Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 25)

custodian75 IF-Dazzler
custodian75
custodian75

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Chapter 79
No son should go through what Kabir is going through. He breaking from inside seeing his mother in such a situation,where no girl should be. Though his decison to stay away from megha was made in a emotional state thinking about his mothers feeling,it is better if he could talk about it with megha before taking a decision.  

All the three girls are at the important point of their lives and so excited. All three have been wanting a mothers love. Though Tara had her mother with her it was only her chandan papa who took care of her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

custodian75 IF-Dazzler
custodian75
custodian75

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Chapter 80
Maan knew that his Geet would come to him. And about his effect lessening! I think if Geet will go bonkers if increases any more. 

Nakul,even on the day of the engagement makes it a point to make Maan squirm. 

Like the way Maan explains to Geet about the closeness and and expressing their love. It's now Geet's turn to talk and Maan is over the moon. 

dqno1

preetidhawan IF-Dazzler
preetidhawan
preetidhawan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:28am | IP Logged
CH. 77
Maanlicious Update

Whole update full of Maan Thud  Maan Thud  
So sweet of maan  used to  help his mom in tying saree, maan tying saree  and don,t  realize what he is doing to geet, poor geet  getting all mushy mushy  and Maan becoming more besharam, loving this besharam  maan so much

Geet and her blabbering Jaan  and  Roj karti hu...loved it

dqno1

preetidhawan IF-Dazzler
preetidhawan
preetidhawan

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:50am | IP Logged
CH.78
Aww!!!!!! Lakshmi Nair is so lucky  dono hotties ko best  avatar mein dekha, geet  is jealous and maan happy happy seeing this side of geet

Finally Khurana brothers  are officially engazed  with their lady love , everybody showered their blessings on them, loved it

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mskfan

Part 84
Mindblowing update ,
geet assured maan to be with him always in evey phase of life ,,
I love their understanding ,
megha ws tensed about kabir ,
nd kabir ws about to leave her good geet came at time nd stopped him ,
now all of his mu's r cleared ,,
Megha ws angry at first bt it ws her pain ,nd now is also reunited with her family ,.
hmmm dev's new name jk .jiju khurana .,
geet ws Crying for her mother to meet her just once ,.
Haiye !!! Maan ws also feeling her pain .,

I know it's not related to story ,bt I want to say it,
ur mom is always with u My amazing writer , ,bus problem itni hai ki aap unhe dekh nii sakti .
HugThank u
dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutieTeju

PArt 83
An awesome update .. superlatitive awesomest.. becoz.. first MAneet.. their silent promises to be with each other through thick n thin of life... n then... Poonam n Chandan.. Poonam was so excited becoz she will get her child back who was lost yr ago.. she wanted every moment for her child to be perfect... she missed doing everything for her daughter.. n since she got her back now all her life miseries she forgotten.. how a single moment of happiness too in ur life make pain of yrs to vanish within a second.. isn't it..??Big smile n then coming to Chandan thakur.. Avi.. while reading this update whose emotions mostly touched to my heart is Chandan..  somewhere his emotions brougt few tears in my eyes too.. Smile Poor fellow.. pata nahi Brij ke karmo ki Saza yeh bhugat raha hain.. Poonam loved Jeet n still loves him only..Poonam n Jeet'slove story was different.. but I can Say Chandan's love for Poonam is so selfless n really really great.. it has no bounds.. onemistake he has done becoz of Brij by forcing himself on her.. n in guilt he has gone away from her so that his shadow doesn;t bother his love.. he can't see Poonam in pain becoz of him.. but his going away gave PAmmi n Brij more reasons to give pain to Poonam n his child Tara..  Hope one day his dream of happy family with Ponam n his two daughters will come true soon.. n Poonam too will realize tjhis soon how much Chandan too has loved her n her child Tara.. N she has done mistake by telling him to e away from Tara.. hats off to U for writing character like Chandan.. if I like Maan n Dev as lovers for Geet n Tara.. I like Chandan Thakur bit more than them for diferent reasons.. Big smile 
Thank u TejuBig smile  Chandan Kabir and Megha are created only from my imagination so I am most proud of their love storiesBig smile
aqvum Goldie
aqvum
aqvum

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Chapter 82:
nice update.. Maaneet have an awesome night.. In morning, geet lost in sleeping maan.. Kisses him goes from their.. Pinky calls confuses her.. N she ignores maan.. Maan gets angry and left for site visit.. Geet folows him aftr nt assure her that she will take care of everything.. There she saw maan swimming in deep water and jumps to sve him.. Maan brought her to shoreline, and left her their making geet angry and follow him.. They solve their MU's and geet tells him about pinky and maan said to her to make pinky understand..

dqno1

aqvum Goldie
aqvum
aqvum

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Chapter 83:
geet suddenly get upset as maan had to leave for dehli soon.. Maan teases her that he could become ghar jamai for her.. Then maan ask her to join him to the trip n geet agrees and then they go home to make megha meet thakurs.. Kabir and maithli hadnt arrived so geet goes to bringthem while maan and megha left for thakur house..

Edited by aqvum - 21 May 2015 at 2:21am

dqno1

Go to top