India-Forums

Plz CV's dont ruin Ishaan's character (Page 2)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

Ye woh dance aur kiss sequence hai jis ke baare mein humne pure week discuss kiya..n it was not even shown...haha that was funnyROFL
ROFL
just like we wer discussing wat help aaliya is asking veer..ROFL

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Originally posted by Jessicarh

Ye woh dance aur kiss sequence hai jis ke baare mein humne pure week discuss kiya..n it was not even shown...haha that was funnyROFL

ROFL
just like we wer discussing wat help aaliya is asking veer..ROFL

ROFLROFLROFL
Cvs ne sabko ullu bana diyaROFL
(Still laughing...how much i expected from that sceneROFL)
kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
CV's ko laga hoga ke without love realization kiss dikhayenge toh audience rotten tomatoes and eggs throw karenge as he is already in a live in relationship.

As this week they showed the hurried/rushed realization of Ishaan, maybe next week they will show the kiss.

I would have liked it if they showed that Ishaan and Malvika tried to make it work but both realized that its not working and broke up amicably. Ishaan getting jealous with Aaloo & veer closeness and wondering why its affecting him and then realizing she's more than a friend.
But now with this hurried realization/confession I am not even looking forward to their story. when Malvika asked for a second chance, had Ishaan asked for some time to think about it and in between fell for Aaloo, I would have accepted more. I hate the fact that he was so intimate with Malvika without being sure about his feelings for her.

For me Cv's have ruined Ishaan's character in sat n sun episodes CryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12soni595

Go to top