Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Ra Ra Rasputin, Lover of the Bhopal Nawaban. (Page 2)

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Joined: 03 June 2014
Posts: 6565

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Saifu LOL

Day Dreaming

Saifuuu...oooh ooohhooohooo..LOL

Esha,
 RU getting Faizu feels?EmbarrassedWink

Lmao not really LOL But both actors are fab Star With Saif, I am really enjoying his character! Quite exciting lol Lets see what role he plays in the upcoming tracks!! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysimran_singh_24chicksoupflora212

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Joined: 27 November 2010
Posts: 9518

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by flora212

I don't know whom you are talking aboutLOL is it Sr Nawab?  Confused

 
I think it's Saif. Or ShaadLOL Love machines? these two?D'oh

Shaad is dreamer in wonderland.LOL
There is only one ultimate love machine...

Just look at Saif!

He is the only one who can satiate the Nawaban- the chudail.LOL

I am loving AKash's chemistry with Additi.

He looks younger to her..but they look really good together.


Got itLOL
i too like Akash, Gul& co knows how to pick a guy.
He comes across as the rebel who wants to play with fire.
i liked the way, he is shown to be a reckless willing partner, unlike our earlier stud of Bhopal Imran.
may be he and S2 will walk out of IM hand in hand to sunset?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyRaingoddesschicksoupflora212

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 14433

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Saifu LOL

Day Dreaming

Saifuuu...oooh ooohhooohooo..LOL

Esha,
 RU getting Faizu feels?EmbarrassedWink

Lmao not really LOL But both actors are fab Star With Saif, I am really enjoying his character! Quite exciting lol Lets see what role he plays in the upcoming tracks!! 

Party

Fab, na.

Wish they'd give him more scenes with Ahil.Ouch Not possible, I guess.Ermm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddessflora212

KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Joined: 27 December 2009
Posts: 27120

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Awesome, Soup!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshychicksoupflora212

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 14433

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by chicksoup

[QUOTE=simran_singh_24][QUOTE=flora212]

Got itLOL
i too like Akash, Gul& co knows how to pick a guy.
He comes across as the rebel who wants to play with fire.
i liked the way, he is shown to be a reckless willing partner, unlike our earlier stud of Bhopal Imran.
may be he and S2 will walk out of IM hand in hand to sunset?LOL

 
Walk out???Confused

U mean... float out.Wink LOL

Seriously wouldn't mind redemption track and goatifying of Saif..if it would give us his scenes with Ahil. Do chaar aur thapads qubool hai..Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshysimran_singh_24Raingoddess

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 14433

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhatamKahani


Awesome, Soup!

LOL

Thanx, KK.

I never listened to the lyrics of this song properly.
For Saif, I read and edited.Wink

Inspiring character!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyKhatamKahani

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Joined: 27 November 2010
Posts: 9518

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by chicksoup

[QUOTE=simran_singh_24][QUOTE=flora212]

Got itLOL
i too like Akash, Gul& co knows how to pick a guy.
He comes across as the rebel who wants to play with fire.
i liked the way, he is shown to be a reckless willing partner, unlike our earlier stud of Bhopal Imran.
may be he and S2 will walk out of IM hand in hand to sunset?LOL

 
Walk out???Confused

U mean... float out.Wink LOL

Seriously wouldn't mind redemption track and goatifying of Saif..if it would give us his scenes with Ahil. Do chaar aur thapads qubool hai..Wink
It's complicated right? we've nazia carrying his child.. hmm
something S2 said after coming back from the airport got me thinking.she said "i'm not a jadhugari".Are they gonna de-witch the witch?And pack her off with him?
would love to see more of him.
even some scenes where Lateef snubs him after he gets the wind of what he's upto behind ahil baba's back would be good.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddesschicksoupflora212

--Aishwarya-- IF-Rockerz
--Aishwarya--
--Aishwarya--

Joined: 28 March 2013
Posts: 5734

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

Originally posted by chicksoup

Originally posted by simran_singh_24

Originally posted by flora212

I don't know whom you are talking aboutLOL is it Sr Nawab?  Confused

 
I think it's Saif. Or ShaadLOL Love machines? these two?D'oh

Shaad is dreamer in wonderland.LOL
There is only one ultimate love machine...

Just look at Saif!

He is the only one who can satiate the Nawaban- the chudail.LOL

I am loving AKash's chemistry with Additi.

He looks younger to her..but they look really good together.


So its Saifu ROFL and I was thinking about Nawab SR ROFL besides I saw Nawab SR in Dil ki Bate Dil hi Jane as DriverLOL
Hahaha...LOL
Ohhh...Saifuu...Day Dreaming
In Lateef's style..."Allah!!! Badi fursat se tarasha hai" Day Dreaming
ROFL


Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 10 May 2015 at 9:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-GrilledCheese-micshyRaingoddesschicksoupflora212

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Oh god sanam plz comeback to bhopal

Author: Tunailuvsahil   Replies: 0   Views: 429

Tunailuvsahil 0 429 20 March 2015 at 10:18am by Tunailuvsahil
where is the sea in bhopal which leads to pakistan

2

Author: Sanjhari   Replies: 14   Views: 2074

Sanjhari 14 2074 24 February 2015 at 4:01am by In-Sanity-Metis
How did Seher come to Bhopal mandir everyday?

Author: Marybarton   Replies: 9   Views: 1838

Marybarton 9 1838 03 October 2014 at 8:24am by namrutha
SaHil Best Couple of Bhopal Competition Round 1

Author: Raingoddess   Replies: 2   Views: 1240

Raingoddess 2 1240 05 September 2014 at 12:44am by Gayu-Sahil
nida a servant and sanam chhoti begum of bhopal

Author: jadjnz   Replies: 3   Views: 1163

jadjnz 3 1163 17 July 2014 at 8:57am by -silentbang-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index