Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 130)

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Part 94 - firstly when I found out about Devdas, i was like oh no don't tell me Maan devdas bangaya, by the way I loved this movie, Aish and SRK were awesome, loved them and the movie was magical. I know not everyone's cup of tea but Aish looked absolutely stunning and with SRK. You cant really go wrong. SO sorry back to the story, warna I'll continue writing about Devdas, I've brought the DVD even, although the movie comes of B4U and Zee cinema like every month. See crazy fan

OK part 94 was beautifully written. Sasha's thoughts were nice, who makes the bride-to-be work and Sasha was thinking right about those irritating women, her introspection about get's and her personality is honest. I like that Sasha isn't the usual cow but an understanding and mature individual.

Dev the ever understanding man, I love him. He can change any bad situation to good, a quality few people have.

Geet's song selection well actually yours was perfect, Maan and Geet put me in a pool of gush, seriously Avi how do you weave amgic with your words. I'm blushing, inta pyar EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Glad im not on the train today, uff LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 31 July 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
part 95 - Maan bohot clever hai, trying to escape now is he? But Dev is also his borther, that too twin. Haha

Anni is too much, that must have been hell embarrassing for Geet, Maan bhi na could he not wait a little before texting. Maan and his declaration was fun to read

The ever so bright Dev to the rescue, but i was sure he'll land himself and Maan in trouble. Arjun tora zada he mast hai, gosh what was he thinking riling Maan up. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Aww the whole picture messaging was too cool and Maan apologising, aawww that to after holding the girl two feet away. TOOO cute. have i ever told you , i love love love this Maan

Geet going to teach a lesson, how loved this scene. Reminded me of the actual scene. Thank you

I loved Geet's passiveness, haq banta hai. and her nakre uff LOLLOL
Dev again to the rescue and Maan fooling his beloved, not done Maan not done.
Aww shes so innocent, have i ever told you i love love love love your this Geet

Too much, inta fyda uttaya bechari geet ki LOLLOLLOL Bad Maan
Do i forecast another couple in ANkur and Sasha, i love your writing, everyone has a happy ending awww

Great stuff, thank you

dqno1

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Sujal's also got a happy ending, this should be a movie like those big family films with loads of songs, dance and fun EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Why don't you approach a director, you never know Ani might be the next big thing in Bollywood Wink

I would have loved to see these characters you've explained so well Sujal and the new girl that is. Since everyone else has a face, thanks to you. Wait you did, sorry typing comments and reading at the same time. So I can hurry the process, mujhe ending parna hai CryCryCry jaldi Wink

Meghna's bit was emotional, her saying goodbye. She sounds like such a good child and then the mother (the carer) remembering her but I suppose duty calls since she got another child now to look after, maybe someone who would help her get over the loss of Meghna. Although I'm sure Meghna would visit frequently.

I loved Geet's persuasion, 'anything for his sweetu' awww. Did I tell you, I love these Khuranna brothers. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I'm more in RnB, pop and rap. Rock also. I know hard to imagine, soft hearted hardcore Romcom fan and Rock don't go together but kya kare. However I did try to listen to the song, the lyrics were apt, perfect for Naintara and Dev.

The poem was very sweet, very good indeed. the whole part was sweet

dqno1

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 01 August 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
OK  are they going to get a happy ending because I was getting confused, Sujal and Kashish. But Suraj is a weird man, I know his scarred but little rude, then again Maan was too in the actual show at the start.

Ok I didn't know haldi ceremony was done to make the bride more beautiful, learnt something new. Maan ka 2 minutes kabhi katam he nahi hogi

So the wedding is next, cant wait. Inta sara wedding, first Maaneet, Dev-Tara, Meghna and her beau and now Pinky and Adi. YAY

you wont junking about it being the wedding season, speaking of which I have a bunch to go to since its summer and the holidays here, so pretty much the season has shifted form your story to reality LOLLOLLOL Of marriage that is

will be waiting for the next chapters

dqno1

Sitoo Groupbie
Sitoo
Sitoo

Posted: 05 August 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
i  wanna read this...
please give me pw of part 96, 97 ,98, 99, 100 and epilogue .
please

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 05 August 2015 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sitoo

i wanna read this...
please give me pw of part 96, 97 ,98, 99, 100 and epilogue .
please

my older stories are not available at this time
Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 11:27am | IP Logged
part 98 (1) - i love the thakur faily scenes, its all gushy and lovely, awww. i'm so happy they have found happiness after all that misery. Chandan's a good father

'Family hug time' do i need to tell you Meghna is so cute

Suraj? I'm confused about this character, yes his been through his share but does he like his girl (sorry forgot her name) or not

Adi's uncle is doing a great jon bring them together

aww darji and geet's bits were so touching, at one point I'm like no don't get married but the next I'm like don't be stupid, Maan pagal hojai ga LOLLOLLOL

finally Nakul did a job worth praises even if its at the end of the story ROFL

dqno1

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 19 August 2015 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Part 98 (2) - boy am i glad you've streched this story Big smile

finally a happy part for Sujal and his girl

KabirShocked never expected him to be a cry baby LOL then again his in love, I'm glad his mum made him understand about Meghna and he understoof form her point of view. how cute

but you do know the cutest and bestest couple is MAANEET right, i love them, and then close would be Dev-Naina

you reminded me of the marriage sequence minus brij that is Angry but aww, truly gushing worthyEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Nakul got praised, OH YES you don't even realise how long i was wanting for this, reading locket is well worth now, finally nakul got appreciated ROFL but no I'm happy for him

but happier for the marriage Wink

dqno1

Go to top