THE LOCKET REPOSTED (5) *** Epilogue pg 115 *** - Page 101

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Part---98(4)
Awesome update
Finally JMJ Msk did it successful the most hardest task to stay away from his Giit now maan and his mishty free from all
restrictions ... now here comes maan's two minutes da chance pe romance and they steeling some own lovely moments with the help of annie he doesn't even let go of a single chance to romance Geet both can resist each other, loved it and now all
boundaries are done now finally he can go ahead no need to put brakes... Geet's monologues it's too hilarious...
Omg maan arranging for helicoptor trip too and the rose shower from helicopter n the rosepetal
shower for the start of their beautiful journey of love I must say   this Maan is too awesome and surprises
his mishty every way through their wedding and only Maan Singh khurana plan something like that ...
"Roses ka wada tha na Giit, SR pe? Accha laga?", he asked and she nodded beaming a sweet
smile to him hugging him tightly.

Heyeee bass maan ne dil loot liya...thud thuddliriously

Adi-pinky and kashish-Sujal look like next in line for wedding lol wedding effects...
Devtara too got married n they overcame All the obstacles in their life are one now...
Each n Everyone is happy ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanksss for the beautiful  story 

Edited by brandgurti - 8 years ago
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Part--- 99
Awesome update

Omg what a stunning awesomely amazing scene I was just thudd and indeed urs amazing Naureens shayaris ,songs and
last but not the least all banner ufff I just loved it ...
All the sequences were so dreamy n magical starting from maan dropping rose flowers on geet from the helicopter then I can imagine KHKG's his SRK style running n engulfed his lady love in his protective arm n full fill her wish Rose on SR then his
Giit too never leave a chance to make him surprised by her sweet way and she simply took maan's breath away then geet sweet supprise's ...both are mesmerized by the moments then geet felt nerves and as always without saying any word he sensed her unsaid feeling she always comes first for him n the way he distracted her with his itching n diverts her attention the innocent Bambi now worried about maan he is successful make her feel special ...
he admires his gorgeous bride then maan takes things slowly aww I the Taking Of Jewellery's scene and maan's complementing style to his beloved bride then they become soulmate in all sence...
Eshhh I'm floored by Avi's imagination only u can did something like that without any moment of awkwardness just pure love,respect and the truthfulness of devine love you have simply awesomely writing senses of ability ...

The journey begin wid a silent lover to passionate lovers became to true soulmate after the years long of waiting and crossing all upsn down they over comes all the hurdles, finally they became one in all sense...
Maaneet are finally Mr and Mrs Maan Khurana...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Part--100
Woohooo congrats for ur century Dear ... I'm gonna terribly miss The-Locket sooo muchhh...
Beautiful update
Love the start with geet down to the memory len and remembering how maan proudly introducing her as Geet Maan Singh Khurana   her thoughts about him as to how much he is different sa The Msk who carry extremely professional attitude and a completely different for his move ones be it whistle for his dadimaa in baraat , team up with his brother makes their bua's plan flop or taking care of dadimaa's n Annie and to make his mishty feel special n blessed to having her everything was just magical
the rain sequence was awesome both are reminds their rain moments n maaneet first rain silent ride for Maaneet In Locket
Indeed it's a symbolic Rain coz " Unka Pyaar Bhi Baarish Ki Pehle Boond Ki Jysaa Hee Nischaal Hai "
they just dont seem to get enough of each other...their waiting come to ends ..
Finally Maaneet Ko Unke Pyaar Ka Mukamaal Jahaa Mill Gayaa...
The -Loceket Was Another Perfect Personified Example OF The Dream Come True ...
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Epilogues
Wonderfully written update everything was just pitch perfect... Beautiful story n a lovely ending... The way u portrayed all character's I just loved it each n every characters having their own flavor
Thanks for writing such a beautiful love story..thhe love story of every couple was so Amazing n u made me fall in love with every couple ...
Thanksss to giving us such a Beautiful Story...

I'm glad u show Maaneet After Marriage ...

The Perfect Maaneet Family with their symbol of love Sachin n Dadimaa was on cloud nine with her great grand child no davtara every year kids resolution superb picture perfect family ...

