Zindagi Wins

Plz CV's dont ruin Ishaan's character

kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I really hope todays passionate dance and kiss is a dream sequence, If it is real then I would loose respect for Ishaan. Malvika told him what her dad did and how it affected her mom, and strained her relationship with her father, In a stroke she lost both her parents. if even after knowing it, he kisses Aliya, no matter what the situation or circumstances are then I will really hate him.

I always liked Ishaan for his level headed behavior and well spoken manner, he is someone who handles situation cooly but in yesterday's episode he's shown as a ziddi kid who just wanted his fav toy.
Ishaan, you may be confused about your relationship with malvika and equation with Aliya, you may be confused about why Aliya is ignoring you, but that doesn't give you a right to corner her and demand answers when she's asking you for space and requesting you, not to create a scene.

After a night of intimacy, the girl you love is coming running in to your arms coz she's having issues with her father and her past is troubling her, instead of being there for her, making sure that she's  ok, you keep calling, texting and running behind Aaliya? I wonder how Dr. Bedi didn't punch you right in the face when you said you care for his daughter, even after knowing what might have happened the night before.

Please Cv's don't spoil his character, he's a simple,sweet, sensible guy and we loved how he handled himself in all the past episodes.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well i has already  start hating ishan  character after watching yesterday episode.  infact  ishan is the only character which is damaged, excatly he said dr bedi that he cared for his daughter after spending night in her bedroom was so digusting, i also thinks now  malvika deserves someone better than him  .
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agar dr.bedi ne bhi ishan ko punch mara hota(whichbhe deserved) toh dr.ishaan ka pura face plaster se bhar jata🤣
i actually thought about that scene n laughed a lot🤣
seriously ishaan..you came out of a girl's bedroom early morning...n you're saying you just 'care' for her!!!!
Dr. Veer is much more sensible n mature than dr.ishaan! I knkw that we'll get VeeYa fight later for hiding things...but as of now he's handling the situation sensibly;)
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is funny how they are showing he is in love with both ladies at the same time .🤢

Ishaan 's now become the fox , (who when never able to reach the grapewine )says
the grapes are sour indeed . 
Edited by yhmaddict - 8 years ago
1026586 thumbnail
I so totally agree with you. Ishan and Malvika are more like in a live in relationship, with this new track he just seems to be a guy who is sleeping around.
They really need to tame his character properly 
Jessicarh thumbnail
When ishaan sees aliya with dr.veer,he became jealous and insecure about it even though he's not in a relationship with aliya...i mean its just friendship!!
In the same way malvika too feels insecure when she sees ishaan n aliya so close together. Obviously she will be jealous coz they are in a relationship..she definetely wants more attention from ishaan. And yes anyone who is in a relationship would feel the same if he/she would see his/her partner with some guy/girl getting so close.
Itni simple si baat ishaan ke dimaag me kyu nahi ja rahi!!😔Edited by Jessicarh - 8 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wait what dance and kiss sequence? 
Jessicarh thumbnail
Ye woh dance aur kiss sequence hai jis ke baare mein humne pure week discuss kiya..n it was not even shown...haha that was funny🤣
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jessicarh

Ye woh dance aur kiss sequence hai jis ke baare mein humne pure week discuss kiya..n it was not even shown...haha that was funny🤣

🤣
just like we wer discussing wat help aaliya is asking veer..🤣
Jessicarh thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

🤣
just like we wer discussing wat help aaliya is asking veer..🤣

🤣🤣🤣
Cvs ne sabko ullu bana diya🤣
(Still laughing...how much i expected from that scene🤣)