Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 124)

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 6:02am | IP Logged
part 88 - chandan and poonam resurrecting their relationship, that's good
and Dev thought his the smart one, Dadi is CID and will remain so. Loved the leg pulling part and Dev practically begging to know about his wedding date. But the icing is the fact that the twins will marry on the same date with an hour apart, awww

and again Dadi to the rescue, she's given gieving the much needed push to Poonam to go to Chandan although believe me Meghna is a handful anyway. With her around things should be cooking in no time

awww two weeks left, and yes I loved that its Geet weds Maan, always putting her first like it should be. I love this hardcore romancing stuff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Part 89 - Restless Maan, shoot its only been a day or two and his making it like its been weeks if not months but me likely, Maan and his ways have a soft corner in my hurt and of course it goes without saying Geet owns my heart lol. She's opening up more each day, like a flower.
another girl lost, this wedding planner has hit the jackpot lol
I liked her surprise, its always her at the receiving end so its a nice change
Ok im off to sight seeing now with Maaneet, ooowww

dqno1

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
part 90 - him matching her to the beauty of nature is soo sweeet. I liked the shopping around, yes for defo a  shoppers girl.

sight seeing through maaneet-a-land was fun and the pic of her pouting is damn cute, I loved that epi. you just refreshed my memory, oh I miss GHSP like hell

I like him giving into her, nakre funny the new song on my playlist is also Nakre (Zaxk Knight), now ill imagine these two into, courtesy of Locket of course  

horse riding, it just gets better. I'm into the fairytale stuff, so a prince on a white horse is so dreamy (pari style)

and she's surprises him again, in a saree, cute although she looked hot Embarrassed

dqno1

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
part 92 - the Thakur sandwich was nice. Meghna to the rescue with her around, it'll never be awkward for Poonam and Chandan. The daughters helping her fathers dream come into a reality, is so nice. I love their relationship. I liked the confession 'love at first sight' and meghna being able to relate to that, makes them closer in many ways and not just by blood. I liked that Poonam overheard, maybe now they'll speed the process LOL

them marrying again is so unexpected but I liked this surprise wedding, maybe you can throw in Adi's and Pinky's too Wink but loved how the family came together for this auspicious occasion.

And in comes the Kabab mein haddi or haddi's in this case, beeji asnd her backward thoughts but im happy dadi stuck her ground, maan suffering from Geet's nakre's again but I loved this update, her flashing her innocent angers always wakes me smile but maan listening to it in obedience makes me happy Embarrassed 

Edited by sophiexx - 19 June 2015 at 6:24am

dqno1

Twenty1st IF-Rockerz
Twenty1st
Twenty1st

Posted: 19 June 2015 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Part 93 - Maaneet together, the dialogue about the moon was cute
'prettier/better than the moon' awww 

Anni to the rescue, new characters and that too positive ones are welcomed by me, especially this cute Anni who took it on herself to make mission impossible happen, way more maaneet time thanks to the sister. See sisters are really handy Wink

Bachelor party and a worried maan, ohh something's gonna happen, and I for one cant wait

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brandgurti

Part---- 96
Lovely update
Awww I love the bond between dev his chotu how cute na... geet showing her jhoota gussa n dev was trying hard to manofy his chotu hmm sweetooo geet punish maandev n the nautankibaaz khurana's bro's first maan's nautanki n now the dramebaaz dev such a natunki but both brother accept punishment with spirit and loved the way both do it n dev sang the song for NT a beutiful song , and heyyy the Maan-jaan-shaaan or uskyi her adda bas looot me reh jaaye aap toh he is such a amazing lover n
The Rabindranath Tagore's poem maan chose was just out of the world
all the words were so mesmerizing , soulful ohh this poem was the insipiration behind THE LOCKET its awesomely beautiful...
The mehndi ceremony was so cute both NT n Geet enjoyed a lots but our mundas n their never ending badmaashi n maan toh maans h he his chancemaroing tricks he was getting cosy up with his mishty while putting mehndi but was thrown out ...

Coming to sujal n kashish
This is the beauty of ur story actually u never left anyone alone in ur story be it chandan-poonam , megha-kabir , pari-teji even sasha-ankur or its maithili find her happiness in her ownself brovooo girl u rocked it ...

kashish loves sujal Knowing everythig about him n she said i love you to sujal but sujal is not able to say same to her bcoz he was betrayed n his behavior hurts her but sujal's situation is also understandable he had such a bitter past n he doesnt hate kashish, just that he doesnt wanna try and regret it later if things turn bad n also he feels guilty seeing her changed ...
Megha part was quite emotional n so touchy...
Thank u Big smile
Madhuri53 IF-Stunnerz
Madhuri53
Madhuri53

Posted: 21 June 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dqno1

Originally posted by Madhuri53

"The Locket" ki double century ho gayi. Big smile

Hug Thanks to readers like you Big smile

last sat ekdum khali khali gaya...

kuch bhi reading nahi kiya...

otherwise sat was like your day, reading avi's stories jo office time nahi kar sakti thi...

ab sab read karke khatam ho gaya...

kuch naya shuru karo...

dqno1

piya27 IF-Rockerz
piya27
piya27

Posted: 24 June 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
chapter 98
part - 1
fantastic and awesome update
daarji and geet's conversation was very emotional