Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** (Page 121)

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Part----90
Awesome n Sizzling Hwaattt update
Ek Thraf Overflowing Passionate Msk on his control ur desire session n other side geet with her innocent killer aatankwaadi antic...
maaneet enjoying their togetherness n they are having fun in manali , geet n her panipuri love on peak she knows how to get her way with her maan jaan when maan refuses her panipuri she has throw her baby anger till maan put his hands down in front
of her , the khulfi scene so cuteee... Maan goes to horse riding maan n geet geet was drooling over maan then their dreamy horse ride , ohhh poor boy cannot control himself after the horse ride...

and maan ufff love him yaar he is such an amazing lover always put
his lady love first always go with her wishes but   its very hard for maan to resist his Giit n his desire is just
growing seeing her but again his promise and when he is fighting with his innerself n upset n here comes our jhailli geet actually tries to surprise him in Saree and seriously maan is gone completely nuts ...
As usual he gets angry on her and his behaviour hurt her ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Part---91
Beautiful n Passionate update
Maan is trying really hard to keep his promise but geet is like hell tempting him moreee
Geet know he was upset n try to make him easy but maan still silent n she hurt due to maan did not shared his thoughts with her...but maan ki mishty very well know how to trun him on srk n salman so much maan hate those name forget his promise an back with his beshramegiri n their ahem ahem moment I'm thuddd ...
but again geets innocence questions bank left maan high n dry I mean gayi bhayes pani mein LAMO
n he make fun of her he had a great laughing season with geet but geet threatened him she will ask pinky now its maan turn   gets shocked and at the mention of pinki all his laughter died n indeed he doesnt want geet to go to pinky bcozi it will be too dangerous for him even I cant imagine the disaster tht might happen...
And how I forgets the khurana bro's n their team efforts n ofcourse how much ever the both khurana bro try to go smart but, daadimaa is smarter then them ...
Love maaneet dance n a lovely song ...beautiful banner ...

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Part---92
Beautiful written update
You know what after Maan if I adore someone its chandan I like him so much a silent lover who only knows to love ur love with all ur selflessness without saying a single word he only know to love his poonam ...
he indeed prove this phrase true love always find his way n he truly deserved all happyness n his love ...yup he did a unforgettable sin in his drunken stat but he genuinely repainted his deed n he gave up all his wishes just for her to be happy n he proved he is the best as a lover ,as a husband and now as a amazing father ...megha wanted to know how he fell in love with her mom then he confessed in front of her his love for poonam he loved poonam but never confessed, he was happy to see her happy with her first love her husband , n bcoz of megha poonam got to know about his feeling...
Now poonam decided to give their relationship a chance ,and by accepting chandan wholeheartedly without thinking about her past...he totally deserve all this happyness... Its really awesome to see them getting their happy happy life n they truly deserves all the happiness ...
Dadimaa she is truly amazing yaar I just love her sooo mush she always their for their kids ...

dqno1

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Part----93
Wonderful update
Uff the i-know-everything beejii n her all negative mind grrr n she try to badmouth nt n geet in front of dadimaa but dadiaa stop her
And I truly love it the way dadimaa tries to knock some scenes on beeji n gave her some reality check but as usual thicker headed beeji still with her point :P what to do wid these type of ppls they will never change hehehe but I like ur realistic touch with this part ever familys had All Kind of Kalakari karne wale aayse Sample Piece god forbid me unke wo nonstop ye wo talk n by god kaano mein zeehar se padne wale unke khoon khaoola deene wale bate ufff...
Anni arrival Again u put such a sweet point A Daughter comes to Her Mayaaka u reminds me f my Di whenever she comes n I totally relate with this scene how they comes n make everyone happy with their presence I just love it...
LAMO this beeji, mausi and bua have become big hitlers to our Maan's two minutes the break heheheeh maan is ghoomingg like majnu n our Bambi is all frustrated but munda doesnt hesitate to take off his usual two minutes with his giit ...
But here come brother savior a lovely sister ho w well she managed everything n she just solved her brothers problems she tricked all relatives and making them engaged with other works ...
Bachelors party hehe Arjun suggested bacheler party while maan is wondering about geet's reaction n
ofcourse dev will be in his naughty self but indeed our maan is on with his mishty land...

dqno1

piya27 IF-Rockerz
piya27
piya27

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
chapter 90
awww sooo sweet

both enjoying their time together

away from the world

awww maan just can't say no to get for anything

Edited by piya27 - 16 June 2015 at 12:10pm

dqno1

piya27 IF-Rockerz
piya27
piya27

Posted: 16 June 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
chapter 91
amazing and awesome part
maan is trying to keep his promise but geet is tempting him
they are back in delhi
dev's idea worked
but nothing hidden from CID dadi

dqno1

custodian75 IF-Dazzler
custodian75
custodian75

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Chapter 98 part 4
I know late comment. I am trying to avoid the inevitable. Just by slowing down I am trying to drag the end. 

Maan and Geet are barely able to hold themselves back. Both have waited long for each other. 

Atlast Adi did something which pleased pinky. .

Chandan and poonam's happiness has no bounds as they see their daughter married..

Maan is definetly not taking Geet to Mumbai for sure. LOL

Maan keeps his promise, gives shower of rose petals to geet. 

dqno1

custodian75 IF-Dazzler
custodian75
custodian75

Posted: 17 June 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Chapter 99
A very sensuous update. Though Maan wants Geet desperately, he wants her willingly as much as he wants her. He is ready to go slow for that. 

dqno1

Go to top