Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 39)

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Part-----82
Woww Awesome update
Maaneet morning romance was lovely,    uff next morning geet finds herself in maan's arms and affter kissing him gud
morning ,she goes downstairs n Maan cannot get enough of her maaneet thud thud scene eshhh I'm sooo dead ...
Aaye le pinky the shyaap gosh poor adi pinky actually slapped him for kissing her , then pinky talk made geet confused n she though she gets overboard now she is on mission avoid maan n other hand maan waiting for a glimpse of his geet n geet in her dilemma n her behavior hurt maan ...then he went out in anger then geet bhi gaye to manno her jaan maan n her dairying stunt she jumped in lake to save him lol she didnt know he was just swimming ufff I love all river pic heyee maaneet intro pic's its awesome...
now all is well though maan feels hurt, he seems to understand
her dilemma n her POV then Maaneet laugh at adi pinkly slapped him poor adi ...n woohoo geet is goin to make her understand , that i defo want to see i mean the girl who makes The Msk Life Pyaasa Sawaan n make his all desire dry with her innocence uper sey nakul k aatyaachaar wo alage , how I forgot NT's epic machher bite scene dhyaan ho geet I mean pinky ki rakshaa karna babaji rather say Adi ki pata chala geet said AAM Pinky assumed imli Adi's life finally in doom ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Part-----83
Again fabulous update
Finally poonam n chandan gets a normal life both are behaving like normal couple but im feeling so bad for poonam and chandan they have gone through so much in their entire life both was happy with the news about megha , poonam so happy so exicted candan again start build dream with her...
hope they gets their happiness in fome of megha has just seemed to bridge the gap that has been too big between them...

Coming to maaneet
Aww geet ws sad coz maan was going back , and not able to see the tears in her eyes n loved the way he tried to divert her by teasing her n maan trying to cheer geet ,to bring back his mishty smile he can do anything aww he become kisan 'doodhwala and top most Shirtless Maan ufff in fidaad all over again with this maan heyyee babaji mujye bhi air har ladki ko aaysa gem hubby de :D :D ... maan have to go manali n he wanted to go to manali with her nd geet instantly agree she is ready to go with him all alon that amazed maan ...
heyee Manali reminds me Maaneet RTM scene thud thud ...

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Part----84
Emotinal n painful reunion glad that evrything s sorted out ...
I love to see this strong maithili n she has become enough strong to deal with the situation n the way she make kabir understand whole POV was commendable she clear the air where kabir thinks positively n then geet clarified few stuff at the right point of time glad that geet told everything...now kabir out of his dilemma and can love megha without any restraint and any doubt ..
Here megha gets to know about her parents whom she thoughts   abondaned her after her birth n the way she reacted it was natural n completely justified n then maan told her everything about their situation their reunion was so emotional ...
In last parts few lines Amidst all this, my heart wentout for geet i felt so sad reading this n its brought tears in my eyes I can very well understand n relate with this pain coz I to lost my father when I was 5yrs old ...
The way she expresses her pain it's to painful to read n geet missng mothers affection n maan consoling her showing the stars that's really touchy moment...
You just brought tears in my eyes n this update touch my heart where its hurt n pained me the most ...

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 7:20am | IP Logged
sorry for the delay Avi i am too much caught up with my personal & professional life ...that's why i
couldn't commented n my comment will be quite late hope u don't mind...

dqno1

anime_gal Senior Member
anime_gal
anime_gal

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 8:45am | IP Logged
I'm.sorry for the late comments 
.. was busy preparing for.practicals ..here is me with my. comments 

chap 82

lol Geet still in a delima to go or.not.to go ..

in one way I'm with pinky regarding the before marriage escapades 
.. but.in Maan and Geet case ... I would say if I knew he is my future... I.wouldn't care for the world ...

poor Maan in between all her dilemmas... she doesn't say anything ..
yet maan understands her unspoken troubles 

thudlicious ..really.Lol.. Geet and her vocabulary 
..and it so happens ..it vanishes wen Maan. is near.

haiyyeaa Maan laughing soo.cute 

and Geet wow lucky her she can watch Maan all day like that .. 

dqno1

anime_gal Senior Member
anime_gal
anime_gal

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 9:03am | IP Logged
chap 83

I'm really sorry... I wrote too many comments for this one chap...

and my stupid phone betrayed me with the pasting
..i lost all my comments

what I really wanted to say was... Geet was upset and Maan consoling her ..and the job options wow 

dhoodhwala ... I can Imagine him doing that ... squeezing mill out of ...

and chandan .. I really wish som1 grant his wishes ..poor soul alone .. even wen he has a every1 near him

poonam was.like a kid in candy store.. she was all over the place 

can't seem to think or do ..it was like homecoming ..

dqno1

anime_gal Senior Member
anime_gal
anime_gal

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 9:34am | IP Logged
chap 84

for a second I thot kabir is going.to go away from megha.. then I thot nope no can do ..

I loved blue Geet came just in time to stop... but just how can he change his mind just hearing brij is not Takur

hmm let's cross that bridge wen it gets there..

my heart broke for time wen I thot poonam heard megha say I don't wanna meet them ..

then the reunion ... Dev Tara ..

and at the end Geet ... she just doesn't say anything .. my heart really went out for her..

I can't understand the feeling..
but I do know this wen I think my mother is not near me.. her smell that warmth...it would crush me just thinking 
..heck I even left the Country to be near her ...

dqno1

anime_gal Senior Member
anime_gal
anime_gal

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
chap 85

Geet the Columbus ...lol I for once love this exploration...even Maan would agree with me I suppose

wen Maan is sleeping Geet forgets her shyness and just dives into her desire

geets eagerness to get married 

I hope it was soon 

chandan ..I hope megha remains the Cupid in their story..

OMG brij is back and he is in motion ... he just kidnapped Tara and megha sicko...

and Geet she is after him now...its like fantasy come true for Btij.

hope our heroes come and rescue their damsel in distress ..

can't wait for the rest 

dqno1

Go to top