Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 123)

priyanka5020 Senior Member
priyanka5020
priyanka5020

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Chapter 98

Part 2

Sujal came to know that Pinky n all have faked the drama to bring Kashish n him together.

Finally he left past guilt n burden n accepted kashish open heartedly.

Lovely proposal.

Kabir is Missing Megha n complained about it his mother.

Loved the way Maithili made him understand Megha's point of view.

Finally the brides are ready n barat has left

Love Maan teasing geet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

Vinsh23 IF-Dazzler
Vinsh23
Vinsh23

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Ye b finish hogya Confused Cry

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Part---94
Wonderful update
Hmm Sasha and her attraction towards maan she has always had a soft spot for Maan n she felt hurt seeing maaneet n dev like true friend give her silent support   but at least now understood why geet is loved by all and she realized the man is hopelessly in love with geet n he is only for geet n finally she accepted that maan would never be hers ...

Bridal shower was really naughty
Wowhoo Girls plans all masti mazaa plans all naughty stuff n doing their own party and boys are boys chori chori lootingg mazaa n enjoying ...
the truth and dare game was too good NT choose truth lolz woo kitne pet name deye hai dev ne usko hatthi I-star etc n the song hatthi mere sathi but no one ws ready to believe her n geets turn dev suggested idea coz he know geet will dot it n it wiil be a sweet surprised for his bro n Sasha asked geet to sing a song in english n Sasha think geet will back out geet answers sasha in her own way
n here maan had confidence on his mishty never let him down but she doesn't know maan ki geet will do anything for her maan n she did it ...
Geet though little hesitant but dedicated a beautiful song to maan n maan can't hold himself and behold the man himself comes in front of her pulled by the feelings behind the song n openly admire his mishty aww sooo cuteee and then all boys gets thrown out from the party ...lovely moments enjoyed a lots

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Part----- 95
Finally the rocky n hilarious Bachelor's party
Poor boys getss bore in party without their lady love n boys badly want girls to join their party when they said no they planned to get them by hook or crook n finally Arjun plan worked n girls came n try to make them jealous 1st anni then NT n send snap shotsof arjun , dev and maan with differet girls and last geet and seeing Maan with Delhi ki besharam ladkiyan was the last straw possessive geet reached there then they do all mastii n geet showing her baby anger n maan trying to manno his mishty at any cost
And both brother team up against our sweet innocent geet goshmtehse two MaanDev together are dangerous how easily
fooled our sweet Bambi she fell in their trap ...then maan's all nautankibaazi uff poor baby geet ...maan's supper acting skills left geet speechless and his dialog supper hilarious Mallika-e-Hindustan has fallen for badshah-e-Hindustan's tho most funny part maan's subah hone na de n all his   tricks works
And maan tried to melt geet and all he had to do was just look at her with that chocolate melting glance and our geet was all thud thud by his maan-ness n she melted and geet finally gave in to her besharam BUB2B n they open all gifts she get god all ahem ahem gifts n here comes maan-ness
and maaan told her he will make her wear all the types of nighty she received in her bridal shower n geet all blushy blushy...
I just loved it ...

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Part---- 96
Lovely update
Awww I love the bond between dev his chotu how cute na... geet showing her jhoota gussa n dev was trying hard to manofy his chotu hmm sweetooo geet punish maandev n the nautankibaaz khurana's bro's first maan's nautanki n now the dramebaaz dev such a natunki but both brother accept punishment with spirit and loved the way both do it n dev sang the song for NT a beutiful song , and heyyy the Maan-jaan-shaaan or uskyi her adda bas looot me reh jaaye aap toh he is such a amazing lover n
The Rabindranath Tagore's poem maan chose was just out of the world
all the words were so mesmerizing , soulful ohh this poem was the insipiration behind THE LOCKET its awesomely beautiful...
The mehndi ceremony was so cute both NT n Geet enjoyed a lots but our mundas n their never ending badmaashi n maan toh maans h he his chancemaroing tricks he was getting cosy up with his mishty while putting mehndi but was thrown out ...

Coming to sujal n kashish
This is the beauty of ur story actually u never left anyone alone in ur story be it chandan-poonam , megha-kabir , pari-teji even sasha-ankur or its maithili find her happiness in her ownself brovooo girl u rocked it ...

kashish loves sujal Knowing everythig about him n she said i love you to sujal but sujal is not able to say same to her bcoz he was betrayed n his behavior hurts her but sujal's situation is also understandable he had such a bitter past n he doesnt hate kashish, just that he doesnt wanna try and regret it later if things turn bad n also he feels guilty seeing her changed ...
Megha part was quite emotional n so touchy...

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Part---- 97
As usual beautiful update n a awesome banner I just love all the banner's ...
Aww kashish mom wants her to settle down n searching a groom for her n she is so devastated and give last try to win her Love,
Again sujal behaved rudely to her n hurted her but awww what she just asked a simple hug n she poured out all love in a hug n the zaalem dunyaa waalo k taunt ne bana de jodi I mean Adi's uncle sees them but pinky lies that kashis h is her would be bhabhi he blessed them again he blame her n kashish and sujal are meant to be and thats why fate intervened to bring them together in the form of Adi's family now they r gone act as fiancee ...

Coming to maaneet
Goshh this maan ufff I still can't believe he is same staff library da silent maan he actually threatened poor nakul n nakul is helping out maan in sneaking in geet room n he applied Haldi on her first and geet also applied it on maan n his besharam comment
He suggested geet should drink Bournivita for Shakti from now on and geet like always turns red hearing his talks of now her full time besharam HUB2B enven n he send nakul with a glass of Bornivita ...
And ofcourse maan cant stay away from not seeing her till the wedding and   he would not leave a chance to meet his BB2B ...
Wedding preparations in full swing plans made on where both maandev will take their brides but our munda maan's choice better the farmhouse lol coz he doesn't want any disturbance ...
I just loved it...

dqno1

custodian75 IF-Dazzler
custodian75
custodian75

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Epilouge 
I am reading the locket for the second time and yet the feeling of sadness is the same as when I read for the first time. This story is very close to my heart because of the characters u have created.  Each has played an important role in the story. 

Daadi's 75th birthday party was a perfect place to end with all the characters settled, loose ends tied, happy ends given. Dev has decide on one kid per year. Planning to start his own cricket team. Well with their own Sachin in the team why not. 

Maan might be a big shot in the business world but at home he is Geet ki Maan and nothing can change that. For him still it starts and ends with his Geet. 

Avi as much as you enjoyed writing we enjoyed as much reading it. Thank you. 

dqno1

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 18 June 2015 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by custodian75

Epilouge
I am reading the locket for the second time and yet the feeling of sadness is the same as when I read for the first time. This story is very close to my heart because of the characters u have created. Each has played an important role in the story.

Daadi's 75th birthday party was a perfect place to end with all the characters settled, loose ends tied, happy ends given. Dev has decide on one kid per year. Planning to start his own cricket team. Well with their own Sachin in the team why not.

Maan might be a big shot in the business world but at home he is Geet ki Maan and nothing can change that. For him still it starts and ends with his Geet.

Avi as much as you enjoyed writing we enjoyed as much reading it. Thank you.

Thank u Big smile

Go to top