Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 134)

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 28 October 2015 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Chapter 86
Wow, what a thrilling update!! Was on the edge of my seat with nail-biting anticipation!!
Thank God for Maan's timely advice. And he reached Geet and brought reinforcements alongwith. Kabir staunchly denied to go back and so did Geet. Off set the not-so-merry band in the quest to justice.

That was a neat rescue of Tara and Megha. Brij you moron, you aren't the only one with brains!!
Maan sent away a relucted Geet with Megha and Maithimaa. Phew!!

And Pinky, you rock girl! She informee her dad and even the villagers carted along.

Uh..Uh!! The girls decided to follow at a safe distance. I am sure they are hlgonna help but with Brij's fixation of Get, things might go awry!!

Poonam and Chandan finally know the truth behind their woes. Oh no!! Kabir and Maan are locked in the car. But Kabir ka work experience ab kaam aayega!! After this, I believe Kabir and Maan would be able to strike some kind of friendship, these two have always screamed awkwardness!!

And the sweet Geet never ceases to amaze me. She will be always there for Maan, being his ancchor. And some quick thinking never hurts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 28 October 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Chapter 87
The much awaited climax is here and the wait was totally worth it. I love the finesse with which you handle the multitude of characters, making me adore characters other than the lead.

And the soya hua sher ajj jaag utha. Chandan's entire demeanour screamed BAS!! Now he wont let Brij commit any atrocities against his family. And soon Kabir and Maan joined him in beating the hell out of Brij. Kya dhunaai ki Brij ki!! Mazaa aa gayaa!! LOL Wink And I was rooting for Kabir and Chandan to get more blows at Brij.

Arey! Brij caught Poonam and forced the men to sit in the jeep. Oh no!! An all emotional Megha rushed towards him.
*Facepalm*

But Maithimaa rocks!! I literally jumped in joy. She hurled those stones at Brij. Women power!! And she had to get justice against her perpetrator.

Geet got shot!!! Brij toh gaya!! Angry young Ma(a)n in action. Munda's blood is boiling in rage.

Brij is near his downfall with his lust. His oveeconfidence let him drop the gun and allowed Maan to pound him like flesh.

And he met a fitting end. Aur bachi hui kasar, gaowalo ne puri kardi. This is the way to it. Such kaminas should be handed over to the public.

And Maan rushed towards his beloved. Both were terrified and found solace in each other. There silent vows had me speechless. Loved the way you interpersed emotions in such a high voltage, action packed update.. And each character got a chance to avenge their grieviances.

The sonng was lovely and Maaneet are together forever. Ab ke mile toh hove naa juda!!

P.S. Err.. The wedding card... Shouldn't it be,

GIIT   weds     MAAN. Wink Wink LOL

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Chapter 88

A happy reunion for the families. Chandan has finally been freed of his burden, the sin was not fully his to bear. He has spent 22 years in purgatory. Poonam witnessed the oodles of love this amazing man holds for her children. Unknowingly, she had hurt him when he was the only soul who stood by her. And now she is determined to have a happy family. A new beginning for Chandan and Poonam.

Maan and Geet with their family. Dev, the sly devil, got Maan into trouble with the missus. But dadima is no less; she dangled the carrot of Dev's wedding.

Maaneet's wedding in two weeks!!

Dev is so enthusiastic... took his dulhaniya in his arms right infront of dadima!! Maaneet still shy in public.. If only dadi knew how besgaram her supposed innocent pota is!!

Dadima plays a cupid again. Love this lady!!

And the healing has began for Chandan and Poonam. They will reach their destiny now. Such a poignant moment where she applies ointment to his physical wounds, soothing the burns of his heart in process.

Munda is too sweet. Geet will always come first for him, he has proved it time and again.

Iss pyaar ko sadiyaa kafi nahi!!

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 29 October 2015 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Chapter 89

"Humari shaadi mei abhi baki hai hafte do,
Mahine beet gaye, nahi beete hai din yeh chaar"

Maan us all restless for Geet. He embarked alone for Manali, poor guy! Plane bhi fly karna aata hai isse, Master of all trades!!

Wedding preparation is going with full force!! He has got the world at her feet. And has even left his room for her comfort..

Purvi has a crush on him, well, who would not??
And so rude of Maan to bring her out of her daze, nayansukh prapti toh sabka adhikaar hai yaar!!
Does Geet know about Purvi's drooling sessions, she will go green.

He is craving to be with her. The lion has tasted blood now. Life at HP was so simple.

He decides to play the piano dedicating a song to his beloved.

And viola!! Geet is there. She planned with Dev and Tara, those angels... ek minute Tara the angel and Dev the devious angel!

