Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TangledThoughts thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 95

Maan bechara!! Khud ki popat karwa li!! Kya kya sapne sajaye the! All phus!! Lol!

What a pathetic bachelor party. Arjun traps his BIL. And the boys sent pics to the girls. Seriously yeh heroes bina girls ke pakke zero hai!! And Adi is supercute!!

Tara handled Dev well. And Arjun is such a perfect husband, melted at the sight of his heavily pregnant wife. Took her home and gave a foot massage!!

Maan is a dramebaaz. Geet ko kitna tang kiya. But his heart is ruled ny her, couldnt keep himself away!!

And when Geet launched into a tirade, there appeared his rescuer Dev. I adore Dev and Maan.

Kitni overacting ki Maan ne. And then he romanced his way to outhouse. Geet really loves him. And naughtiness and love colored their paradise!
Chapter 96
Wow! Sujal gets his love story!!
Poor Kashish is suffering from the pain of unrequitted love. And Sujal has one been bitten by the love bug is naturally twice shy. He is fighting his own brand of hell.

Kashish is helpless infront of her love, the heart wants what it wants.
Ah! Her confession was met with his rudeness. Probably the inly way he can protect himself!!
But he broke her heart, inadvertantly gave her the pain of love.

(*The gif is beautiful, he is so droolworthy*)

He cares for her in his own small way. Atleast he notices her.

Mrs. Krishnan's feelings were brilliantly portrayed. She could not show her love but it does not mean that she did not love Megha like her own. The ache she felt when Megha became a Thakur was palpable.

And the way the continuity of life was signified with the arrival of another child was an excellent touch!!

Geet giving punishment to Khurana brothers was great!!
Dev san a song for I star. And his dharna was cute!!

Maan's emotions were beautifully captured in the poem.
Chapter 97

Kashish is running away from home... but will it solve anything??

She came to see Sujal for the last time. Gosh!! He is really acrimonious in his barbs! Agreed that he has suffered, but what right does he have to make her suffer!! As Maya Sarabhai once said, " Love is blind, and deaf, and dumb".
Kashish had to fall for him. She pipes in one last request and he , apparantly is not that great a git and is scared to love, tries to give her something. His self esteem has been badly torn by Kamya!!

And boom!! The Chennai party arrives to a welcome scene!! And Pinky identifies the gold mine and strikes. I adored her spunk. Sujal is such a sweet brother!! And now he will get to know more of Kashish.
I loved Kashish's spot on reply to Mr. Mighty.

And the much awaited wedding day is here. The galls of Maan, asking Geet to lose quickly!! Really, Mister!!
Lol, he has met his match in Geet!!

😎 Maan taking Nakul's help was cool!!

Hayge!! Their romance is out of the world!! So enchanting, so mesmerising!! His compliments, his honest connfessions!! Awiee!!

And he actually sent her Bournvita!! Chatta hua besharam hai yeh banda!!
Chapter 98- Part 1

I absolutely enjoyed the new found normalcy in the Thakur household. Fates have finally started shining brightly upon ylthem. And it was beautiful the way Poonam acknowledged Tara as Chandan's daughter. She has been the daughter of his heart and now also in legal eyes!! Megha is really the life of Thakurs. And the lovely ladies taking care of Chandan's heart, the eternity would seem less for him to live!!

Glad that Kashish took a stand for herself. On your face Mr. Mehra!! And the Chennai party was really helpful.

Ek taraf kua, ek taraf khaii, beech mei Sujal ki shamat aayi!!
Arey!! Isse ghar ka address pata hai.. Hidden stalker tendencies, eh??

Even her mother has accepted the daughter's love. And he has realised the difference between Kashusgh and Kamya!!

Geet's simplicity steals my heart... The conversation, probably the toughest between a father and daughter, touched my heart.

Darji is happy as well as sad in equal parts. His loving daughter cannot bear to leave him. Such a poignant moment!!
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

As they say truth touches the heart the most

The conversation with Darji who is characterized based on my father, was exactly the one I had with my Dad including the tearful part.😃
Edited by dqno1 - 8 years ago
Chapter 98- Part 2

Sujal ko driver bana diya 😆 😆 😆
After all 'bahu' has to be treated respectfully!! And dheere dheere love is capturing his senses!!

