable. :)

EDIT 17/05/2015: It's a three shot now! :)

Chapter 2 - pg 4https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4375208?pn=4

Chapter -3 Pg 6

My other SamArj works

OS - Tale of a lil pigtail princess, prince charming and a superman!
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4391945

Sam character analysis - An ode to a fiery princess
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4381742Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago
Beautiful written. I would like to see this in the show. And with out knowing he fallen for her. When she danger then he knows that. I loved how he said his Sam and want hold her. I really hope this happens in the show also. And please make it ss . Or you write another ss on samarj.
Originally posted by rekha.366

Beautiful written. I would like to see this in the show. And with out knowing he fallen for her. When she danger then he knows that. I loved how he said his Sam and want hold her. I really hope this happens in the show also. And please make it ss . Or you write another ss on samarj.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm glad you liked it.:) There is a small 2 nd Chapter to this...Will post it in a day or two.. :)
N yeah I too would love to see something like this in the show... That wud totally redeem Arjun's character for me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
That was wonderfully written! I liked the premise and would love to see SamArjs go down that route in the show as well. This would be a balancing of sorts for Arjun!
Originally posted by soni595

That was wonderfully written! I liked the premise and would love to see SamArjs go down that route in the show as well. This would be a balancing of sorts for Arjun!

Thank u! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
this is amazing.. i so wish somethng like this happens in the show
Originally posted by Ri21

this is amazing.. i so wish somethng like this happens in the show

Thank u! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by CuteboyAman22

Awesome love SamArj โค๏ธ

Thank u! ๐Ÿ˜ณ N yup me too ! Luv Samarj! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Awesome๐Ÿ‘ 
Would love it if the story goes this way...
Originally posted by TaherifiedMe

Awesome๐Ÿ‘
Would love itif the story goes this way...

Thank u!   ๐Ÿ˜ณ