India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

maheshwari brothers

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:06am | IP Logged
what u think about the bond b/ w maheshwari brothers ????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

main-ishaqzaadiishqwaalalove

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
maheshwari brother :- adarsh , sanskaar & laksh
as fans says laksh & sanskaar r very cute but I find adarsh also very cute & gud looking. the bond b/w the 3 brothers r very strong as adarsh doesn't oppose durga prasad but he does luv his kid brothers very much we have seen his chemistry with laksh now we have to see him with sanskaar ????

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

herapannaAnnStylesishqwaalaloveSmileliciouslovely_ladysrividhya68..Roopal..

main-ishaqzaadi Groupbie
main-ishaqzaadi
main-ishaqzaadi

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I think Lucky and Sanskaar shared a stronger bond that Adarsh and Lucky purely because when Lucky sees Sanskaar, he says 'aapka Lucky' (something like this), meaning that Sanskaar deffo knew about Lucky being different at home and outside home and probably they knew all of each other's secrets. Adarsh is the obedient son who tries to protect Lucky and keep him on the right track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnStylesishqwaalaloveSmileliciouslovely_lady

alleyway Goldie
alleyway
alleyway

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
an simple version of what i think 

All 3 are C3 that is cute , charming and are always in concederation  
they are the 3C with diffrent styles and attitute

herapannadeepikagupta9

-Cascade- IF-Dazzler
-Cascade-
-Cascade-

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I think that the Maheshwari brothers share a really unique bond of companionship, adoration and admiration where each can do anything for the other two.
Adarsh might be his father's shadow yet he supports his brother to the fullest to an extent where he gets keys of the main entrance gate for Lakshya at night.
Sanskaar's relation with the other two is yet to be discovered.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
currently sanskaar is shown as insane but his past life will definitely be shown as once laksh's mother said he was life of the house. sanskaar true personality will be reveled in coming week as what kind of person he was ?? his relationship with his family & 2 brothers. I find sanskaar character very strong more than laksh.

AnnStyleslovely_lady

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
i feel like adarsh was like and probably still is the quintessential good older brother. he listens to his elders but isn't blinded by their old school thinking. he does subscribe to a lot of their teachings (studying commerce instead of engineering, having an arranged marriage, treating his wife as less superior than him, etc.) but at the same time, has also shown a tendency to be lenient and open-minded (giving Lucky keys to go outside, wanting his wife's opinion, etc.). He definitely loves his brothers and they love him too. and he probably tried to protect them when they got in trouble. 

i feel like sanskaar was the naughty brother who liked doing mischief. like deepika (hope i can call you that) said about laksh's mother describing sanskaar as the life of the house. he was probably very fun loving and thus got into conflict with maheshwari's old school thinking and strict traditional behaviour. that's why he did something bad? (out of wedlock pregnancy -- something that big and that kind of bad i'm guessing) As for his brothers, they probably really liked him and had fun with him. I think Laksh probably really looked up to him and liked him as kids always gravitate toward fun-loving people. and in turn, sanskar himself was perhaps quite supportive of lucky as well. 

laksh -- i feel like he was deeply influenced by sanskaar initially, in adopting a carefree and fun lifestyle under the guise of lucky. he is the baby of the family so probably got away with some and was influenced by the older brothers more as well. sanskaar helped him with being lucky and adarsh helped him maintain lucky. 
deepikagupta9 IF-Rockerz
deepikagupta9
deepikagupta9

Posted: 16 August 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged
now fight b/w d brothers will start
does anyone apart from sujata knows that sanskaar owns d rival company ????
i m excited to see bond b/w three brothers coz i think adarsh will be neutral  as he luvs both of his kid brothers( sanskaar&laksh )

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top