Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 56)

Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged

part 91 -

finally they resolved their issue and she came to know why he was not in his usual self... beautiful song... geet becoming bold day by day... she  seducing him...maan ko aisehi naraz hona chahiye...he will see diff shades of geet... geet to sach me bambi hai...but b'coss of this innocence our besharam maan was back...her innocent questions about it', her answers about the pills, her questions about how maan knows about all this...my...my...I liked maan laughing whole-heartedly... how coolly he made her understood...so cid dadi found suspicious in khurana bro's behavior...she is on her mission again ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madhuri53

part 90 -

lovely maaneet's day out ...loved the horse riding part...that reminded me of horse riding part of truly magical... maan to watch for...thud...finally maan losing his control, he was proud of ...and hurt geet for no reason...bambi geet ...could not make out why maan was mad on her...

meri HM ki memory thi wo Embarrassed
although I loved truly magical a lot Big smile it was not from there
khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:56am | IP Logged
beautiful banner! Thanks 4 da pm! Chap 90- marvellous update! wonderfully written! beautiful Maaneet moments! Maan takes her out! they njoi so much! fab pics! Lovely song! Maan admires his Mishty! Geet insists on eating golgappa! Maan obliges! Maan goes horse riding! Geet day dreams! Maan takes o the horse bt this brings them closer! Maan wants her bt controls! Geet asleep! Maan tekas her 2 the hotel! she awakens n gets ready! Maan sees in the blouse n underskirt! he is attracted to her! Maan upset with himself n hurts her! he asks her 2 go out of the washroom! Geet hurt n confused n apologies! Maan leaves! he berates himself 4 his thinking! he goes back 2 reassure her! Maan mesmerised by her!

Edited by khwaishfan - 30 May 2015 at 7:10am

dqno1

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Chapter 90:

Loved the update...
I love the way you describe the places... That in addition to Maaneet in love is a treat to read..
And Geet is making it hard for Maan with her innocent actions... And Maan by inviting her to ride with him is solely responsible for the torture he endured to keep control..
And when he is fighting, this woman actually tries to surprise him in Saree... LOL seriously... Maan is gone...

dqno1

harshu... IF-Sizzlerz
harshu...
harshu...

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Part 91
Maahi 
Maahiii Maahiii !!!! 
LOL
Hawwt ,sensual ,awesome nd romantic part !!    Maan ws trying hard to control ,
bt he couldn't control much in front of his darling BB2B ,his innocent seductress !! 
offoo geet ws missing salman srk ,nd maan ws jealous coz she doesn't calling him msk ,
Aww !!!!!  I loved his cute confession ,    nd geet ws gussa coz she wants to spend all her time in his arms . 
hmm poor maan geet is bhuddu ,na na cute is buddhu WinkWinkWink Bt she hs her own personal teacher LOLLOLWink oppss !!! Maan ws making fun of her Shocked
hmm bt at the mention of pinki all his laughter died LOLWink

Edited by mskfan - 30 May 2015 at 11:49am

dqno1

manjeet6 Goldie
manjeet6
manjeet6

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Chap 89 
Awesome update 
Maan is missing Geet 
Geet apne health problem ki wajah se Manali nahi jaa saki but she is missing Maan terribly isliye Dev and I-star ne plan karke Geet ko Manali Maan ke pass bhejte hai They are sooo sweet I loved their bondings 
Maaneet moments are sooo adorable 
Loved it 

dqno1

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Chapter 91

While the wedding day is nearing, there is more difficulty for both of them to stay far in control..
they get so lost in the love n passion that its getting more difficult..
even though maan is holding om to it, the innocence of geet is making him go nuta..
and our geet bhi itni naive hai tht she doesnt get it and feels hurt when he tries to control..
So, it was rigt that actually maan spoke to her about it and explained her..
if geet ever had asked pinky, I cant imagine the disaster tht might happen.. LOL

Their moments, dance, passion was as always awesome..
and ofcourse how much ever the brothers are chalu, daadi ma is super smart..

cant wait for the next.. continue soon..

dqno1

khwaishfan IF-Addictz
khwaishfan
khwaishfan

Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hi thanks 4 da pm! Chap 91 - lovely update, superbly written! Maan hurt Geet! he realizes! Maan assures her! Geet sees love n only love in his eyes 4 her! Maaneet dance! fab song! passionate dance! Maan finds it difficult 2 control! Geet making it hard as she is looking gorgeous! Geet wants her naughty teasing Maan back! her inner thoughts well portrayed! she wants 2 njoi this time wid him n cherish it! they have wasted so much time! Bold Geet! Maan finds it hard 2 control n warns her! innocent nave Geet! Maan explains the birds n the bees! Geet shocked n asks hw he knows so much! Maan says books n teases her n laughs at her! he tells her nt to ask Pinky or tell anyone as its btwn them! Maaneet back! Maan gets Geet in KM! thanks 2 Dev! Maan n Dev share a wonderful bond! Dev distracted everyone! Maan acts so well! he asks abt Geet! hmm clever dadi! she knws tht Dev n Maan r up 2 something! Dadi will keep an eye on them! Geet awakens n is hocked 2 see herself in Maan;s bedroom! she thinks of her besharam Maan n want happened in Manali! Maan tells her wt he wanted 2 do at the stables! she blushes! she saw her Maan lose control! passionate Maaneet! they have made plans 4 meet chupke chupke - one day her n the next day him! update soon!

dqno1

Go to top