Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 21)

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CookieMonster.

Chap84
glad geet cleared kabir mu... megha came to know abt her real parents...and finally their reunion..lovd dis chap..hoping to get a happy ending to poonam-chandan story...

@underlined:  Thank u for thisBig smile  It feels so good that all the couples are lovedThumbs Up

--Zehnaseeb-- IF-Stunnerz
--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Part 81
My net has done garbar last time.. so I couldn't do comment.. for this part.. don't know whether that comment has came somewhere or not... if it so I am commenting double.. may be.. Tongue
Amazing part.. Am I alive after this..Ahem.. Maan n Geet both being liliintmate with each other.. he is making his Mishty crazy for him.. Blushing Gosh his last sentense his Mishty is going to be volcano in bed.. LOL Gosh Maan.. Passionate Maneet.. N I am already dead.. 

Edited by CutieTeju - 19 May 2015 at 8:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

harshu... IF-Sizzlerz
harshu...
harshu...

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Part 84
Mindblowing update ,
geet assured maan to be with him always in evey phase of life ,,
I love their understanding ,
megha ws tensed about kabir ,
nd kabir ws about to leave her good geet came at time nd stopped him ,
now all of his mu's r cleared ,,
Megha ws angry at first bt it ws her pain ,nd now is also reunited with her family ,.
hmmm dev's new name jk .jiju khurana .,
geet ws Crying for her mother to meet her just once ,.
Haiye !!! Maan ws also feeling her pain .,

I know it's not related to story ,bt I want to say it,
ur mom is always with u My amazing writer , ,bus problem itni hai ki aap unhe dekh nii sakti .

Edited by mskfan - 20 May 2015 at 1:08am

dqno1

--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Part 82
So sweet part.. Geet was so shy shy remembering their intimate moments.. yaar Maan sari bandiya bold nahi hoti n tumhari Mishty toh bahot hi shy types hain.. But Maan MU'd it n thought he overstepped his mark.. he felt hurt becoz his Mishty was hiding from him now.. n then lake scene.. gosh Maan he is such a funny dumbo.. Fish calling out his name.. ROFL tiny Geet jumped in lake for saving Maan though she doesn't know swimming.. D'oh but Maan saved her..  When both of these alone.. n look into each others eyes.. they both can see only love.. n thier MU goes out like nothing has happened.. Amazing part.. just loved it.. N Maan teasing Geet abt LAdoos.. he is such a besharam.. BlushingTongue

dqno1

BloodDiamond IF-Dazzler
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Chapter 82

sooo romantic update smiley singing love song emoticonhappy love heart emoticon Geet feels her desire for Maan as strong as his but Pinky slapping Adi makes her question if she is taking it too far 
So she avoids Maan and that hurts him . He goes to the site and try to relax off by swimming , Geet too arrives there and thinking he is drowning also jumps 
Maan brings her up to shore and as he sees her he understand how she is feeling 
He forgets the matter when Geet kissing blush emoticon him Blushing

dqno1

BloodDiamond IF-Dazzler
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Chapter 83 

Maan proposes to take Geet out in Manali but before that Megha would meet The Thakurs 
Poonam in her excitement is speaking with Chandan asking what should be done or not , what to wear , if she should feed Megha by her own hands and Chandan is more than happy to have this with her after years of pain

dqno1

BloodDiamond IF-Dazzler
BloodDiamond
BloodDiamond

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Chapter 84 

Geet and Maan solving out the problems . For Geet she explains how Megha is not related to Brij in any way so there is no question of Kabir breaking the engagement . Maan takes Megha but she's apprehensive ,but she reunites with her family at last 
Geet cries over her mother and Maan hugs her and tries to soothe the pain 
Thanks for pw and pm

dqno1

--Zehnaseeb--
--Zehnaseeb--

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
PArt 83
An awesome update .. superlatitive awesomest.. becoz.. first MAneet.. their silent promises to be with each other through thick n thin of life... n then... Poonam n Chandan.. Poonam was so excited becoz she will get her child back who was lost yr ago.. she wanted every moment for her child to be perfect... she missed doing everything for her daughter.. n since she got her back now all her life miseries she forgotten.. how a single moment of happiness too in ur life make pain of yrs to vanish within a second.. isn't it..??Big smile n then coming to Chandan thakur.. Avi.. while reading this update whose emotions mostly touched to my heart is Chandan..  somewhere his emotions brougt few tears in my eyes too.. Smile Poor fellow.. pata nahi Brij ke karmo ki Saza yeh bhugat raha hain.. Poonam loved Jeet n still loves him only..Poonam n Jeet'slove story was different.. but I can Say Chandan's love for Poonam is so selfless n really really great.. it has no bounds.. onemistake he has done becoz of Brij by forcing himself on her.. n in guilt he has gone away from her so that his shadow doesn;t bother his love.. he can't see Poonam in pain becoz of him.. but his going away gave PAmmi n Brij more reasons to give pain to Poonam n his child Tara..  Hope one day his dream of happy family with Ponam n his two daughters will come true soon.. n Poonam too will realize tjhis soon how much Chandan too has loved her n her child Tara.. N she has done mistake by telling him to e away from Tara.. hats off to U for writing character like Chandan.. if I like Maan n Dev as lovers for Geet n Tara.. I like Chandan Thakur bit more than them for diferent reasons.. Big smile 

Edited by CutieTeju - 19 May 2015 at 11:06pm

dqno1

Go to top