Awww sachin he is such adorable baby and both father son n his Giit jaap was to cute GEET's cribbing season khud toh
Sone Monee bann ke ghoom rahe hai dono aur mujhye disturbe kar rahe h that's too funny they are celebrating dadimaa's 75th birthday all are happy ...
Maaneet again blessed with their second baby ...
Maaneet HM moments are really very good n geet's jjj part was cherry on the cake the ...but the love between Maaneet seems
to only have increased with time ...lol both these khurana brothers spoil their wives and love them...
Everyone is settled in life with a family of their own...
Wow maaneet blessed with their baby doll Sur she completed Maaneet love filled   journey ...This is called memorable happy ending story... This story always left me with the sweet smile on my face whenever I remember Locket it's always gonna be close to my heart ...
Love all the banner's special thanks to laxmie di's beautiful banners , pics, all shayaari ,songs this all little things made this story more beautiful and last but not the lest Avi's magically
Awesome writing way I'm big waala Fan of urs JMJ , Thudiliciously hot hot , silent lover to passionate Maan n the Bambi innocent Geet n urs story ...
I'm gonna miss Locket ...for ur note ignore ignore coz and I hope you take a break and get back with something new kiya kare umeed pe dunyaa kaayaam hai...
dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: brandgurti

Thanksss for the beautiful  story 

absolutely stunning

Thank u🤗
ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

CHAPTER 63 IV 

Lol ... Daadi  calls up morning morning ... to draw out information ğŸ˜†

Maan had a Gala making our CID dadi .. confused 

Loved how Dev was there for Poonam ... she needs assurance and care from her loved ones to break the shell .. n be herself again 

So he showed em Megha s childhood pictures  ...😊 waiting for them to meet her 

Finally Adi-pinky misunderstanding is also cleared . glad that Sujal was there for his sister  , n approved  of their relation 

ReelyROSExx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

PART 63 V 

Ah... Darji left ... what more could our Maan ask for . than having his mishty without any restrictions ğŸ˜‰
Maan s passionate advances are a bit too fast for our Mishty ğŸ˜†

his muddled up head .. makes him think that she doesnt trust him enough ğŸ˜•

n the dusht danav khadus Khurana is back ğŸ˜•

so finally when he thinks woith a clear mind .. he understands the facts more clearly...

the  apology  and Geet accepting it was soo cute 
Lol ... Dadi is too gud ğŸ˜†ğŸ˜†

so the engagement went well ...
ah... now that dadi  her grandsons are on the right track .. she s behind Teji and Pari ğŸ˜ƒ

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Part 94 - firstly when I found out about Devdas, i was like oh no don't tell me Maan devdas bangaya, by the way I loved this movie, Aish and SRK were awesome, loved them and the movie was magical. I know not everyone's cup of tea but Aish looked absolutely stunning and with SRK. You cant really go wrong. SO sorry back to the story, warna I'll continue writing about Devdas, I've brought the DVD even, although the movie comes of B4U and Zee cinema like every month. See crazy fan

OK part 94 was beautifully written. Sasha's thoughts were nice, who makes the bride-to-be work and Sasha was thinking right about those irritating women, her introspection about get's and her personality is honest. I like that Sasha isn't the usual cow but an understanding and mature individual.

Dev the ever understanding man, I love him. He can change any bad situation to good, a quality few people have.

Geet's song selection well actually yours was perfect, Maan and Geet put me in a pool of gush, seriously Avi how do you weave amgic with your words. I'm blushing, inta pyar 😳😳

Glad im not on the train today, uff 😆😆
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 95 - Maan bohot clever hai, trying to escape now is he? But Dev is also his borther, that too twin. Haha

Anni is too much, that must have been hell embarrassing for Geet, Maan bhi na could he not wait a little before texting. Maan and his declaration was fun to read

The ever so bright Dev to the rescue, but i was sure he'll land himself and Maan in trouble. Arjun tora zada he mast hai, gosh what was he thinking riling Maan up. 😆😆😆😆😆

Aww the whole picture messaging was too cool and Maan apologising, aawww that to after holding the girl two feet away. TOOO cute. have i ever told you , i love love love this Maan

Geet going to teach a lesson, how loved this scene. Reminded me of the actual scene. Thank you

I loved Geet's passiveness, haq banta hai. and her nakre uff 😆😆
Dev again to the rescue and Maan fooling his beloved, not done Maan not done.
Aww shes so innocent, have i ever told you i love love love love your this Geet

Too much, inta fyda uttaya bechari geet ki 😆😆😆 Bad Maan
Do i forecast another couple in ANkur and Sasha, i love your writing, everyone has a happy ending awww

Great stuff, thank you