"Pyaar ko ho jaane do, Pyaar mei kho jaane do,
Intezaar kiskar hai, Ikhteyaar kiska hai...
Abhi na hua toh phir kabhi nahi kabhi nahi!"

And it was a ploy to bring them closer. Shlujal's realisation of being loved was intricately done. It took the Murthy's and Adi-Pinky-Kashish to knock sense in his thickskull.

He finally confessed. And Kashish found her happiness.

The progression of Adi-Pinky tale with Kashish as the buffer wws beautiful. They have started growing up together, understanding each other all the way better.

'U' and 'I' may be imperfect but 'We' are perfect.

Maan threw out Manish-a!! ROFL!!
JMJ was cho sweet!! The brothers tricked Nakul again... Lol!!

Geet in all her fineries and Maan the prince charming!!

Chapter98 Part 3

And the most celebrated wedding bonanza is here!!

Kabir is learning to be more expressive.

Loved that sweet little moment between Poonam and Chandan.
Awiee!! He told her the meaning of Chand enterprises. She is repeatedly amazed by the love this amazing man holds in his heart for her. Hayee!! Send them for a honeymoon with Maaneet and Devara... Pretty please.

The baraat with Khuranas dancing... And my Munda all whistling and dancing. Wow!!

Chavvi may be satisfied with Dev, but I want Maan,.Maan, only Maan.

That little eye-talk between Maaneet was beautiful.

Adi's soliloquoy was so cute!! Sincere and funny!! Pinky's seduction attempt failed. Aww!

Adi is genuinely concerned for her.

The way he cherishes her has me spellbound. I never saw a more beautiful wedding in any tv show other than Maaneet. Be it bowing down to her or considdering her as a blessing of the almighty.

And the locket-mangalsutra was so unique. His every gesture is soulful.

And they are finally one!! 😃
Chapter 98 Part 4

Kashish is dreaming of a life of togetherness. And naughty Sujal is a treat.

Loved Adi-Pinky's brand of romance. He erased her insecurities so sweetly!! Ready to go to jail for her. Ab itna daraya tha bechare ko, toh kaise kiss karega?
⭐️ And Adi compares her to idli. She feeds him the first bite. Yeh dono honeymoon kitchen mei manayeigey!!

Annie is really sweet. Aur Maan ke never ending two minutes. The growing restlessness and rising passion. They can hardly wait to get a room! 😉 His besharmi is now gonna touch new heights for sure!! 😆

And time for Dev-Tara's wedding. They have come a long way and are now enjoying the rewards of their persevearance.

The reception was really awesome with a rehash of all the lovely characters. The tale is gearing towatds its culmination. But love will always bloom. Tej-Pari and Sasha- Ankur are all set for a tale of their own.

The last part where Maan fulfiled his promise of roses by showering them via the chopper was freaking amazing!!

Waise chopper... Munda is getting too impatient!!
😉
Chapter 99

Wow!! Their love has spelled magic in the surroundings. Maan jo Geet ke kuch kadam peeche chalta tha ab Geet ke saath ho gaya hai,hamesha ke liye!!

The farmhouse was their little paradise. Maan lovingly eased out her hesitations. Her shyness flew out of the window after hearing about her discomfort.

Their union was so serene, so pious. And the soulmates united. Maan was worried for her pain at the peak of his desires and Geet wanted to complete the union..

Truly made for each other.

This story was penned down in a really unique manner. Your writing skills are fabulous. I am eeally going to miss this story.

Waise Devara ka SR ka kya ho raha hai?? And Honeymoon plans kya hai??
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pearl.white

Chapter 99

Wow!! Their love has spelled magic in the surroundings. Maan jo Geet ke kuch kadam peeche chalta tha ab Geet ke saath ho gaya hai,hamesha ke liye!!

The farmhouse was their little paradise. Maan lovingly eased out her hesitations. Her shyness flew out of the window after hearing about her discomfort.

Their union was so serene, so pious. And the soulmates united. Maan was worried for her pain at the peak of his desires and Geet wanted to complete the union..

Truly made for each other.

This story was penned down in a really unique manner. Your writing skills are fabulous. I am eeally going to miss this story.

Waise Devara ka SR ka kya ho raha hai?? And Honeymoon plans kya hai??

Thank you😃  DevTara ki SR ch 53 mein ho chuki hai😆