Her arc has grown so much! The shy girl has come so far in his love. The deewanu wants to surprise her raanjha!!

Maan's parched eyes found his oasis. And she even planned a surprise lunch. But he struck paradise when she sat on his lap and fed him.

These little moments they share are so precious. He is so caring... First he checked her fever and then even in the haze of passion, he is worried about her health.

And a day in Manali!! RTM ahead??

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Chapter 90

A dayout in Manali, away from the world, these two are enveloped in the bubble of love.

Sightseeing, shopping!! And the dip in Jogini falls. These two have traversed a long journey in love.

And her sweet nakhras. How can he resist her pout and tantrums.. He gives in to her demands.
Your narration is so beautiful, I can virtually imagine the events unfurling before my eyes.

Horse riding bhi aati hai. OMG!! Yeh toh perfection ki dukaan hai!! Dreamy!!

A corporate prince!! Geet ke saath saath readers bhi fantasy land mei!!

Maan offered her a ride. And he is thinking of having his wicked way with her in the stables. And it took me down the memory lane to all the historical romances I read, the faceless handsome dukes and rakes just got a face in Maan. Hayye!!

Oh! She planned a surprise! Kya timing hai!!

Maan is finding it hard to control his desires and hurts Geet. Aww!!

But he immediately regrets. She has never been at fault and her adorable sweetheart Maan decides to control himself and steel his desires.

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Chapter 91

The magnitude of his love overwhelms me!! Embarrassed Koi kisise itna pyaar kkaise kar sakta hai!! She is his Panacea, she is his Pain.

She cannot bear the distances he is creating and he cannot bear to hold her without desiring for more!!

After the dance, she cannot bear the agony of him staying away for his promise.

"Temptation, I have named thee and thy name is woman."

And her innocent seduction is going to be hus death. The tigress wants revenge, and her tiger back with all his naughtiness.

And tada!!! He is back!! She is ready to surrender and he is all excited.

But Ohmigod! Ohmigod! Ohmigod!!
The conversation that followed was so hilarious!! Ye itni innocent hai!!

Dr. Sid ki pills!!... LOL

Maan decided an immediate lesson to bring her to his graduation level... LOL LOL

And her questions... ROFL!!

And Munda is too sweet!! The way he desires her companionship in every step of their relationship is simply beyond words.

Back to Delhi!! KYa jugad hai dono bhaiyo ka!! Devv is too good!! Maan babu actor ban gaye!

But bacchuu, dadima ki hawk eyes se nahi bachoge!!

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Chapter 92

Chandan and Poonam... Finally 20 saal baad Poonam ka Chaand nikal aaya!! Embarrassed

Megha's antics have brought them close!! Maaneet ke case mei silences were enchanting but in Chandan and Poonam's case, these very silences were deafening and painful!!

Poonam is sincere in her efforts. And she gets to know his tale of love. And it is time for a second chance!!

The mangalsutra scene was excellent. The feelings that Chandan ynderwent, right from despair at his beloved wearing Jeet's mangalsutra to the budding hope and elation at her acceptance and hint.

She is all set to grab some happiness. He is first baffled and then giddy with joy!! Sneaking out to marry!! Way to go dearies!!

And his honest request touched my heart...

And Tara and Megha along with Khuranas and Bhattacharyas are ready to join the wedding!!

Chandan and Poonam were so cute while sneaking out!! Awieee!!!

Everybody attended the not so secret wedding.

And it is their time to love!!

By the way, the reaction of the to-be-weds on finding the family at the wedding must have been jaw-dropping!! LOL

dqno1

pearl.white Goldie
pearl.white
pearl.white

Posted: 30 October 2015 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Chapter 93

Gosh!! The lovely Khuranas have their share of crazy relatives, who are trying to fill Dadima's ears against her daughters... But Dadima is a fountain of love and respect...

Ah.. A glimpse of Sherlock and Watson after long!! These two are have a wicked sense of humour!!

Maaneet arguing as he got the cat out of the bag. And the crazy relatives hounding them!!
Lovebirds want some love time!!

Maan managed to get her alone and finding her adorned in his gift was overwhelming for him.

And Annie arrived!! So glad that you changed her!! I abhorred the originals and their signature tune was a torture!!

Munda all grumbling and cribbing!! Yeh bohut kuch naughty harkatei karne wala hai Geet se milne ko!!

And Annie is a rockstar cupid-in-makng just like her awesome dadi. Saare relatives ko line pe le aayi!!

Ae lo!! Arjun planning a bachelor party!! Khud toh Annie se pitegaa, saath saath Dev aur Maan ko le doobega!! Dev dude, beware of you shrew!!

dqno1

Go to top